Start by marking “Ragged Rainbows” as Want to Read:
Ragged Rainbows
Preview

Ragged Rainbows

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  239 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Mitch Prescott was Shay Kendall's savior. He'd bought her mother's mansion on the Washington coast, a financial albatross that Shay couldn't handle. And now he offered her true financial independence--a dream as seductive as Mitch himself. All she had to do was help him write an expose on her mother, a former Hollywood star.

It felt disloyal, even though her mother would ne
Published April 15th 2013 by Harlequin Books (first published June 1st 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Ragged Rainbows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ragged Rainbows

Bookabulary
Tell me again how I have so many LLM books and most of them are not retained in my head enough to even remembering what the story was all about? Ahhh, now I feel sad.

Okay, this book warranted another skim. I remember it being an okay read. At best.
Adriana Fogaça
Ragged Rainbows.
Promessas do Arco-Íris.
Linda Lael Miller.
H. C. P. Sucessos 23.
2012.

Acredito que o maior problema é que não me apaixonei pelo mocinho. Por esse motivo não consegui gostar tanto do livro. Apesar de ter muitos bons personagens que não foram explorados.

Devo admitir que além de Mitch, outra coisa me desagradou, senti que em alguns trechos o texto ficou solto, principalmente no que diz respeito à vida e a obra do mocinho, não adianta, o personagem na minha opinião não foi bem descri
Sandy Forman-Johnson
this ws a 2 for one that the second story was like reading through cement. so glad I'm done with the book.
Kathy Guy
Enjoyed

Good book enjoyed the book like reading her books
looking forward to seeing more of her books out.
She's the best.
Jodi
This is definitely an 80s romance. I always laugh how books from the 80s have to include a scene with the main female character pointing out she's a "modern" woman. I did think that overall the story was still interesting to read now, 30 years after it was written.
Pam
Beach read. I usually love her books...but this one seemed too forced. The characters never really developed any depth, in my opinion. I'm still a fan, though.
Janet Horton
Good love story, and a story about coming to terms with a dysfunctional childhood. In the end, a good "feel-good" story. Good reading.
Cherie Reeves
Disappointing. Not much depth to the story. Jumped into bed together after knowing each other 4 days. Not one of her best
Jewett
Light and fluffy - which I like in between more serious reading.
Lisa Currier
Typical romance, however, well written & entertaining.
linnea
Didn't think t was too bad. Not the worst or the best.
Carole
Sep 27, 2012 Carole rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone
The dynamics were really interesting.
Elvire
Elvire is currently reading it
Apr 20, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Welterl
Welterl is currently reading it
Apr 19, 2015
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Daniel Devereux
Daniel Devereux marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Dana Jacobs
Dana Jacobs marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Carol Storey
Carol Storey marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Melanie Sausser-Burke
Melanie Sausser-Burke marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Marilyn K. Haines
Marilyn K. Haines marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Kent
Kent marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Danielle Monroe
Danielle Monroe marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
  • My Lady Beloved
  • In Our Dreams
  • Treasured Vows
  • After All (Cassidy Men, #1)
  • Everlasting Love
  • Ride a Painted Pony
  • Hot Summer Nights
  • No Longer A Stranger
  • The Wedding Raffle (The Wedding, #1)
  • Will of Steel / Reluctant Father (Desire 2 for 1)
  • Private Affairs
  • Border Bride (Border, #2)
  • Hello, Doggy! (Guys & Dogs, #3)
  • Torn Apart
As the daughter of a town marshal, Linda has come home to the western lifestyle that gave birth to one of today’s most successful authors. She left Washington years ago and pursued her wanderlust, living in Arizona and London and traveling the world. Now the author of more than 100 novels, the “First Lady of the West” is glad to be back home, writing contemporary and historical stories that have e ...more
More about Linda Lael Miller...
Logan (Montana Creeds, #1) Dylan (Montana Creeds, #2) Tyler (Montana Creeds, #3) McKettrick's Luck (McKettricks, #6; McKettrick Men, #1) High Country Bride (McKettrick, #1)