Start by marking “All the Right Moves” as Want to Read:
All the Right Moves

All the Right Moves (Uniformly Hot! #36)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  10 reviews

Subject: Captain John "Devil" Devlin
Mission: Tempt his target...and seduce her!
They don't call air force captain John Devlin the "Devil" for nothing. He lives for high-risk maneuvers, both in the cockpit and in the bedroom! Now stalled at a career crossroads, John has less than two weeks to decide whether he should reenlist or shed the uniform. But then the devil meets hi
Published June 1st 2013 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about All the Right Moves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Right Moves

Nancy Anderson
Harlequin blaze series. Bk Nook. E-sampled. I really think this is a four but I think the current average rating is low so that's why gave the five.
Our hero is really struggling with the issue of whether to reenlist as a top gun pilot in the Air Force. Cassie is almost ready to graduate with a masters in psychology. She is keeping the bar going for her wounded veteran brother Tommy.
The sex in this book wasn't that interesting 2 me but the story around it was. Setting: Las Vegas.
My first book
3 Stars All the Right Moves is an adult contemporary/military romance by Jo Leigh, and part of the Harlequin Blaze Uniformly Hot! series. The Few. The Proud. The Sexy as Hell!

Air Force Captain John Devlin, call sign—the "Devil," lives for high-risk maneuvers in and out of the cockpit. But finds himself at a crossroads in his career with less than two weeks to decide whether he should reenlist or shed the uniform and leave the only job he’s ever loved. Sitting in the cockpit, strapped in an
Lumayanlah... walau huruf yg digunakan agak mengganggu krn agak kebesaran dr yg normal diterbitkan, tapi jalan ceritanya lumayan. Emosi kegalauan John yg hrs menentukan pilihan dalam pekerjaannya terasa bgt. Rasa suka yg lgsn ada dari awal mereka bertemu pun terasa, walau hanya dlm waktu singkat ttp terasa wajar. Sayang endingnya kurang greget dan terjemahannya agak membingungkan di beberapa bagian. Jadi overall not bad lah, cukup menghibur utk dijadikan bacaan weekend ini.
Melissa J. Katano
I don't usually add Harlequin romances to my books, because, for the most part, they're just fluff. And this one is no exception, except.....I really didn't like the Hero, Captain John "Devil" Devlin. God, he was full of more angst than a certain teenage girl in a love triangle with a certain vampire and a certain werewolf. Seriously, I just wanted to smack him upside the head.

I also didn't feel the chemistry between John and Cassie, the psychology grad student tending bar in her brother's bar.
Yulia Anggraini
saat menutup halaman terakhir yg terbersit d otak pertama kali adalah "untung gw g jd beli" ha ha ha...

ampuuun ceritax payah,the end x lebih payah lagiii...
cm segituu aj...?
seharusx aq kasih 1* aj tp g tegaa... ;p
Diah Didi
I quite liked it at first, but somehow it went down the hill pretty fast that I had to stop reading for days and read something else. But maybe it's because I read the translation version.
I wonder if there'd be a story about Lisa and Tommy. :D
Ann (Noumena12)
Captain John Devlin, USAF Fighter Pilot, is trying to decide what to do with his career. Faced with the death of one of his best friends and the other no longer eligible to fly, he questions whether he still belongs in the USAF.

Cassie O'Brien is just trying to get through school without killing her brother. Injured in Iraq, he has a chip on his shoulder and is making life difficult for Cassie and everyone around him.

This book is an enjoyable quick read.
Velora Bishop
Good book! It is the 1st paperback I have bought in almost a year. The ending good, it just felt rushed for some reason. I will read it again at some point and maybe have a different thought for the book.
Agustine W
Konflik lempeng, yg bikin menarik hanya pilot pesawat tempur jadian sama calon psikolog
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Uniformly Hot!
Category: Passion
Jenny marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Kattastrofa marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Geovani Jeonica
Geovani Jeonica marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Acmbtg marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Allison marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Geovani marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Elmira marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Danielle is currently reading it
Aug 02, 2015
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
sam marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Rahel added it
Jun 29, 2015
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Morgan marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Whitney marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Risk-Taker (Sweetheart, South Carolina, #1)
  • No Going Back
  • The Professional \ The Player
  • Born Ready
  • Ripped!
  • Red-Hot Santa
  • Model Marine
  • Terms of Surrender (Harlequin Blaze) (Uniformly Hot!, #18)
  • No Strings...
  • Full Surrender
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Harlequin Blaze, #493) (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
aka Samantha Beckett

Jolie Kramer began her career in 1975 as a reader in the Comedy Development department for 20th-Century Fox. She left Fox in 1977 to go on location with THE DEER HUNTER. She then worked as an auditor, associate producer and producer on such projects as WHEN SHE SAYS NO for CBS, BEULAH LAND for NBC, GREAT AMERICAN TRAFFIC JAM for NBC and CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR for Jozak Productio
More about Jo Leigh...

Uniformly Hot! (1 - 10 of 49 books)
  • A Few Good Men (Harlequin Blaze #445) (Uniformly Hot!, #1)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Always Ready (Harlequin Blaze #457) (Uniformly Hot!, #3)
  • The Right Stuff (Harlequin Blaze, #463) (Uniformly Hot!, #4)
  • Afterburn (Uniformly Hot!, #5)
  • Letters from Home (McPherson Brothers, #1)
  • The Soldier (McPherson Brothers, #2)
  • Storm Watch (Harlequin Blaze, #487) (Uniformly Hot!, #8)
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Harlequin Blaze, #493) (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424) Lying in Bed Closer... (Harlequin Blaze, #265) Choose Me Relentless (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #289)