All the Right Moves

All the Right Moves

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  7 reviews

Subject: Captain John "Devil" Devlin
Mission: Tempt his target...and seduce her!
They don't call air force captain John Devlin the "Devil" for nothing. He lives for high-risk maneuvers, both in the cockpit and in the bedroom! Now stalled at a career crossroads, John has less than two weeks to decide whether he should reenlist or shed the uniform. But then the devil meets hi...more
Published June 1st 2013 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2013)

Nancy Anderson
Harlequin blaze series. Bk Nook. E-sampled. I really think this is a four but I think the current average rating is low so that's why gave the five.
Our hero is really struggling with the issue of whether to reenlist as a top gun pilot in the Air Force. Cassie is almost ready to graduate with a masters in psychology. She is keeping the bar going for her wounded veteran brother Tommy.
The sex in this book wasn't that interesting 2 me but the story around it was. Setting: Las Vegas.
My first book...more
Phe☽♃
3 Stars All the Right Moves is an adult contemporary/military romance by Jo Leigh, and part of the Harlequin Blaze Uniformly Hot! series. The Few. The Proud. The Sexy as Hell!

Air Force Captain John Devlin, call sign—the "Devil," lives for high-risk maneuvers in and out of the cockpit. But finds himself at a crossroads in his career with less than two weeks to decide whether he should reenlist or shed the uniform and leave the only job he’s ever loved. Sitting in the cockpit, strapped in and...more
Melissa J. Katano
I don't usually add Harlequin romances to my books, because, for the most part, they're just fluff. And this one is no exception, except.....I really didn't like the Hero, Captain John "Devil" Devlin. God, he was full of more angst than a certain teenage girl in a love triangle with a certain vampire and a certain werewolf. Seriously, I just wanted to smack him upside the head.

I also didn't feel the chemistry between John and Cassie, the psychology grad student tending bar in her brother's bar....more
Diah Didi
I quite liked it at first, but somehow it went down the hill pretty fast that I had to stop reading for days and read something else. But maybe it's because I read the translation version.
I wonder if there'd be a story about Lisa and Tommy. :D
Ann (Noumena12)
Captain John Devlin, USAF Fighter Pilot, is trying to decide what to do with his career. Faced with the death of one of his best friends and the other no longer eligible to fly, he questions whether he still belongs in the USAF.

Cassie O'Brien is just trying to get through school without killing her brother. Injured in Iraq, he has a chip on his shoulder and is making life difficult for Cassie and everyone around him.

This book is an enjoyable quick read.
Velora Bishop
Good book! It is the 1st paperback I have bought in almost a year. The ending good, it just felt rushed for some reason. I will read it again at some point and maybe have a different thought for the book.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Uniformly Hot!
Category: Passion
Yulia Anggraini
Yulia Anggraini is currently reading it
Jul 11, 2014
Yoko
Yoko marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Ewa
Ewa marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Bobby Noviarman
Bobby Noviarman marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Rizka F  Ryuichi Asami
Rizka F Ryuichi Asami marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Jcb
Jcb added it
Jun 11, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
aka Samantha Beckett

Jolie Kramer began her career in 1975 as a reader in the Comedy Development department for 20th-Century Fox. She left Fox in 1977 to go on location with THE DEER HUNTER. She then worked as an auditor, associate producer and producer on such projects as WHEN SHE SAYS NO for CBS, BEULAH LAND for NBC, GREAT AMERICAN TRAFFIC JAM for NBC and CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR for Jozak Productio...more
More about Jo Leigh...
Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424) Lying in Bed Closer... (Harlequin Blaze, #265) Relentless (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #289) Release (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #301)