Start by marking “Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien” as Want to Read:
Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien

Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien

Dominic is a normal teenager living in the 21st century until he meets Fenella, the alien next door. To Fenella, Dominic is the alien, and when he is caught up in the fight between the UCP and the outlawed Black Star Gang, he becomes a dangerous alien with a mission to save Earth from destruction.
Published by Dolphin (first published April 30th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien

Nika Shoot
Aug 17, 2012 Nika Shoot rated it really liked it
I give this book so high a rating because I remember reading this maybe 4 times when I was a kid and I ADORED IT! Had so much fantasy and imagination about it!!! I believed in this world and even wrote sequels to it!! What a great book for children!
( not great written, no masterpiece but all I remember is how i felt reading it and that's the most important)
One day I will read it again when feeling nostalgic ;)
Liam Smith
May 27, 2015 Liam Smith rated it it was ok
In some ways I feel I judged this book a little unfairly.

Many years ago, when I was in my teen years (possibly even earlier) my mother got the audio book version of this on tape (ye olde cassette tapes) I heard part of it as she played it in the house one day and after hearing a segment (right near the end) I thought it sounded cool but never sought out to hear the rest.

Until years later (I'm now 31) I stumbled it across it on audible. I'd actually thought about the small part of this book I'd h
Becka
Jul 23, 2010 Becka rated it liked it
i picked up this book expecting it to be terrible- the title barely registered as my kind of book, but i was wrong.
The story is fast paced and contains lots of twists as well as a strange element of romance! It is based around a young boy who is interested in the new girl at school with her strange father and perfect knowlage of everything.
Definatly a book worth reading.
Emilie Dalby
Aug 29, 2016 Emilie Dalby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
My first time reading this was something close to 14 years ago, and a Danish translation too. I liked it so much then that my very first tattoo was inspired by the Black Star Gang logo, and rereading it in English had by no means diminished the experience. I liked the story as a teen, and I find myself loving the language as an adult.
Jenni
Nov 01, 2007 Jenni rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
I loved this book, and I've forgotten mostly what it's about, so I'm going to reread it fairly soon. I've now started rereading it, and it's just as good as I remember it, perhaps even better.
Lindsay
Jul 27, 2011 Lindsay rated it really liked it
I have great memories of my dad reading this to me. Not incredibly well written, but very original and imaginative.
Jess Carter
Jess Carter rated it really liked it
May 08, 2015
Alexisandrews
Alexisandrews rated it it was ok
Oct 02, 2013
Yoyo
Yoyo rated it liked it
May 02, 2012
Jess
Jess rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2010
Kaitlyn Money
Kaitlyn Money rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2012
Lee Scarratt
Lee Scarratt rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2015
Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Luc
Luc rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2011
Aimee
Aimee rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2013
Simon
Simon rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2014
Nicola d
Nicola d rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2011
Tasha
Tasha rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2012
Stewart
Stewart rated it really liked it
May 15, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2011
K.S. Marsden
K.S. Marsden rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2012
Sam Yates
Sam Yates rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2013
Daniel Groenewald
Daniel Groenewald rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2015
Ang
Ang rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Hel Gibbons
Hel Gibbons rated it it was ok
Aug 26, 2007
Loren Barnes
Loren Barnes rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2015
Timothy James
Timothy James rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2011