Start by marking “Dating, Inc.: Recruit, Select, and Retain the Right Man for a Relationship” as Want to Read:
Dating, Inc.: Recruit, Select, and Retain the Right Man for a Relationship

Dating, Inc.: Recruit, Select, and Retain the Right Man for a Relationship

A practical guide to finding true love using smart corporate business practices. From defining their dream guy using a Mission Statement (or Wishin' Statement) to building a great relationship with him by honing their management (or Manage Men) skills, it helps readers use the same techniques that made them VPs and CEOs to find Mr Right.
Published November 30th 2006 by Adams Media Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Dating, Inc., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating, Inc.

Chriss
Apr 16, 2008 Chriss rated it it was ok
Shelves: self-improvement
This book had several good points but tended to view dating from a corporate standpoint, which I didn't seem to follow being in a non-corporate career. Write out a mission statement, interview your applicants, etc. I did agree with the author's point that we put more effort into getting a job than we do getting a mate. But as many of these books as I tend to read, they all seem to simplify finding good relationship material because it's not always what you are doing wrong, it might be what you ...more
Shirin Abdel Rahman
I will never ever call it a dating book, loaded with allot of business terms such as margin, net profit, sales, marketing and customers service!
this book is good for you if you have a business degree, otherwise wont recommend it to anyone.
David Jenkins
David Jenkins rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2013
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Librarian note: This author also goes by the pen name E.J. Copperman

Jeff Cohen has worked in news since 2001, most recently as the city reporter for the Hartford Courant. He lives in Middletown, CT, with his wife, two daughters, and their cats.

Jeff Cohen is the nom de plume for Jeffrey Cohen, writer of intentionally funny murder mysteries in the Double Feature and Aaron Tucker series. As E.J.
More about Jeff Cohen...