Start by marking “Exiles - Volume 3: Out of Time” as Want to Read:
Exiles - Volume 3: Out of Time

Exiles - Volume 3: Out of Time (The Exiles #3)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  153 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The Exiles consist of heroes pulled from alternate times and universes who are sent to correct problems in the multiverse. Led by Blink from the popular storyline X-Men: Age of Apocalypse, they must set events in each world on their proper course or risk themselves being 'blinked' out of existence.
Published December 7th 2005 by Marvel (first published February 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Exiles - Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exiles - Volume 3

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie MeyerEclipse by Stephenie MeyerTwilight by Stephenie MeyerNew Moon by Stephenie Meyer覇王♥愛人 9 [Haou Airen 9] by Mayu Shinjo
The Hate List
61st out of 84 books — 15 voters
X-Men by Chris ClaremontX-Men by Chris ClaremontAstonishing X-Men Omnibus by Joss WhedonAstonishing X-Men, Vol. 1 by Joss WhedonX-Men by Chris Claremont
X-Men Trade Paperbacks
86th out of 133 books — 53 voters

More lists with this book...

Erin (*is in a reviewing slump*)
It's been so long since I've read a graphic novel. I have a bunch of the Exiles that I bought cheap (way too cheap, trust me, the store didn't know the value of what they were selling.) Win for me. It still took me a ridiculously long time to start reading these. I wish I could have started with the first, but while I got lucky enough to get most of the series, they didn't have all of them.

It was easy enough to jump into the story. A group of superheroes were yanked out of their happy world wher
Jedi Sunni
The stories continue with plenty of action and suspense. All of the characters are pretty enjoyable but morph is a little over the top at time and say things that are off the wall. I will say that the characters are relatable and everyone knows someone like morph. Overall I give the book a 4.3. I will continue on.
Jdetrick
Argh! Winick really is a good writer and there is a beautiful issue in this collection.....but most of it is still too much narration; telling, not showing. So much potential.
Blake Larson
It continues what made the first two volumes so fun, but you can tell after the success of many issues before this one they have just kind of settled into a comfortable place. Judd Winick is still a great writer on the series, but for this volume to end after a battle with Mojo, it was just kind of a let down. (No matter how much they depict him as a major threat, I'll never buy it.) Not enough to stop me from checking out volume 4, I'm sure, but I guess all series falter a little here and there ...more
Holden Attradies
This series continues to be as good as it started out! I'm enjoying the way that each character is gradually getting a chance to have their back story explored.

I was initially disappointed at how they dealt with Nocturn being pregnant (miscarriage), but after the chapter long montage of her and Thunderbird's relationship I felt it had a proper and fitting place.
M
When a book can introduce a new cast and have you wanting them to return after only two issues, the book is worth reading - Exiles continues to play havoc with expected conventions. The team meets their darker counterparts in the reality-hopping Weapon X crew, we get a look at Mimic's mindset, the Lizard makes an appearance, and Mojo steals the show. Still awesome!
Angela
Another fun world changing outing. This time they meet Mojo who wants Morph, and Weapon X (another world hopping team). This book adds more depth to the Time Broker's way of doing things, and there are some very nice emotional moments in it. Characters from age of apocalypse return too, and thats good for Blink. Another great read in this series.
Molly
I love everything Marvel. The storylines are incredible! They have everything you could want: action, adventure, comedy, romance, political intrigue, allegories, metaphors, etc. Some stories drag, some end too soon.
Sam
It really starts to wane by this trade. I'm not partial to Jim Calafiore's pencils. I don't plan on buying the 4th TCB because McKone never came back.
Rhiannon
Awesome, particularly for the introduction of Weapon X, the Exiles darker counterparts.
Dustin
One of my favorite series.
Arath
not bad and good
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Alanis Garcia
Alanis Garcia marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Leó Páll
Leó Páll marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • House of M: Mutopia X (District-X: House of M)
  • X-Factor: Time and a Half
  • Ultimate Spider-Man, Vol. 8: Cats & Kings
  • House of M: World of M, Featuring Wolverine
  • New X-Men: Academy X, Vol. 1: Choosing Sides
  • Ultimate Fantastic Four, Vol. 2: Doom
Born February 12th, 1970 and raised on Long Island in New York, Judd began cartooning professionally at 16 with a single-paneled strip called Nuts & Bolts. This ran weekly through Anton Publications, a newspaper publisher that produced town papers in the Tri state area. He was paid 10 dollars a week.

In August of 1988, Judd began attending the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor bringing Nuts &
More about Judd Winick...

The Exiles (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Exiles: Volume 1: Down the Rabbit Hole
  • Exiles - Volume 7: A Blink in Time
  • Exiles, Volume 8: Earn Your Wings
  • Exiles, Volume 9: Bump in the Night
  • Exiles, Volume 10: Age of Apocalypse
  • Exiles, Volume 11: Timebreakers (X-Men)
Batman: Under the Hood Vol. 1 Batman: Under the Hood Vol. 2 Batman: Under the Red Hood Catwoman, Vol. 1: The Game Pedro and Me: Friendship, Loss, and What I Learned