Start by marking “Wyoming Bold (Wyoming Men, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wyoming Bold (Wyoming Men, #3)

Wyoming Bold (Wyoming Men #3)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  1,119 ratings  ·  130 reviews
Former border agent Dalton Kirk thought his life was over-literally-when a gang of smugglers left him for dead. Defying all odds, he survives his ordeal and returns to his Wyoming ranch ready to dedicate his future to a more peaceful home on the range. Until lovely Merissa Baker knocks on his door.

Merissa is well aware of her reputation as the local eccentric-she knows thi
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published October 29th 2013 by Harlequin HQN (first published January 1st 2013)

I always look for something positive to say about a book. The best I can say is that I finished "Wyoming Bold." The cover and title are more exciting than the story inside. If you've been satisfied by the quality of books Diana Palmer has written over the past decade then you'll probably enjoy this one. For me it was another disappointment.
There's not much romance or suspense. Merissa and Dalton aka Tank instantly fall in love with no real obstacles to keep them apart. Tanks spends just as much
Very disappointing. From the almost nonexistent old fashioned romance to the full of potential suspense that not only was blotched and had many incoherences but also ended up on a cliffhanger. That's right, a cliffhanger! :(
Just didn't work for me. Why ?
Merissa and Tank instantly fall in love, insta-love. There are no real obstacles the romantic chase is not there. A virginal, outcast.- Sigh-There were so many side characters I was over whelmed and miffed that the main couple spent so little time with each other. The suspense was flat line.
I love the cover, it is beautiful. I just did not care for the story inside. The idea of the two characters was unique but never panned out as I hoped. I must admit I have not r
My Book Addiction and More MBA
This is the third book in the Wyoming series. This book can be read as a stand alone book, as the books are not dependent on each other. The Wyoming series is about the 3 Kirk brothers and how they find love. The third book, Wyoming Bold, is the story of the youngest Kirk brother, Dalton or as he is known by his family Tank.

I loved, loved, loved the first two books in this series – they each have had very different story lines but both had hooks that kept you interested the entire read. This bo
Wyoming Bold is the third book in the Wyoming Men series and continues telling the story of the Kirk brothers, focusing on the youngest brother Tank. The mystery is centered around the rogue DEA agent that attempted to kill Tank when he was serving in the U.S. Border Patrol. The agent/assassin is trying to tie up some loose ends and Tank is one of those ends.

The heroine in this book is a psychic neighbor of the Kirks that shows up one night during a snowstorm to warn Tank that his life is in dan
Ashley Lovett anderson

Merissa is well aware of her reputation as the local eccentric...she knows things before they happen...and she's had a vision that Dalton is in danger. Even though her beliefs clash with Dalton's cowbo
:) uma historia simples, com alguns percalços.
no fundo DP, manteve a sua "consagrada" formula de romance.
sem grandes desenvolvimentos em termos de personagens, é uma historia simples em que a trama se desenrola num ritmo de acção relativamente rápido (?! insta love).
para quem conhece a serie "Soldiers of Fortune" é mais um capitulo do tema, em que basicamente todos os personagens secundários fazem parte de anteriores historias.

Nesta historia por assim dizer, DP, traz-nos Dalton Kirk e Merissa, e

I have read several books by Palmer, of which I enjoyed, so when this book came up for review I certainly requested it.

The book starts off strong. Dalton Kirk, or Tank is the main character that the book follows. He has several brothers that were mentioned and made some appearances in this book. One was named Mallory. Seriously? I've heard of Leslie or Marion but Mallory for a male...Ridiculous!

I think Palmer is a good romance novelist. Her work is done well and I will continue to read her bo

I miss the days when a western romance meant cowboys…bare-chested cowboys on horses, with a rifle! And I’m not talking historical romances either! Now western romances are mostly all about very rich men with the resources of an army career behind them. Nary a horse, a cow or a bare-chested cowboy to be seen!.
Diana Palmer is a new author to me and I see she has many followers. This made me confident that I would enjoy this read. I also thought that this would be a book in this series that I could
Angela Noviana
This ebook I got from netgalley as ARC :)
Sadly, I'm not read this book from the first series, so I couldn't imagine how Dalton's brothers met their wives :'(

Let's move on. The story begin when Dalton met Merissa. All the citizen believes that she's a witch and bring misfortune. But this time, she come to him to give Dalton a warn. She has this vision about someone who want to harm Dalton.

At the beginning, Dalton didn't believe it at all, but when Merissa told one of Dalton's co-worker about the
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
*ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley*

Review in Portuguese and English.

Eu sou grande fã e colecionadora dos livros da Diana Palmer.
Fiquei muito feliz com a cópia fornecida pela Harlequin através do NetGalley para resenha honesta.
A história continua logo após os acontecimentos do livro Protector e vários personagens queridos aparecem ao longo da história, Hayes, Cash, Garon, Cy, Rick, Jon e os irmãos Kirk.
Neste livro vamos conhecer Dalton "Tank" Kirk e Merissa Baker. Ela tem premonições e
Really looking forward to this one but... I don't know just kinda missed the mark somewhere. So much happen psychic warning, people coming going, following leads, bad guy tormenting, not nearly enough relationship building for insta-love.

A little disappointed as Tank seemed so mysterious & interesting in previous books. Too many threads unanswered. Sexy cover though.
Kym Andrews
This book was awful! The storyline was conceivable but that was the only good thing in this. Obviously you need to have read the other two books to understand, actually no I don't think that would have helped. character development was poor, romance was almost caveman like and ... I can't go on. This was just horrid. I was looking for an easy light hearted read. I wasn't expecting Umberto Eco. What I got was a poorly written novel that could have been written by a Year 10 student. Apologies to Y ...more
Tam B.
Sheila Melo
Sweet Story with External Conflict

WYOMING BOLD Is a story where the conflict is external. The main characters recognize one another quickly and while there is a little conflict between them, the main conflict is someone who is trying to kill them.

THE STORY: Dalton Kirk is the youngest of the three Kirk brothers. He was almost killed when he was shot by smugglers when he was working as a DEA agent. Now his past is coming back to kill him. Merissa Baker comes to Dalton to warn him of the danger. S
Third in a series of three by the internationally know author Diana Palmer. Diana writes about sexy, tall, virle men who are attracted to younger, innocent, independent women. There's always a romp: in the hay, in the grass, on a couch... This time the wounded former border agent, who is pretty well healed, finds his "unusual" neighbor at his back door during a snow storm. She "sees things" and this time she sees that he is in trouble - a contract has been put out on him. Will the killer get clo ...more
Mar 14, 2014 Linda rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone that likes Romance
Recommended to Linda by: I have always read Diana Palmer
Shelves: paperback, march-2014
I have loved reading Diana Palmer's books over the years but her writing can be sometimes, same old, same old! But she always seems to make it work because once I start one of her books, I don't like to put it down until I'm finished with it. And this one works, it's part of her "Wyoming Men" series which also seems to tie into her "Long, Tall Texans" series too.

This one is about the youngest brother that was shot up when he was part of the Border control and almost died and a young lady that ha
There are many reasons why I could never get into Diana Palmer's novels and this book summed it all up for me.

After reading a book, I'll always try to find something good to say about it and as much as I try, I can't find much to say in its favor.

The good about this book could be sum up into two points: the cover and title, and the summary in the back. It was the assumed plot in the back that got me picking up this novel yesterday. It was unfortunate that the story was not was what I expected.
Donna Porter
Dalton Kirk was a former Border patrol agent. He now runs the family Cattle ranch in Wyoming. One night during a snow storm Merrisa Baker, his neighbor, knocks on his door. She walked to his house because her car wouldn't start. She wanted to speak to Dalton. Merrisa had insight to some things and she came to warn Dalton his life was in danger and to be careful. She was freezing so she came in to get warm and then Dalton took her home. He really didn't believe in her type of gift but she knew so ...more
I'm not a fan of romances, but I'd read two of Diana Palmer's books previously, one of which was her science fiction opus "Morcai Battalion," initially written in her youth, and a book which the Wife (she's a big Palmer fan) promised me was more mystery and adventure than romance. It turned out the Wife was right (she usually is), so when she suggested I might like "Wyoming Bold," I decided to give it a try.

It's the story of Dalton "Tank" Kirk, former solder, former border agent, who after being
Adriana Fogaça
Corações Ousados
Diana Palmer
Série Homens de Wyoming 04

Diana Palmer igual àqueles vinhos superiores e de safras excepcionais, com o passar do tempo fica cada vez melhor, fortificados, encorpado. Nossa!!! Até deu vontade de tomar uma taça. Bom, voltando ao que realmente interessa. A autora vem deixando de lado os mocinhos polêmicos e os ogros mor. As mocinhas continuam inocentes, mas, já não são capachos e dos ditos cujos.

Neste romance Coração Ousado, o último solteiro dos irmãos Kirk
Julie Barrett
Wyoming Bold by Diana Palmer
Dalton Kirk has retired from being a border guard and is settling down on his family ranch where he lives with others in the family and their spouses and children.
Marissa designs websites and has visions of Dalton being hurt and now her life is in danger also. She's always loved Dalton. She tells him of things he had forgotten about and gives him hints on how to protect others that work on the ranch.
Some do come true and he tracks down the sheriff in TX and they have
Dalton Kirk gets a visit from his "witchy" neighbor Merissa. She has come to tell him that someone from his past want him dead and they are coming in the near future to watch his back. He was going to dismiss her but when she warns farm hand Darby to be careful and take someone with him when repairing the fence, they found out that she knew what she was talking about because Darby would have lost his life if they hadn't listened to her.

Merissa is attracted to Dalton and yet frightened of him. Be
I loved this story! The best of Wyoming Men Series so far! I liked the excitement of suspense, the mention of many characters I've read in Long, Tall Texans series, Merissa's mysterious ability of foreseeing the future, and most of all, Dalton Kirk was No jerk! I seldom read a hero in DP's works that didn't humiliate heroine by saying sth rude or do sth stupid, so I really loved this one!

It's too bad the next story of this series was not about Carlie and Carson, so I had to google it to find out
L.M. David
If you like males with softer sides to their personality and love interests who on the innocent side, this is the book for you. Merissa is born with a psychic gift. In the beginning of the book, she warns Dalton "Tank" Kirk he is in danger and, the skeptic he is, immediately realizes that her gift is genuine. This book, refreshingly, has little sexual activity but, alternatively, it does delve deep into a convoluted, twisty storyline about an assassin trying to kill Tank, then later Merissa, and ...more
Wyoming Bold is the third book in Diana Palmer's Wyoming series and continues the story of the Kirk brothers.

This book focuses on Dalton Kirk aka 'Tank.' After serving in the military overseas, Tank returned to the United States and joined the U.S border patrol. After a tragic turn of events involving a rogue DEA agent and a shooting, Tank returns to Wyoming where he and his family own and run a family ranch. The heroine, Merissa Baker, has been shunned her entire life for having the special ab
Amanda Sheila
I liked it.

Dalton's not the usual Diana Palmer's Hero because he's quite gentle and sweet towards the heroine. He's not even 'treated' her bad. Only tenderness and affection. At some point, I enjoyed it but eventually I craved for jack-ass Hero Diana Palmer always write.

This book is good but not exactly my favorite. Again, not only it's because the lack of harsh Hero but also the variety of characters in it. There are sooo many characters I'm so sick of it. Nyeh.

So yeah, I liked it. Can't wai
Dalton Kirk (aka Tank) former Iraq vet and nearly killed former US Border Patrol opened up his back door in a snow storm and finds Merissa, his neighbor standing there. She informs him that he is in danger and someone is trying to kill him. People call her a witch because she sees things and trys to forewarn Tank. Luckly Things occur that she has forewarned about and he believes her so he takes steps to never be alone but little does he suspect that the more he gets involved and cares about Meri ...more
Emsy Van Wyck
A fast and furious suspense-filled read

I'll admit that the hero of Wyoming Bold, Dalton "Tank" Kirk, is the exception to the standard Palmer type. Yes, he's a tough, no nonsense, rancher, who almost died after a drug cartel border ambush, and whose nickname comes from taking out a tank in Iraq, but he is one of her heroes who doesn't seem to run from the idea of love.

Merissa Baker, the heroine, and her mother Clara, are considered to be witches and live in a cottage close to the Kirk ranch. Whe
  • Cowboy Up (Sons of Chance, #5)
  • Running Wild (The Men from Battle Ridge, #1)
  • Three Weeks with a Bull Rider (Oklahoma Nights, #3)
  • Bucking Hard
  • Big Sky Country (Parable, Montana, #1)
  • Bad Nights (Rockfort Security, #1)
  • Storm Warnings
  • Clover (Flower Child, #1)
  • Heart of Steele (Hot Country, #2)
  • Amazing Grace (The American Soldier Collection, #3)
  • Unbridled
  • Caden's Vow (Hell's Eight #6)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Baby (Cowboys & Brides, #2)
  • Redemption (Beartooth, Montana, #2)
  • Love Me Some Cowboy
  • Let it Ride (Pickup Men, #2)
  • For Him (For Him, #1)
  • Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers, #2)

Diana Palmer is a pseudonym for author Susan Kyle.

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's libera
More about Diana Palmer...

Wyoming Men (5 books)
  • Wyoming Tough (Wyoming Men, #1)
  • Wyoming Fierce (Wyoming Men, #2)
  • Wyoming Strong (Wyoming Men, #4)
  • Wyoming Rugged (Wyoming Men, #5)

“but he’ll die because of me!” she moaned. “I’ve killed him!” Carson” 0 likes
“Well, that should do it,” the man replied. “Oh, and I did put a small camera in your office, just to square things up. It’s hidden, so you won’t have to worry about somebody spotting it.” 0 likes