Start by marking “The Greek's Marriage Bargain” as Want to Read:
The Greek's Marriage Bargain
Preview

The Greek's Marriage Bargain

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  124 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Renewing their vows?Xenon Kanellis is not a man who fails, and certainly not a man who gets divorced. Now with the perfect opportunity to get his wife back where she belongs-on his arm and in his bed-his immaculate record will be restored.

Lexi Kanellis needs her estranged husband's help...even if that means playing the good Greek wife for a few more weeks. The island sun
Published September 17th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek's Marriage Bargain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek's Marriage Bargain

Jenny
Heroine and hero were blissfully in love but their marriage broke down after two miscarriages. Lexi feels insecure and always the outsider. She used to be a pop star but she gave up her career when she met Xenon.

Now they are separated but hero is so in love with her he won't give up on her. He asks her to travel with him to Greece for a christening but in reality he wants to find a way back to his wife's heart. He is a very mature and smitten man! Not your usual macho, cruel SK hero!

I liked tha
Giovanni
Vashti
3.5*** Read
This book could have been so much more, but still an enjoyable read.Not quite the angst fest that I was expecting like Sarah Morgan's Once A Ferrara Wife which also dealt with extreme pain and loss of an unborn child.
The H /h meet again 2 years after their loss.In exchange for helping her brother who has some serious gambling debts which the hero will pay off,the heroine ,Lexi,will agree to accompany the hero,Xenon, as his wife to the island of Rhodes for his niece's christening and
TashNz
I was going through my Amazon wish list and found this so purchased it and wasn't disappointed.

If you've read any of my reviews before you'll know i adore second chance stories and this was a brilliant one. Xenon arrives unannounced on his ex-wife's doorstep. Lexi is now the complete opposite of who he married. No longer is she the bright and shiney popstar starlet he once married, she's just a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl who's happy making jewellery.

Like all good greek Alpha's Xenon bribes he
Dalia
I didn't believe it till I read the book. SK has finally created a gentle hero.
Xenon is too greek and he has a strong controlling personality to be anything but an alpha hero. But he is a man in love. He is a husband who wants his wife back. But his workaholic lifestyle, Lexi's insecurities and two miscarriages separated them 2y ago.
Now he is back in Lexi's life, apparently forcing her to go back to Rhodes to visit his ill grandmother and for the christening of his niece, but all he r
Kaycee Sapinoso
I was browsing my ebooks when I spotted The Greek's Marriage Bargain . And since I've been reading books with a "estranged-divorced-couple" theme these past few days I decided to give it a try. I won't go into details cause I don't want to spoil the book for those who haven't read it yet.

I rarely find books where I liked the hero more than the heroine especially in Harlequin. But in this book, I liked Xenon more than I liked Lexi. He's one of the most caring, sensitive HP heroes I've ever met.
Mo
This is a strange one because for once it's the h that I find extremely unsympathetic, while the H is the more mature open-minded one who's willing to accept responsibility for the failure of their marriage. It's one of the few M&B where I've thought the H could do much better than the h. He deserves better than her. She's too selfish.
Sana
The book was total fluff but still irresistible. I don't know why but I just can't resist books about second chances. This one is better done than some others,well written ,good characterisation and a natural flow.
Crystal J
What an intense read. Sigh. Great book. Loved their chemistry and intense angst. Great heroine and hero, fully rounded characters for this type of romance novel. It will be hard to find another novel to compare!
HÜLYA
Şeyh Aileleri olmadığı sürece Harlequindeki ışıltılı dünyayı çok seviyorum. Aşk Işığı o ışıltılı dünyaların ardındaki acıyı işleyen güzel bir romandı. Evliliği çıkmaza girmiş iki aşığın hikayesi idi..
DA4Pups
3.5 stars. The silence and withdrawal begain after the heroines' first miscarriage. The typical greek hero did not know how to support her or help her. After the second later-term miscarriage, they both drew apart and heroine left to deal with her grief and get on with her life.

The hero showed growth through the story and he realizes he did not handle well. This story reminded me of Sarah Morgan's "Once A Ferrara Wife".
Maria Voudouri
It was a very nice book .I read it in a day, nothing extremely exciting, but I didnot regret reading it! It made me cry a little , such a nice love story:) Althought I didnot agree with the image of the Greek man as the macho and controlling figure ....There are not men like that here in Greece and almost every married woman keeps her work after getting married,of course! Anyway, I recommended it ,its a nice and touching love story:)
Ker
Me encantan los libros con protas con lentes.
Nos hacen sentir lindas ^~^ y que no somos unas cuatro ojos.
Tali
I really enjoyed this story. Both Xenon and Lexi were great characters and I really felt sympathetic for both of them as they began to deal with the reasons why their marriage broke down. I didn't like the blackmailing element to the story, but then I never like that. However, the rest of the story was well written so I could overlook that. The ending was suitably cheesy, but after the heaviness of some of the rest of the story, I thought that worked really well.
A really good read. 4 stars.
Ipshita Ranjana
In The Greek’s Marriage Bargain by Sharon Kendrick ,Xenon has the perfect opportunity to get back his estranged wife, Lexi back to his side and bed. He needs Lexi by his side at his niece christening and for the sake of his ailing grandmother. However, this time he will not let her do the walking.Read More
Harlequin Books
"TOP PICK! Kendrick's couple radiates combative emotion and plays their roles well, and the ultimate opulent backdrop drips wealth as her beautiful and visual writing tells a marvelous tale." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Tawnya
I enjoyed this book probably for the most part because the Alpha Greek male was the first to say he was in love. in itself that set this book apart from many others with similar male characters.
Tia
I found it sad and the 'happy ending' wasn't too happy for me honestly. I wanted Lexi to get pregnant but that didn't happen. For me the ending ruined the entire novel.
Rgreader
While the story telling was well written it didn't capture my interest. I couldn't feel the romance. Also the heroine was too cynical for me.
I DNF'd at 50%.
Cady Lorenzana
There is something with the story that I really don't like to read. But SK pull it in a way that...changed my mind. She is really one of a kind! ...more
Ana
lately women in those books are so stupid, self-centered and too irrational. Xenon doesn't deserve lexi, he deserves more, much more.
Candy
I love my Greek hero and I'm never disappointed with Sharon Kendrick. One of my fav authors for Harlequin
Ivona Di
Ivona Di marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Divorce Party (The Delicious De Campos, #1)
  • The Consequences of That Night
  • The Change in Di Navarra's Plan
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Wrong Man, Right Kiss (Gage Brothers #2)
  • No More Sweet Surrender
  • The Sicilian's Unexpected Duty (Irresistible Sicilians, #2)
  • The Man Who Risked it All
  • The Reluctant Husband
  • Never Say No to a Caffarelli (Those Scandalous Caffarellis, #1)
  • Heir to a Desert Legacy
  • Lost to the Desert Warrior (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #3)
  • The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • Secrets of a Bollywood Marriage
  • Ruthlessly Bedded, Forcibly Wedded (Innocent Wives #2)
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
I was told off as a child for making up stories—little did I know that one day I’d earn my living by writing them!

To the horror of my parents, I left school at sixteen and held a bewildering variety of jobs: I was a London DJ (in the now-trendy Primrose Hill), a decorator and a singer. After that I became a cook, a photographer and, eventually, a nurse. I waitressed in the south of France, drove a
More about Sharon Kendrick...
The Greek Tycoon's Baby Bargain (Harlequin Presents, #2736) The Playboy Sheikh's Virgin Stable-Girl (The Royal House of Karedes #2) Kat and the Dare-Devil Spaniard (The Balfour Brides #2) Too Proud to be Bought The Sheikh's Heir