Start by marking “Backstage with Her Ex” as Want to Read:
Backstage with Her Ex

Backstage with Her Ex

Her ex…the VIP!

Hiding out in the gents' toilets backstage is not the way Sasha imagined bumping into her significant ex. Especially when that ex is notoriously damaged, famously wild rock god Nate Munro! She has a massive favor to ask him, but one glimpse of his sinfully dark eyes and all she can think about is that he's seen her naked!

Nate's used to women doing anything t
Published September 17th 2013 by Harlequin KISS (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Backstage with Her Ex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Backstage with Her Ex

Nas Dean
Aug 29, 2013 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BACKSTAGE WITH HER EX by author Louisa George is Harlequin Kiss series release for October 2013.

Sasha Sweet was a prim and proper schoolteacher. Not for anything she was known as Miss Sweet and Sour. She just wanted to get bad boy rocker Nathan for help by doing a concert with her physically challenged choir group.

But Nate was the ex who had left town ten years ago. And he wanted to pick up where he’d left off!

Would Sasha agree to Nate’s outrageous demands? She was attracted to him, but was it j
Desere
Sep 01, 2013 Desere rated it it was amazing
Every woman has at one stage come across a man so different from her and what she wants in life that getting involved will surely be your downfall, but resisting the badboy is always the hardest and in the case of most they fall at the first touch.

But after temptation comes the seeking of deeper meaning and the fun time fling with the badboy turns into a relationship. It is a relationship that you know will surely end for you can sense it coming but still in the name of love you cling, that is i
Nancy Crocker
Sep 02, 2013 Nancy Crocker rated it really liked it
In Lousia George’s new novel Backstage with her Ex, Nate Munro has things handed to him a little too easily. And he thinks his highschool crush is just another groupie. But Sasha has a different agenda, she needs support from Nate to help raise funds so that the choir she teaches make it to a musical contest.

I have to admit at first I did not like the character of Nate. He was a little too arrogant. And thought because of his wealth, fame and money it could buy him anything he wanted. Having as
Nefise
I needed a quick, light read. It started not bad but I got very bored. A few times, I fell a sleep while reading.
June
Jan 28, 2014 June rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The life of a celebrity and the life of a school teacher. Very interesting world, so far apart. This story had some humor to go along with a fairly good story line. Well done!
Carla Cabrera
Feb 16, 2014 Carla Cabrera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Loved it. For a book that isn't very long I felt it really dug into the lives of Nate and Sasha. I actually appreciated that it did not have the big climatic blow up scene that is common in romances. They did go their separate ways but it was more subtle and a nice change from what I typically read. The chemistry is there from the moment the meet in the men's bathroom. looking forward to reading the next book in the series about Sasha's sister Cassis.
StMargarets
This is from the now defunct Harlequin Kiss line, a line I actively avoided because it was so confusing. There were HP writers and HR writers and the heat level was all over the place. Mostly I avoided it because of the chick lit tone in a lot of titles. (I don't mind chick lit - it's just not romance in my book). So, I read it because it was a library book - and I was pleasantly surprised.

This is a second chance romance between two characters who were both born on the wrong side of the London t
Lizzie
Sep 26, 2013 Lizzie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fab book with great characters and a great story. I loved the relationship between Sasha and Nate, and the way they would spark off each other. They both had intense back stories and their actions within the story was very much due to their past. In typical mills and boon fashion there were times when I wanted to scream at them both to get their acts together but I loved being part of their journey.
Eileen Robinson
I received this book from a goodreads draw, and i have to say i was pleasantly surprised.
Yes you knew from the beginning that it was going to be a H.E.A. ending but it didn't take away any enjoyment of the story.
The characters were lovely, and even though they were total opposites, it was obvious they were also totally one together and the same.
They faced a few hiccups and tensions and finally both hard outer shells cracked as the story progressed. A totally enjoyable read
Clare
Sep 15, 2013 Clare rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: will-read-again
I received my copy of this book through a goodreads first reads giveaway. It's not normally the kind of book I would pick up but I thought I would give it a try.
This book was really enjoyable. Both characters were relatable (even if one was a rock star) and I liked the way they both got past their issues.
Sarah Ramsden
Sep 18, 2013 Sarah Ramsden rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book through goodreads giveaway and really enjoyed reading it. Loved the chemistry, the battling with feelings, wondering why when its suppose to be all so wrong, it feels all so right. Ima soppy cow and love a good ending
Laura Dobb
Oct 04, 2013 Laura Dobb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book, it wasn't as smutty as I thought it was going to be which I have to say, was a pleasant surprise. Everyone has someone that got away, and in this story it gets away twice, but they still fight to get it back. A cute love story with a happy ending
This was a cute, quick and well written read. a part of me wished it was longer as I would have liked to know the characters better but I will read Louisa George again, which is the best recommendation I can give any author.
Mills & Boon
Aug 19, 2013 Mills & Boon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: modern-tempted
A must-read from Louisa George! New from our Modern Tempted line, don't forget to enter the giveaway!
Louisa George
Aug 20, 2013 Louisa George rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
5 stars- but then I am the author!!
Heather
Sep 30, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great read.
Yvette Ross
Sep 10, 2013 Yvette Ross rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good read
Kate
Nov 15, 2013 Kate rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I picked up this book last week when Smart Bitches tweeted about it being on sale and a recent read. I guess I noticed that there weren't a lot of reviews on GR yet, but the ones that were up were decent, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I thought the title and premise were intriguing. That's about all I liked about this book. The writing abilities of the author weren't bad, and there weren't a lot of grammatical errors or typos. The real issue with the novel was the author's habit of rehashing
Brooke
Nov 24, 2013 Brooke rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The gist: Sasha and Nate were a couple for two years when they were teens. They had a blow up that resulted in him leaving town and subsequently becoming a huge rockstar. Now Sasha has a favor to ask him, so she goes to his concert and gets back stage. The paparazzi end up camped outside her apartment, so he whisks her away in hopes some of the attention will die down. Their love is rekindled and then they need to figure out a way to make their two totally different lives blend together.

Sasha is
Gail
Hero and heroine were high school sweethearts who broke up when he was accused of beating someone up. He went on to become a rock star while she grew up to be a music teacher. She needs help to raise funds to get her show choir to contest (from London to Manchester) and her sister twisted her arm to go ask the ex-boyfriend to headline a show with the choir. And we're off on the story. The mess that is his present life causes some problems. The things from the past rear their ugly heads, includin ...more
Diana
Aug 25, 2016 Diana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: listens
4 stars narration/3.5 stars story

This book was really a surprise for me. Both the narrator and author were new to me so I went in hoping for at least an okay story. What I got was a narrator that did an excellent job of capturing the different characters personalities (and accents) and pulled me into the story. The story itself was engaging and the perfect contemporary romance. If I had a problem, it was with the heroine; at some points throughout the story I wanted to smack her for her hypocris
Karen
Oct 16, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Sasha has an obligation to her students. She’s the chorus teacher to a group of special needs kids and they want nothing more to be able to go to a competition in Manchester.But like everything that happens in their impoverished district – it’s a challenge that Sasha hasn’t been able to rise to yet. She’s got an opportunity to ask a man from her past to help, but after the way they parted she’s not sure he’ll even want to talk to her. Read More
Ali Williams
Oct 22, 2013 Ali Williams rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone’s fantasised at one point or another about someone famous (I, for example, had a surreally delicious dream earlier this week in which I went on a date with Nathan Fillion) but very rarely does this ever translate to real life. Far more common is the concept that everyone knows someone who knows someone who knew a celebrity at school/when they were starting out. And that’s where Backstage with her Ex comes into its own...

Karen
Jul 23, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book from the very first page. The contrast between the two worlds and the different characters made this book very true to modern day life. Sasha is your average girl-next-door trying to overcome her insecurities from the past while Nate is your famous rock god fighting his past.
A feel good story, i will keep on my shelves to read again sometime.
Highly Recommend.

Big thanks to goodreads First Reads where I won a review copy of this book.
C.
Nov 16, 2013 C. rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, m-f
Not entirely my thing, but well written and engaging anyway. I suspect someone who was really into rock star fantasies, or Glee future fic, would be ECSTATIC with this. I'm not terribly rock-star-fantasy prone, but even so I enjoyed it for the characters' backstory.
Annmarie
Sep 01, 2013 Annmarie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received through godreads giveaway.

I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I found it well written and it had a 'cute' storyline with chracters that you can easily feel connected to. My only critique would be that it was too short... I wanted more.
Harlequin Books
"Multifaceted characters who learn to trust again will draw readers into this well-paced, poignant and often amusing romance." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars

Miniseries: Sisters & Scandals
Regencyfan93
Sep 06, 2016 Regencyfan93 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, i-own-it
There isn't enough time in life to spend it on reading books that don't entertain. When it becomes a slog, I put it down.
Anita
Feb 24, 2014 Anita rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really wasn't a bad book but I felt like something was missing all through the book.
Trish
Trish rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Whose Bed Is It Anyway?
  • Why Resist a Rebel?
  • If You Can't Stand the Heat... (Modern Tempted)
  • The Taming of a Wild Child (LaBlanc Sisters #2)
  • What the Paparazzi Didn't See
  • Must Like Kids
  • First Time for Everything
  • The Most Expensive Night of Her Life
  • The Guy to Be Seen With
  • Her Man in Manhattan (Brannigan, #3)
  • The Dance Off
  • The One She Was Warned About
  • Maid of Dishonor (The Wedding Season, #3)
  • My Boyfriend and Other Enemies
  • The Plus-One Agreement
  • Hitched!
Award-winning author Louisa George has been an avid reader her whole life. In between chapters she managed to fit in a BA degree in Communication Studies, trained as a nurse, married her doctor hero and had two sons. Now, she spends her days writing chapters of her own in the medical romance, contemporary romance and women’s fiction genres.

Louisa’s books have variously been nominated for the covet
More about Louisa George...