Start by marking “Bar Graphs” as Want to Read:
Bar Graphs

Bar Graphs

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The taller the bar, the more there are! Bar graphs put information side by side. Have fun making and using bar graphs to compare numbers quickly.
Published September 1st 2007 by A+ Books (first published August 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Bar Graphs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bar Graphs

Melissa
E: "that was too long but I liked it. Also it's not interesting because I already know about graphs."
Kelly
Dec 04, 2014 Kelly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: math
Does the job when discussing graphing
Nadine
I like that this book introduces graphing in the simplest from for first timers. It only shows graphing up to 5, so that it is the most basic and it is easy for anyone to relate to. I would definitely read this book first to my students before I introduce them to graphing. I will want them to understand the concept of graphing before we start to build on it. Because if you understand graphing initially, then it will be less difficult to grasp in the future.
Mrs.
Great book for teaching younger children about the key concepts of bar graphs. Bright colored pages with real photos in a large formt are a draw to students. Simple text explains bar graphs. The book also contains a table of contents, index, glossary (with pronunciation key), more books to read and internet sites for follow-up.
Allison Burke
This book can be used when teaching about graphing. It provides many examples of how people use graphs. It could also be used to as a class activity to get to know about the students in the classroom. For example: a graph showing students favorite ice cream flavors or animals etc. Grades 1-3
Rita
Sep 16, 2011 Rita rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: math
This book can introduce the students to bar graphs and creating them. It shows the students that they can create graphs basically about anything!
Kyla
This is a great book for teaching young elementary school students about bar graphs. It is very colorful and useful in the K-2 classroom!
Larry Carter
This book can be used to introuce student to how bar graphs work. It gives students a overview of how are graphs work.
Jermaine
Introduce graphs to first timers helps breaks understand graph and creating
Bookfaster
Bookfaster marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Hmagorrian02smucb.ac.uk
Hmagorrian02smucb.ac.uk marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Gaobotse Mokakapadi
Gaobotse Mokakapadi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014