Start by marking “Fated (A Mermaid's Curse, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fated (A Mermaid's Curse, #2)

Fated (A Mermaid's Curse #2)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Tormented by his past and his dysfunctional family, Blake finds himself turning to the one thing that he promised Arianna he would never do.

While Blake finds himself fighting his addiction, Arianna puts all of her problems aside to help him, including the guilt of the secrets she hides. When given the chance to be free of his father and start his own life, Blake and Ariann
Paperback
Published October 15th 2013 by Rocket Science Productions, LLC (first published October 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Fated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated

Siren's Secret by Debbie HerbertRising by Holly KellyForgive My Fins by Tera Lynn ChildsTempest Rising by Tracy DeebsSweetest Curse by Susan D. Taylor
Mermaid Romances
21st out of 106 books — 150 voters
As You Wish by Cathy JacksonFlat-Out Celeste by Jessica ParkPariah by Casey L. BondThe Key by Jennifer Anne DavisAngels Dawn by Komali da Silva
Unofficial UtopYA 2015 Award Eligible Books
235th out of 416 books — 854 voters

More lists with this book...

Crystal
I had to read this book after I finished with the first one and couldn't wait for it to come out.

I can't tell you a book that I cried so much in the whole entire time I was reading this book. It is more emotional then I wanted it to be. We find out so many things in this book and all I have to say was the ending is what really made me break down.

I am now waiting for the third book in this series. I don't know if I want to read it in a way. I have to find out what happens and in a way I am scared
Brenda Lochinger
Love this latest installment in A Mermaids Curse book series! The passion, love, ego, hate, and betrayal of this dysfunctional family is in full swing in Fated. My love for Adrianna and Blake's relationship has developed in this second book along with my growing hatred for the father as he shocks me even farther. I continue my fondness for Owen as he shows a caring side to balance out is conceded, womanizing personality. I can't wait to see how this series ends....as per Daniele Lanzarotta's sty ...more
Tara
Daniele Lanzarotta has once again taken us back to her world of mermaids, black magic and love. I for one love this world of of hers! When I got my copy I couldn't wait to see the road Daniele was going to take us on. I have to say she didn't disappointed. Fated has just as many up and downs as the first and to me she made Fated even better than the first. A must read to anyone who loves an awesome story cause like the first in the series it has something for everyone
Laci Paige
Despite his ways with black magic, I found myself softening up to the other brother in this one. But let me tell you this is an emotionally charged read, I was drained after reading this one. Daniele knows how to pack a punch and leave you wanting more.
T.R.
This book started were the last one left off. It has a lot of different twist and turns that will have you on the pins and needles. The cliffhanger will make you want the next book now. Wow what and ending.
✿kawehi.reviews
Jun 20, 2013 ✿kawehi.reviews marked it as to-read
Shelves: make-priority
OOHH ME WANT!! :)
Corina
Corina marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Sarah Sayre
Sarah Sayre marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Kat123
Kat123 marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Nachiketa
Nachiketa marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Pari
Pari marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Jennifer Milius
Jennifer Milius marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Eden
Eden marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Shay
Shay marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Tesla
Tesla marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of YA and NA paranormal/Fantasy novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Mermaid's Curse, and Academy of the Fallen.

She enjoys reading and writing young adult novels with just about any sort of paranormal or supernatural bent…vampires… ghosts… She also enjoys watching hockey, playing rock band, guitar hero and spending time with the family.

Imprinted Souls and
More about Daniele Lanzarotta...

A Mermaid's Curse (3 books)
  • Insatiable (A Mermaid's Curse, #1)
  • Unbreakable (A Mermaid's Curse, #3)
Wide Awake (Academy of the Fallen, #1) Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2) Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls, #1) Insatiable (A Mermaid's Curse, #1) Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)