Start by marking “Waiting for Darkness (Blood Martyr, #1)” as Want to Read:
Waiting for Darkness (Blood Martyr, #1)

Waiting for Darkness (Blood Martyr #1)

And when the beginning of the end comes, tell me, my love. Will you still be there with me?

Tanith Quinn is a vampire with a lot on her mind. After all, it's hard acting like a human when you're so used to being a monster. Between fighting off her constant blood lust, a witch with more than just friendship on his mind, and a seductive Were King with a thirst for her body, s
Published April 2013 (first published March 31st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Waiting for Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting for Darkness

Terry Elley
Oct 20, 2016 Terry Elley rated it it was amazing
Interesting book.
Mojca
***copy provided by publisher through NetGalley (in Bad Boys After Dark set)***

This was DNF before I reached the end of the first chapter. A female vampire who no one can resist, not even those who hate her guts, fucking her was through town...That's all I got. If there was any other story in between, I simply don't care.
Anaida Parrilla
Dec 16, 2013 Anaida Parrilla rated it liked it
Waiting for Darkness, book written by Fionn Jameson. I read the description and was attracted to this book like a fly to a light. I mean, the whole supernatural subject is my favorite and, having found a book not directed for YA, I gave it a try. I mean, what harm could come from something new? I began reading and was actually interested in the story. It began well, it was a good beginning but as I continued reading it left me with nothing. I couldn't even connect with Tanith, I didn't get ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*

This sex was smoking hot but the characters were disjointed. Almost as if the author wrote a chapter, waited a few weeks then wrote the next chapter just from memory of the first chapter.

Despite the issues with this story, the author is very talented. There was NO head hopping, the pace was perfect and the romance wonderful. This book is a solid three stars, I’d even bump it up to a three and a half if I could. She is a good writer. This book is just, we
Cathy Geha
Jan 21, 2014 Cathy Geha rated it really liked it
Fionn Jameson has a style of writing that draws the reader in. She creates strong characters with believable relationships to other characters in the stories she writes. This book is an introduction to a series that will star Tannith Quin, an unusual 500 year old vampire who cares more about humans than most vampires. In this book we learn about her current status, what she does for a living, who she interacts with and also meet two of the males that no doubt will be important in the future ...more
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Received this book for an honest review from the author.

This is my first book by Fionn Jameson. The author wrote a interesting story about a vampire who is different from her counterparties. She is able to walk in the sun and no longer enjoys killing. It is like she is getting her humanity back.

She will become involved with a were wolf and a witch because of her actions in the past which will have devastating repercussions in her future.

The book ends in a cliffhanger but hoping the author will c
Patti Ashley
Apr 22, 2015 Patti Ashley rated it did not like it
Never seemed to get anywhere

Tabitha is a 500 year old vampire and she is not the usual vampire. The characters are introduced quickly and they are not likeable at all. Jamison her friend tricks her and then blames her for being tortured by another vampire. Kiernan is introduced as the shifter king but no one seems to respect that. Everyone has sex but no emotions seems to be involved and they do not last. Horrible on all counts.
Christine Galletly
Aug 28, 2016 Christine Galletly rated it really liked it
For me this was a good story even though quite a short book it finished as "to be continued", sadly, this was not a good thing when you don't have the follow up book (I had this as part of the series Bad Boys After Dark) so would have expected the books to have run in order and the follow up to be included.
Tiffany
May 18, 2013 Tiffany rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Really liked this book! I am half in love with Jamison already! Then there is the wolf king Kieran who is smoking hot! Not sure what is in store for the heroine Tanith and these two men but i am sticking around to find out!
Tigrish
May 21, 2013 Tigrish rated it it was ok
I felt that I hardly knew the characters well enough for the events in this book to mean anything. It felt like it was supposed to be really epic, when it really wasn't, and I didn't feel much of anything really.
Lisa Diggs
Lisa Diggs rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
Rachel O-Kat
Rachel O-Kat rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Tammy "Z Girl"
Tammy "Z Girl" rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2014
Kassandra Lynn
Kassandra Lynn rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Jonathan Mcdaniel
Jonathan Mcdaniel rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2014
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2015
Kira
Kira rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2013
angelmoon
angelmoon rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2013
Angelique Koster
Angelique Koster rated it liked it
May 17, 2014
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Teetah
Teetah rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2013
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was ok
Aug 09, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Namyred
Namyred rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2013
Jeremy
Jeremy rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2014
Stacywhitlock
Stacywhitlock rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2013
Veronica
Veronica rated it it was ok
Sep 08, 2014
Julia
Julia rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2013
Cynthia Mac Farland
Cynthia Mac Farland rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2014
Fionn Jameson has lived in many places such as Seoul, Chicago, and Los Angeles, but currently calls Hangzhou, China home. She lives with a black cat (she has since acquired two more cats, much to the horror of her not-so-patient husband) and a patient husband and can usually be found in front of a computer, no matter the time of day.
More about Fionn Jameson...

Blood Martyr (2 books)
  • Bite (Blood Martyr, #2)