Start by marking “The Bachelor” as Want to Read:
The Bachelor

The Bachelor

Writing fiction has always been my life. Since my childhood wasn’t exactly a walk in the park, writing gave me a sense of hope, a sense of control that I didn’t have over everything else.

But what if fiction takes over your life and starts to write you instead? Will it give you what you need? Will it make you complete?

I realize that life is not all fun and games and that it
Published November 25th 2011 by Wattpad

To ask other readers questions about The Bachelor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bachelor

The Bad Boy's Girl by jessgirl93The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me by Hasti Williams (Slim_Shady)My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali NovakMy Wattpad Love by Ariana GodoyI Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know by DarknessAndLight
Wattpad
166th out of 532 books — 759 voters
Montello High by Shiela May FamilaranThe Boy Next Door by ScribblerMia (Mia Cortez)Teen Clash by iDangs (Ilyn Anne Danganan)Mapapansin Kaya? by Jonahmae Pacala (jonaxx)The Four Bad Boys and Me by Blue_Maiden*
Filipino Wattpad Stories PUBLISHED
95th out of 116 books — 226 voters

More lists with this book...

Shusuke Fuji
Jun 15, 2014 Shusuke Fuji rated it liked it
The plot is really interesting. In fact, it's different to what I've read before. I honestly love the ending of this story, however, during the part where Jules quit The Bachelor and became pregnant, it's one of the parts I didn't really like that much, as well as her insecurity. No offense. Still, it's bearable for me enough to to finish reading it.
Andrea
To be honest... I'm just disappointed.

This book was not as good as I thought it would be. The main girl character (Jules) just really annoyed me. I mean, you could see that Zach actually liked her, but she kept on pushing him away and being rude for no reason. She called him being possessive childish, when in most relationships that's what the man is. She was just downright rude, and even after they did 'it' she still gave him the cold shoulder.

I knew she could be nice when she wanted to, so I w
Kristine
Jul 23, 2014 Kristine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

In my opinion this one is preferably one of the "good" books published by Pop fiction. I've discovered this at my favorite bookstore in town. Thank God my money is not wasted,it's worth it.

The story line reminds me of The Selection trilogy by Kierra Cass where a prince must choose among the 35 women to be his princess & bride. Both novels have similarities but they're not exactly the same.

Sorry but I have to tell this, there are a lot of times that I want to strangle Julienne for being so m
Audrey Stark
Jan 04, 2015 Audrey Stark rated it did not like it
AWFUL! AVOID!! I don't know if "cliche as fuck" is an actual phrase, but it certainly applies to this piece of writing. It seems English may not be the author's first language because this thing is riddled with grammatical and syntax errors.

Do not be fooled by the appetizing cover. This is fan fiction masquerading as an original universe. It's so predictable you'll almost find yourself weeping for humanity.
Ashlee
Oct 21, 2014 Ashlee rated it it was amazing
I like the plot so much. Very interesting to read...especially, If you really watch the reality show "the bachelor". This story is just too sweet. I like it so much. One of the best books os PopFiction.
Daphne Delacroix
Jun 20, 2014 Daphne Delacroix rated it really liked it
Just a fun, sweet read. *smiles*
Michael  Gutierrez
Sep 23, 2014 Michael Gutierrez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
One of my favorites. Refreshing, Cute and a very sweet story…
Mawa Mahima
Nov 18, 2016 Mawa Mahima rated it liked it
Shelves: wattpad
This was pretty good! The plot and the characters were so well-thought out. Zach (I think that was his name) was very much so the typical bachelor but the girl (I've forgotten her name, damn) was so brilliant. She's an author who has a pretty good writing career going for her and had joined the show "The Bachelor" as part of a bid by the director so that she could join another show and get some writing research for her next book, if I recall correctly. She had thought that Zach would have ...more
Tiff
Well I have to admit that this was better than "The Despicable Guy." Like way better. I have to admit I got kilig in some parts (lol).
The big part I have a problem with though is the misusage of words the author has, and it was very frequent throughout the whole story. Like for example, the word "chided" was used to mean as "joked" but it actually means "scolded." I mean, the character's a writer.

I found myself skipping some parts too, but all in all, it was good. I hope to find books like thes
Lily Dragneel
Jul 12, 2016 Lily Dragneel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I remember reading this on wattpad, while waiting for Liam's story to be over!
I don't remeber much of it, but i remember that i liked both of the characters, and although the rest of the clan didn't show much in this one, it was pretty funny!
I liked Zack's childishness, that was evened by Jil/jules (i don't remember her name)'s maturity!
Greenwriter is one of the best authors on wattpad, and all of her books are worth more then just a second look! they're worth a read and countless re-reads!!
Mona
Apr 28, 2014 Mona rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
Love the plot. So refreshing. I love the childish side of Zach ang I want to hug him for that and Jules, sweet Jules. Love the way she stands out because she's just being on herself. Well I love how this story is a quick read but I'm not satisfied to the ending I guess? Nevertheless, I still love this story.
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2015
Sakshi
Sakshi rated it liked it
May 09, 2016
Lovepreet Randhawa
Lovepreet Randhawa rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2015
Makisha Suazo
Makisha Suazo rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2016
Elke
Elke rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2015
Kisha
Kisha rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2016
Hanan Ablad
Hanan Ablad rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2016
Hubi
Hubi rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2013
Netraa
Netraa rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2014
Mary Whilsy
Mary Whilsy rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2014
Caylee Nichole
Caylee Nichole rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2014
Wingchunix
Wingchunix rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2015
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2015
Amity
Amity rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2013
Shreya
Shreya rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2015
Eadrian Basila
Eadrian Basila rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2015
Louise Croasdaile
Louise Croasdaile rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2013
Anntasha Fejeran
Anntasha Fejeran rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2014
Janica Militar-alonzo
Janica Militar-alonzo rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
  • Bridal Shower
  • A and D (2015 Edition)
  • How To Turn A Good Girl Bad
  • The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
  • The Boy Next Door (Part One)
  • Finding Cinderella Part Two: The Chase
  • Avah Maldita (Aarte pa?)
  • Icon of the Indecisive
  • Like Yesterday
  • Mapapansin Kaya?
  • The Boy Who Lost His Sight
  • Must Date the Playboy
Janelle Ruiz works as a nurse in Bacolod City. She likes the rain, jazz, and freshly brewed coffee. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading inspirational, suspense, and psychological thriller books. She dreams of becoming a forensic psychologist, but as of now, being one of the most amazing criminal profilers in her dreamland is enough. Apart from dreaming, reading and watching too ...more
More about Greenwriter...