Start by marking “Cacas: The Encyclopedia of Poo” as Want to Read:
Cacas: The Encyclopedia of Poo

Cacas: The Encyclopedia of Poo

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  4 reviews
From the moment we're born to the moment we die, we produce it. It's as natural as breathing. But many of us can't bear to look at it, touch it or smell it. We dispose of it behind closed doors, flush it down clean white toilets, don't mention it in polite company. It's one of "civilized" society's last taboos. Enough It's the world's most underrated resource. We can cook ...more
Published October 27th 2000 by Taschen

To ask other readers questions about Cacas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cacas

Matt Chic
Sep 23, 2007 Matt Chic rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who like looking at pictures of poop
has this ever happend to you:

you're hanging around and then you realize "dammit! fuck! i really want to know what african porcupine poop looks like, but i just don't know where to turn."

well, i'll tell you where to turn...just pick up a copy of CACAS and turn to page 86, that's where! do you think peacock poop is brown? WRONG! it's really really green.
and you can see it, as well as many other great animal poop such as rhinoceros, spotted hyena, tiger, racoon, and human--just to name a few.

but th
VeganMedusa
Oct 23, 2011 VeganMedusa rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Alasse
Shelves: own-copy, non-fiction
This is one on my permanent shelf. I bought it in about 1998. Big pictures of different animal poo, and random info about poo. The sort of thing I love. It's a great coffee table book (unfortunately we've never had a coffee table) because it gets great reactions from people.
Katy
With many full-color photographs of poop, poop trivia, and information on each animal's poop, this is a book any poop lover could be proud of.
Angela Precht
es un fantástico libro fotográfico sobre todas las cacas de reino animal. los niños alucinan con él.
James
James added it
Mar 30, 2014
Bart Everson
Bart Everson marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2012
Dogus kozal
Dogus kozal marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2012
Rory
Rory marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2012
Alasse
Alasse added it
Oct 24, 2011
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2011
Samuel
Samuel marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2011
Sisp4c_percyleung
Sisp4c_percyleung marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2010
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2007