Start by marking “Puppy Poetry: The Exhausting, Funny and Sweet Moments that Come With Being Owned By Puppies” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
For anyone who has ever had a puppy, is currently owned by a puppy or dog, or is considering sharing your home with a puppy; this book is a must read! Inside is a humorous and sweet look at what puppies both do and add to your home.

This volume of poetry includes the following 20 poems:
Tornado
Diggers
House Trai
Published March 26th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Puppy Poetry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Puppy Poetry

Sheila
Apr 25, 2013 Sheila rated it really liked it
Shelves: poetry, cultural
Who adopted whom, the human or the pup, asks one delightful poem in this sweet collection. And right from the moment the puppy comes home, the chaos begins. Simple rhymes and short lines accompany sweet puppy memories, plus the occasional honest agony… as the foot lands in “what squished like mud.” “It came out of nowhere / Just suddenly there / A wild force of nature / Leaving destruction everywhere,” declares the poem, Tornado, of one four-legged friend. But puppy grows up and all your ...more
Elora Shore
May 05, 2013 Elora Shore rated it liked it
I just read this the other day, and it was so cute! There were several poems in there that perfectly reflected how our puppies are. How they make us feel and act. They're entirely too cute for their own good. And ours!
N. Kuhn
Apr 21, 2013 N. Kuhn rated it really liked it
This is a cute little poetry book sure to make you smile. Fun little bits about puppies and life. Looking for a pick me up, read through this!
D.L. Lang
D.L. Lang rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Krishika
Krishika marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Chellie Meadows
Chellie Meadows marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Kathy Rolland
Kathy Rolland marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Stephen Robertson
Stephen Robertson marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Tamela Sutler
Tamela Sutler marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Carrie Huff
Carrie Huff marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
I have been an avid reader since I was a young child – happily sacrificing TV and playtime in order to read a good book. I have been capturing observations, feelings and events in poems and stories since middle school. As I have grown older, I continued to write and create stories to entertain family and friends and to help celebrate life’s special moments.

For many years I suffered from symptoms t
More about Shannon Sonneveldt...