Start by marking “El Mapa para Alcanzar el Éxito” as Want to Read:
El Mapa para Alcanzar el Éxito

El Mapa para Alcanzar el Éxito

Dificil tarea es definir el exito. La mayoria de las personas lo hacen equivalente a la riqueza, el poder y la felicidad. Pero el verdadero exito no es algo que uno adquiere o logra. Mas bien es un viaje que se emprende y que dura toda la vida. En un estilo fresco, directo y lleno de buen humor, John C. Maxwell nos hace participes de sus ideas acerca de lo que significa se ...more
Published January 15th 2005 by Betania (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about El Mapa para Alcanzar el Éxito, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El Mapa para Alcanzar el Éxito

Tony Jr.
Apr 26, 2015 Tony Jr. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
This book is exactly what the title says: Your Road Map for Success. I was pleasantly surprised at the range of topics the author covered in this book. Everything from having a dream and structuring your plan to communicating with people, mentoring others and building a strong family. This is an excellent book for learning the foundational principles of success. Highly recommend

Tony Rogers Jr
Author of Visionary: Making a difference in a world that needs YOU
Peter Magdy
Aug 22, 2016 Peter Magdy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
الكتاب ممناز، بعض الفصول فيه حقا تحتوي علي خبرة حقيقة ، أي ليس مجرد لغو عن النجاح
و ربما اقرا في المستقبل الفصل السادس مرة أخري (العطفات )
Andrew
Jun 27, 2007 Andrew rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
this review first appeared on [http://intraspace.blogspot.com]

this isn't usually the sort of book i select for myself, but i got given this copy by my pastor at christmas time, so i thought i'd give it a shot.

john maxwell is a fairly well-known christian author, but this book is mainstream in its approach. it has lots of sensible advice on how to set and pursue your goals etc. i think books like this are written for a particular personality type, and i think that sometimes authors of books like
Dj
Jun 30, 2009 Dj rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. The core idea that success is a journey is simple and profound. You might be thinking this is simply a question of success being something that takes time to achieve - that it's a journey - a process - to getting where you want (a destination, as it were.) The core message of this book is much more than that. Maxwell says that success is never reached like a destination but that the very goal we seek ("success" as defined here) is a way of life (an ongoing and deeply rewarding experi ...more
Mercelyn
Sep 29, 2008 Mercelyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As of the book, it made me feel that the author is really talking to me every time I read the book as if he's their lecturing me. It made me realize what is really my purpose and how to achieve true success. I learned that my true purpose is deeper that what i had realized and it opened my eyes to the true meaning of what being a successful person truly is. It's not about the money or the achievements that you have accomplished in your life but how that accomplishment had helped others.

It made m
Marianne Mullen
May 15, 2016 Marianne Mullen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: personal-growth
I really enjoyed this book. Very easy to read and while on a journey to figure somethings out...it has been insightful. It's the type of book I would need to reread at different times in my life, but right now it really helped me to see a direction I need to take.
James Knowles
Sep 22, 2008 James Knowles rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this during my walk today. It's a good review if you're familiar with the topic of success and personal development, and probably a good introduction if you're not.

Maxwell's easy to read and doesn't bog you down with trivia. Just the essentials, perhaps a story, and he moves on to the next subject.

Turki
Aug 17, 2011 Turki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The best thing I noticed in this book is that tiny thoughts (what you are gonna do in the future) will hang up for a little while, this is because there is a set of points & questions you have to answer before you go forward. And in the result, your plans will be with you whenever/wherever you go.
Joyce
It was my copy. Parts I thought I did not like, overmuch quoting which was in previous book, but I like where he went with it. Biblically based motivational plan for success -- growing to one's potential and taking others with you. Find what you're meant to do and do it!
Daniel yusof
Feb 14, 2008 Daniel yusof is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
i read this book recently, very good book.... through this book, i know that success is not a destination but a journey......

also, if happiness are our aims, we are going to fail b cos we never have the ability control our surrounding..... we never satisfy everyone
George_trejo
Aug 01, 2016 George_trejo rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
Aunque los conceptos son interesantes, no son muy diferentes de lo que otros libros similares ofrecen. Las ideas son explicadas de forma clara. La edición que he leído tiene varios errores de ortografía y de escritura.
Leandro Padula
Jul 07, 2010 Leandro Padula rated it really liked it
El título del libro puede dar la impresión de que trata de un libro de auto-ayuda barato, pero dista de eso. Es una lectura muy recomendable para los que quieren empezar a sumergirse en el mundo de los negocios.
Ricka
Sep 23, 2011 Ricka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am going to read every book John C Maxwell has written! If you are looking to change the way you think and your success. Start here!
Noya
Sep 19, 2008 Noya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Success is not about position; it's about journey towards your chosen destination!!!
Christian L.Eastburn
If you are looking for direction in your life, this book is a must read.
Keith
Jan 01, 2013 Keith rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
John Maxwell has written the same book 20 times. This is one of them.
Suria Sen
Aug 14, 2007 Suria Sen marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
akan dipinjamkan oleh koko ATE..
Jim George
Aug 18, 2012 Silvia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Genius!
Boss...
Joel Olson
Joel Olson rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2016
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Tiffany Lynn
Tiffany Lynn marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Christina Dombrowski
Christina Dombrowski marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Erika Estevez
Erika Estevez marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Chelsea Menning
Chelsea Menning marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Ali Zulqarnain
Ali Zulqarnain marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Lyndsay
Lyndsay marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
  • The Winners Manual: For the Game of Life
  • Over the Top
  • A Leader in the Making: Essentials to Being a Leader After God's Own Heart
  • The On-Time, On-Target Manager: How a "Last-Minute Manager" Conquered Procrastination
  • How to Sell Your Way Through Life
  • Little Green Book of Getting Your Way: How to Speak, Write, Present, Persuade, Influence, and Sell Your Point of View to Others
  • Trump 101: The Way to Success
  • I Dare You
  • OPM: Other People's Money: How to Attract Other People's Money for Your Investments -- The Ultimate Leverage
  • Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job: 10 Real-Life Lessons Every Entrepreneur Should Know About Building a Multimillion-Dollar Business (Rich Dad's (Paperback))
  • The Little Red Book (AA)
  • Heiress to a Curse (Drakon Clan #1)
  • Even Eagles Need a Push: Learning to Soar in a Changing World
  • A Game Plan for Life: The Power of Mentoring
  • Homeland: An Extraordinary Story of Hope and Survival
  • Small Message, Big Impact: The Elevator Speech Effect
  • Chip of the Flying U
  • The New Magdalen
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and INJOY Stewardship Services. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Ac ...more
More about John C. Maxwell...

“Happiness simply cannot be relied upon as a measure of success.” 54 likes
“people with a positive attitude focus their time and attention on solutions, not problems.” 2 likes