Start by marking “InstaCraft: Fun and Simple Projects for Adorable Gifts, Decor, and More” as Want to Read:
InstaCraft: Fun and Simple Projects for Adorable Gifts, Decor, and More

InstaCraft: Fun and Simple Projects for Adorable Gifts, Decor, and More

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  11 reviews
SUPER CUTE, SURPRISINGLY EASY
Whether you're a crafting pro or newbie, this book shows how to turn five minutes, a few simple items, and your own creativity into stylish, personalized stuff, including:
• Brick Bookends
• Berry Personalized Stationery
• Faux French Lockets
• Sweetheart Sugar Jars
• Traveling Globes
• Takeout Container Lanterns
• Paint-Swatch Key Hooks
• Pantone Pla
Published October 22nd 2013 by Ulysses Press (first published October 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about InstaCraft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InstaCraft

Mollydee
Nov 30, 2013 Mollydee rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: art and crafts
This was an amazing arts and crafts book. I am a person that does a lot of arts and crafts so I know a lot about crafts. The author made the cutest and simplest ideas you could imagine. I sometimes get frustrated with books by more advanced crafters because they expect you to know certain things. This spells it out loud and clear.

It is separated into

Spray
Cut & Hang
Write & Paint
Pin & Fold
Tape & Glue
Dip & Stamp

and Instacraft extras.

Trust me you probably have, even if you are
Melissa Massello
From 3 Easy, 5-Minute InstaCrafts with Alison Caporimo on ShoestringMag.com :

"I'm starting to get really excited about the holidays — and freaking out about getting a jump on DIY holiday gifts, especially things like infused liqueurs and other projects that need to be made more than a month ahead. Which is why interviewing Brooklyn-based author Alison Caporimo this week and reviewing her new book, InstaCraft: Fun and Simple Projects for Adorable Gifts, Decor, and More, was the perfect antidote.
Crystal Smith
I was lucky enough to receive a free copy of InstaCraft: Fun and Simple for Adorable Gifts, Decor, and More for free from Goodreads first reads....and am so excited I did! This book is FULL of such cute, fun crafts. I'm not very crafty myself (wish I was) but I would be able to accomplish every project thanks to the easy to follow instructions. I know my friends and family will be happily surprised by their handmade Christmas presents this year. I would definitely recommend this book for everyon ...more
Charlene Connors
I received this book from Goodreads First. The book is a delight, filled with clever and fun craft projects suitable for beginner on. The photographs are beautiful, the explanations and instructions very clear. Suggestions on ways to modify or embellish are very helpful.
This is a fun creative book. Thank you Goodreads!
Sharon Chance
Young and groovy hipsters will love this hip and cool book of easy-to-do craft projects that will give pop and personality to any dorm room or apartment! And best of all, they are easy to do and usually can be accomplished with items found around the house!
Kay Hansen
This was a great creative manual. Easy projects to make cool things with everyday items. I plan on using some of these ideas and with the help of our 10 year old creative granddaughter make some little gifts for family, friends and teachers.
Tami
I won this book in a goodreads giveaway. It's a great book full of really cute & easy crafts & gift ideas for all ages and all budgets! I love it and can't wait to make so many of them with my children.
Linda Dudgeon
Cute little craft book that I was fortunate to win through a Goodreads give away. Full of simple ideas that younger folks would enjoy as well as ideas that I look forward to trying.
Tracy
Very cute lil' book. Many of these projects I have not even seen circulating on Pinterest. Very simplistic and fun projects for young children or "newbie" crafters.
Micaela
It gives easy craft ideas, that are also lovely.
I really enjoyed reading it, I got more than one idea from there.
Trish
There are some interesting ideas in this book.
Stephanie Molnar
Stephanie Molnar marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
'sylvie'
'sylvie' marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Kelly Hamric
Kelly Hamric marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Maja Djurdjevic
Maja Djurdjevic marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
gracie
gracie marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Aja
Aja marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
C
C marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Kay Roussel
Kay Roussel marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Zahra
Zahra marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
  • Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids: 25 Designs for Babies and Young Children
  • Sweet & Simple Handmade: 25 Projects to Sew, Stitch, Knit & Upcycle for Children
  • Baby Knits from Around the World: Twenty Heirloom Projects in a Variety of Styles and Techniques
  • Paper Made!: 101 Exceptional Projects to Make Out of Everyday Paper
  • Creative Illustration & Beyond: Inspiring tips, techniques, and ideas for transforming doodled designs into whimsical artistic illustrations and mixed-media projects
  • 20 Ways to Draw a Cat and 44 Other Awesome Animals: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
  • Subversive Cross Stitch: 33 Designs for Your Surly Side
  • All Things Paper: 20 Unique Projects from Leading Paper Crafters, Artists, and Designers
  • A Confident Heart Devotional: 60 Days to Stop Doubting Yourself
  • 200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws, and Afghans: Crochet Squares to Mix and Match
  • Shaman Stone Soup: True-Life Stories That Show Miracles Can Happen to Anyone!
  • The Magic of Shetland Lace Knitting: Stitches, Techniques, and Projects for Lighter-than-Air Shawls & More
  • Terrarium Craft: Create 50 Magical, Miniature Worlds
  • The Big-Ass Book of Crafts 2
  • Guide to New York City Urban Landscapes
  • P.S.-You're Invited . . .: 40+DIY Projects for All of Your Fashion, Home Décor & Entertaining Needs
  • Sew a Backyard Adventure: 21 Projects Teepees, Hats, Backpacks, Quilts, Sleeping Bags & More
  • Better Body Workouts for Women
Alison Caporimo is a writer and crafter living in Brooklyn, New York. Her work has appeared in publications such as Harper's Bazaar, Allure, Every Day with Rachael Ray and Reader's Digest (where she is currently the Senior Associate Editor). InstaCraft is her first book.
More about Alison Caporimo...