Start by marking “A Highland Heist (Highland Heart, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Highland Heist (Highland Heart, #3)

A Highland Heist (Highland Heart #3)

Feisty and fiery security expert, Maggie Brennan, is thrilled when she lands the job to design the security system for the Highlander’s Hope. At the top of her field, she usually prefers to work alone, but when the owner of the priceless jewels insists she work with his computer security expert, Conall Stewart, she doesn’t mind it as much as she thought she would. Not when ...more
ebook, 1, 220 pages
Published March 31st 2013 by Daeron Press (first published March 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Highland Heist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Highland Heist

The Billionaire Wins the Game by Melody AnneMaid for the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloRise of the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloSeptember Again by Hunter S. JonesChasing Justice by Danielle Stewart
Summer List
87th out of 528 books — 485 voters
Chasing Justice by Danielle StewartCutting Ties by Danielle StewartGentling the Cowboy by Ruth CardelloMaid for the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloRise of the Billionaire by Ruth Cardello
Platypire Reviews' Top Books of October 2013
73rd out of 292 books — 274 voters

More lists with this book...

Bex 'n' Books
Feb 22, 2014 Bex 'n' Books rated it really liked it
I was very disappointed … In myself that is. How in the world could I forget how amazing Cali MacKay's writing was?

Highland Heist lived up to series expectation and beyond. Miss MacKay has a way of transporting and immersing you in her stories. If you're looking for contemporary escape from daily life, then this is the author for you.

All of the Highland Heart series can be read out of order but be prepared for the NEED to read the rest of the series.

Oh, and let's not forget the happy ever after
Tami
Aug 03, 2016 Tami rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the Highland Heart Collection and it is my favorite book of the three books although I loved them all. Maggie is a strong security analyst, not looking for love. Conall Stewart is another security expert, serious, brooding and not looking for love either. Best laid plans and all that. There are some laugh out loud moments, lots of danger and mystery. Cali writes in a way to make you feel you are really there in her story, experiencing the Highlands and those men and ...more
Jemi Fraser
Apr 01, 2013 Jemi Fraser rated it it was amazing
Another great story by Cali! Conall is a great crusty character and Maggie is such a fun whirlwind! Lots of sparks fly between these two and you'll love the twists and turns of the plot! Fantastic story! :)
Kathy
Jul 09, 2013 Kathy rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The characters just came to life... I appreciated the complexity of both Conall and Maggie's struggles with heartbreak and trust as well as the connection to family. Fun, good read.
Mary Rintoul
May 10, 2013 Mary Rintoul rated it really liked it
Ok. This one surprised me.
Who would of thought that the nerds would actually prevail over a bunch of hooligan Irish wannabe thugs?
Me!!!
Still a great read. Even if the thugs were really Diva's and kind thieves.
Good ending to this mini trilogy of stories.
Christina Paul
Sep 23, 2013 Christina Paul rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-authors
Another good story from Cali MacKay. Yes she did the "you need to pretend to be my boyfriend" thing again, but it really was ok. The one thing which did get a little much was all the hand squeezing. Other than that, I loved the story...
Jean Oram
A cool romance about getting stuck between a rock and a hard place and having to decide who you really trust. Can you protect the ones you love? Can you save your job?

Is you like a contemporary romance with a bit of espionage, you'll love this book.
Jean Oram
I love the predicament the heroine ends up with this one. Does she steal what has been trusted to her in order to save lives...or is there another option?

A fun read set in Scotland.
Amanda
May 23, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing
As usual Calu MacKay wrote a fantastic book! her characters are awesome and the mystery was fun. I recommend this whole series to all my friends!
Emily Gadwah
Apr 20, 2013 Emily Gadwah rated it it was amazing
I just loved Conall in the previous highlander hope books and was glad he was able to find his own happy ending!
Emily Wallace
May 04, 2013 Emily Wallace rated it really liked it
I liked this book. I great fun book to read. It was a little predictable for 5 stars. I really do like this author. Fun books!
Belinda Morris
Belinda Morris rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2014
Crissy
Crissy rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2015
Marie Aurigemma
Marie Aurigemma rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2015
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2015
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2013
Nancy Hutchinson
Nancy Hutchinson rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Cat Kelley
Cat Kelley rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015
Dena
Dena rated it really liked it
May 10, 2016
Jessica King
Jessica King rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Janet
Janet rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2016
Monique Kelly
Monique Kelly rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Amaryllis Turman
Amaryllis Turman rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2014
Becky Keen hoyt
Becky Keen hoyt rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2015
Leigh
Leigh rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Terry Sawyer
Terry Sawyer rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Erin Simmons
Erin Simmons rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2015
WJT
WJT rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2015
  • A Maine Christmas...or Two - A Duet: The Billionaire's Angel & A Mermaid Isle Christmas (The Sinclairs, #0.5; A Mermaid Isle Romance, #2.5)
  • The Wrong Side of Midnight (A Billionaire in Disguise, #3)
  • The Escape Clause (Keller Family, #10)
  • Tomorrow & Always (Time Travel Trilogy, #2)
  • Marcus (The Vampyre Legal Chronicles, #1)
  • To Catch a Princess
  • The Bench (Rocky Meadow Mysteries, #1)
  • My Banished Highlander (Highland Games Through Time, #2)
  • The Wish Series Boxed Set (Wish, #1-3)
  • Soul Catcher (Dueling with the Devil #1)
  • Trusting Him (Italian Lovers, #3)
  • Predator & Prey (The Devenshire Chronicles, #2)
  • The Chase (Justifiable Cause, #1)
  • Anna Brookes - In Training (HiT, #1.5)
  • Make Mine a Cowboy (Cowboy Dreamin', #1)
  • The Chicktionary: From A-Line to Z-Snap, the Words Every Woman Should Know
  • For Love or Money
  • A Night of Wickedness (Wicked Ways, #1)
Cali MacKay is a NY Times and USA Today bestselling author. She lives in New England with her husband, two girls and their crazy mutt. When not tapping away on her laptop and getting her characters into trouble, she can be found designing book covers for other authors, wrangling her girls, and splicing DNA.

She's also a decent potter, adventurous cook, and a horrible gardener.
More about Cali MacKay...

Highland Heart (3 books)
  • The Highlander's Hope (Highland Heart, #1)
  • A Highland Home (Highland Heart, #2)