Start by marking “Quenchless” as Want to Read:
Quenchless

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Quenchless

Caitlin Kinsley's nightmares have become a reality and she thinks she is going mad.

She's not.

Aidan Sears can't shake the feeling that he knows her from somewhere; like he's met her before.

He has.

Hayley Selwyn believes Caitlin might find the answers to all her questions in some of the witchcraft books she's been reading.

She's right.

And we've only just gotten started...
Published March 29th 2013 by Createspace (first published March 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Quenchless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quenchless

Danielle
Since it isn't available in the stars, I will put here that I give this one a 3.5. I probably would not have purchased this book from the description if it hadn't been a freebie. Luckily, I did because I found it pretty engaging!
The story line is very complicated, so I wouldn't really call it an easy read. There are flashbacks and perspective switches galore.

Our heroine, Caitlin, is not your typical damsel in distress. That's not to say she doesn't need rescuing, boy does she ever, what with th
Yolanda
Mar 23, 2013 Yolanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This book was interesting. Honestly though this book isn't for everyone. It is very complicated and it has a ton of flashbacks. Frankly I almost stopped reading it in the beginning but decided to try and finish it and I'm glad I did. I liked the main characters (Aidan, Hayley, and Caitlin) and i wish there would have been more background info about them. I feel like i really didn't get to know them and the flashbacks sometimes were long and confusing. Having said this, in the end I did
Meagan
Mar 26, 2013 Meagan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
this is actually a very good book if you just keep reading it and don't give up... I love the twist at the end
Alleah Adkins
Mar 29, 2013 Alleah Adkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazingly original story with an unexpected, unexpectedly welcomed, plot twist at the end. I absolutely loved it!
Emma
Mar 25, 2013 Emma rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Quite confusing at the end... needs a really good editor.
Jun 26, 2013 Jennifer rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2013
Wow. I feel like maybe this would have been a good read if I were on drugs or something. I just don't get it. Well I mean I understand it, but wow. It is almost like one big long dream sequence where people keep changing shape and places and whatnot by halfway through and...I kept asking myself why I was even reading it. I mean it was just all over the place and yeah. There were lots of long descriptive chapters that were just like repeating the same thing again and again (like when they talk ...more
Stacy
Jan 23, 2014 Stacy rated it did not like it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book for free from goodreads first in hopes I would read it and give an honest review. This book was just frustrating for me. I don't feel there is really a story there yet. Just as it started to get interesting it suddenly ended. So many unanswered questions. I would have loved to delve into Banshees, a mythological character that isn't touched frequently.

There are also many confusing paragraphs, I agree it needs a good editor.

I also despise when a book/movie/TV show represents
Jordyn Kinder
Mar 29, 2013 Jordyn Kinder rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At the beginning I wasn't sure I would like all the jumping around but in the end it all fell together nicely, and I have to say, this was really the first book I read where, at the end, I was completely taken by surprise! In a good way! I would definitely recommend it :)
Lisa
Jun 07, 2013 Lisa rated it liked it
Interesting premise, but couldn't hold my interest... There was way too many POV's... And the character relationships were almost instantaneous a no growth or development... I wish it had went different as I think the storyline holds promise...
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2015
Storm896
Storm896 rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2014
Sara Collins
Sara Collins rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2013
R.D. Raven
May 25, 2013 R.D. Raven rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Veronica Pearson
Veronica Pearson rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2013
Martha
Martha rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Gaby
Gaby rated it did not like it
Apr 17, 2013
Pennelope Rutter
Pennelope Rutter rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2015
Carrie Witt
Carrie Witt rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Melissa Clark
Melissa Clark rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2013
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
May 21, 2014
Allison
Allison rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2015
findingthetime
findingthetime rated it it was ok
Apr 29, 2013
Cassie
Cassie rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2013
Nicole Prukop
Nicole Prukop rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2015
Nadia Castro
Nadia Castro rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Diane Fagan
Apr 29, 2013 Diane Fagan rated it did not like it
didn't finish it. it was all over the place I got35% through it and lost interest.
Cleo Tooke
Cleo Tooke rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2014
Jennifer marie Brown
Jennifer marie Brown rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Leah
Leah rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Goodreads Librari...: Add book + combine please 3 21 Mar 29, 2013 03:32PM
  • Revenge of the Taken (Humble Walker, #1)
  • Field of Innocence  (Euphoria, #1)
  • Lunangelique
  • Once Forbidden (The Hunted, #1)
  • Killing with the Edge of the Moon
  • InSight
  • Timespell (Timespell, #1)
  • The Hunting Tree - Book One
  • The Innocent and the Condemned (The Sirens of Rhine, #1)
  • The Legend of Jerrod (The Kingdom of Torrence Series)
  • Painted Blind
  • Spring (Lakebridge #1)
  • The Wishing Well Curse
  • Haunting Obsession
  • The Afterlife Series Box Set
  • Perfect Evil
  • Killing Rachel (The Murder Notebooks, #2)
  • Renegade (Devoncroix Dynasty, #3)