Start by marking “A Forest Encounter” as Want to Read:
A Forest Encounter

A Forest Encounter

Clara fantasizes about her riding companion Dathen as they travel through the mysterious Darkwood Forest. What comes to pleasure her instead is more bizarre than anything she could imagine.

Content Warning: Contains explicit sex with a human and a fantasy figure. Appropriate only for mature readers.
ebook
Published March 2013 by Derendrea Books

To ask other readers questions about A Forest Encounter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Forest Encounter

Terri
Sep 24, 2015 Terri rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed listening to this collection of short stories (erotica). The first story, was a paranormal erotica. The second story was a fantasy erotica and the third was a midevel kingdom times menage erotica. All 3 stories were good and well written. All three were hot and spicy, but not a bit smutty. All 3 were fairy tale type books. It is refreshing to change the different types of books. While these stories may not be every ones cup of tea (choice), please remember they are fantasy fiction ...more
Sue
Jun 13, 2013 Sue rated it really liked it
I was a bit doubtful about choosing this ebook to read, but in the end I was glad I did. I give it a 4 star because it the story was pretty good ( not the usual stuff I read ). I was suprised at how well it was written. It was short, hot and a little bit out of my normal comfort zone. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it.
Susan
Aug 02, 2015 Susan rated it really liked it
Clara & Dathen are traveling through the mysterious Darkwood Forest. Some very sensual mysteries will indeed be encountered! Just to be upfront in this review, this is an erotica book so some adult themes will be discussed, sometimes using euphemisms and sometimes not.

We started off with Clara fantasizing about Dathen. At first, it wasn’t clear to me that it was a fantasy and it took a little bit for me to realize the two were riding on separate horses, etc. If I have any little criticism ab
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2013
Evil Twin One (Ange)
Evil Twin One (Ange) rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2014
Melissa Jimenez
Melissa Jimenez rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
Derendrea Derendrea
Mar 28, 2013 Derendrea Derendrea added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Bethany Aan
Bethany Aan marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Ashen
Ashen marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Alexandria
Alexandria marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Derendrea is a an author of sensual erotica that is also entertaining.

Recent publications:

PLAIN SKIN - The eldest heir of the king is abducted and sold to barbarians, who tattoo her skin with symbols of their tribe.

THE SULTAN'S HAREM - The sultan's favorite, and least receptive slave has an unexpected guest.

FOR THE KING - Three men enter the queen's bedchamber. She has the chance to refuse, but s
More about Derendrea...