Start by marking “Rebel Alliances (The Targon Tales, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rebel Alliances (The Targon Tales, #3)

Rebel Alliances (The Targon Tales #3)

Captain Nova Whiteside receives new technology designed to change the dynamics of the Commonwealth wars. Enemy factions conspire and so Nova finds herself aboard a rebel ship where her value as hostage isn't nearly as great as her value as a defector.

Also suspected of collaboration, her Delphian Vanguard partner Tychon sets out to track her down. He discovers a puzzling pi
Published March 23rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Rebel Alliances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebel Alliances

Mei
May 23, 2013 Mei rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sf
Provided by Author in exchange for an honest review

Have I said that I just love superNova's books? *wink*

I loved each one of this three books! And not only because I love SF! The story is soo good and each book is interesting in its own way. It never becomes boring like some other series, but remains fresh!

Nova is such a great heroine! She's intelligent, cunning, quick! She's also a nice person. She never panics. She's always allert and thinks with clear head in difficult situations. But, as we
Andrea Brokaw
Jun 14, 2013 Andrea Brokaw rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-digital
This is by far my favorite in the Targon series. Nova continues to grow as a confident hero in this addition, but we also get to see glimpses of her and Ty as parents to their little girl. It's excellent to see someone's mom go out and kick ass on a galactic scale! I eagerly await Book Four.
MsTee
May 29, 2013 MsTee rated it it was amazing
Cross posted from Amazon:

The third book in the series, Rebel Alliances maintains the fire and charm that exists in the previous novels. We find Nova, no longer a 'greenie' but a proven soldier, on a new mission. She is to test a new type of gear that will greatly improve communication methods in the military. But not everyone is pleased with this change, and so, Nova finds herself, once again in the middle of a military wide fight - and against people she trusted.

There is no limit of action in t
Tinamarie Chappelear
Feb 14, 2014 Tinamarie Chappelear rated it really liked it
All I can say is that I love Chris Reyer's style of writing. In pilot Nova Whiteside's last adventure (Thank God I've read them out of order so I still have The Catalyst to look forward to!) she is captured by not one, but two rebel factions each fighting for the experimental tech implanted in her head. This technology used for good will allow deep space real-time communication through technology assisted telepathy. Used for evil it could do untold damage to a multitude of worlds. To make things ...more
Douglas Cook
Oct 16, 2013 Douglas Cook rated it really liked it
Nova is captured by the bad guys. Yikes!

First Paragraph
Approaching the clearing silently had not been especially difficult. No sentries in sight, no surveillance devices detectable by her data sleeve, no heat seekers randomly zigzagging among the towering vegetation.

Reher, Chris (2013-03-23). Rebel Alliances (Targon Tales) (p. 5). . Kindle Edition.
Stephanie Golscher
Apr 12, 2013 Stephanie Golscher rated it it was amazing
That's three for three for me. I hope this series continues.What I liked here is that Nova doesn't give up. Failure not an option. But she's no superhero and things aren't easy. I like her alot. And those who care about her don't giv eup either. There is always hope
Barbara Eichler-Cline
Jun 27, 2015 Barbara Eichler-Cline rated it really liked it
4 1/2

Love the series with Nova and Tychon. Their enduring love and support of each other. Johan and Novas friends added complexity and fun to this book. Still looking for the source.
Michael Griffiths
Jun 30, 2013 Michael Griffiths rated it it was amazing
Symmetry :)
Again, the characters are what makes this adventure so very enjoyable. These just keep getting better. Lots of action, interesting baddies. Great fun.
John P Court
Another great read from Chris Reher

Each one of the stories seem to be more exciting than the previous one....I hope the next one follows suit when it appears!!
Judy Adams
Jan 06, 2016 Judy Adams rated it really liked it
Excellent

Well written,great story line. I know that the earlier books gave me more of the culture, species and background that I needed, the book was great.
Dennis E. Flynn
Jul 28, 2014 Dennis E. Flynn rated it it was amazing
Very good read

Very good read

like it's predecessors the story keeps going at a good pace.
No going back over old data but always new.
Meghan
Apr 23, 2014 Meghan rated it liked it
I liked it. Fun, good times. Just enough nerdy SCI fi talk and just enough fun inter alien relationship haha's. One line about her man not being jealous enough for her really steals the scene.
Urban
Urban rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2015
Bruce
Bruce rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2014
Robert Baker
Robert Baker rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2015
Dan
Dan rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Sergio
Sergio rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Ray
Ray rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2016
Bluecobras09
Bluecobras09 rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Caleb
Caleb rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2014
Steve
Steve rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Stephen H Dobbs
Stephen H Dobbs rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2015
Patricia
Patricia rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2016
Colette
Mar 25, 2013 Colette rated it liked it
3.5
David F Stewart
David F Stewart rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2014
Martin Landry
Martin Landry rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Mike Berry
Mike Berry rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Hydrogenoid
Hydrogenoid rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2014
Simon
Simon rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I am a first generation Canadian currently and out of necessity residing on planet Earth (which, in the general and interplanetary scheme of things could REALLY use a catchier name, if you ask me. I mean, imagine heading past Proxima Centauri and someone asks you whence you came and you tell them "dirt". All theological implications aside, that just won't do.)

My first full-length work of fiction,
More about Chris Reher...

The Targon Tales (5 books)
  • Sky Hunter (The Targon Tales)
  • The Catalyst (The Targon Tales, #1)
  • Only Human (The Targon Tales, #2)
  • Delphi Promised (The Targon Tales, #4)