Start by marking “The Directors: Money, Power & Greed at Its Best” as Want to Read:
The Directors: Money, Power & Greed at Its Best

The Directors: Money, Power & Greed at Its Best

Published March 19th 2013 by Xlibris Corporation

To ask other readers questions about The Directors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Directors

Willy Alvarez
Jan 09, 2015 Willy Alvarez rated it really liked it
I would recommend this book as a good read,however I wish Chris could have been a little more raw, even though it was considered to be a worldly typed booked, you could tell it was a Christian based book, the guy was evil don't get me wrong but at the same time he never said not one curse word throughout the entire book. Very different from the suspense/drama books I'm used too.
Kimberly G
Jan 09, 2015 Kimberly G rated it liked it
It's right on point as to where we are as a society.... after reading this book you find yourself wondering who can you trust?
James
Jan 08, 2015 James rated it really liked it
Not a bad book at all, its packed with the drama, suspense and that extra little kick of crazynesses. Gave it a chance and it was worth the purchase.... not bad at all.
Donna Langston
Jan 10, 2015 Donna Langston rated it really liked it
the veracity of this book hits so many important factors,to me it's not just your basic novel,I've in fact had the opportunity to read novels that were probably ten times better than this particular novel, however the spiciness of what is talked about leaves you with no other choice but to put yourself in a position where it becomes an open forum for discussion about our society and government.I don't want to elaborate too much about what the novel talks about,however at the same time imagine ...more
Samantha Johnson
Jun 19, 2015 Samantha Johnson rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book and thought the author did quite well incorporating all of today's problems into one little novel, what scares me the most about this novel was the fact that we are actually heading down this same path, there are sociopaths who are now running our freaking country trying to revoke our rights because of a hand full of lunatics; you can very well indeed label them as the "The Directors" who have gained power to manipulate those who once had common sense to carry their ...more
Keith G
Jan 10, 2015 Keith G rated it liked it
I gotta say it was very difficult for me to purchase a book that was wrote by an author with no credibility,however I love my novels and felt I'd give this one a try. The overall quality of the plot and delivery of the message was well delivered. Chris was ballistic,and salaciousNess was delivered in a censored manner. He would most diffintely have to write a part 2 if he truly wants some type of notoriety from this book.I'll be waiting.....
Clint Newsome
Jan 10, 2015 Clint Newsome rated it really liked it
I love reading books that are full of drams, suspense and leave you with that on the edge type curiosity. If I was the writer some of the characters I would haven't killed off. For as much as I would like to elaborate, I don't want to be a party pooper so with that being said the ending kind of sucks however because there will be a part 2 I think justice will be duly served. FYI you will hate chris jones, the guy is just pure evil!!
Douglas
Jan 11, 2015 Douglas rated it it was amazing
The Directors we're awesome, chris's character exemplified many of our politicians today. The reason for so much madNess today is because of greed,thousands of lives are at stake each day because of the all mighty dollar. So many brilliant points were made in this one little novel. I'd recommend it has an excellent read!!!
Dave Washington
Mar 04, 2015 Dave Washington rated it really liked it
Chris was too soft on his victims, he should have taken Terry out himself, given that the freakin jerk not only slept with his wife but did it in his bed while he was away from home, call me cold but you get whats coming your way when you bang your pool boy and your husband is connected to mafia..... just saying....
Sonia Willis
Jan 10, 2015 Sonia Willis rated it it was amazing
I would have to disagree with willy, not many Authors can write an entire novel depicting a wide range of evils with no profanity and still bring a powerful delivery that gives you that same raw emotion and satisfaction of being enthralled to want to know more. Great read!!!!
Marco
Jan 11, 2015 Marco rated it really liked it
Great book, it relates to everything we're facing as a society today. I would hope that it doesn't come to a point where soon I can't even trust my own doctor or priest but the way things are looking it won't be soon before we are doomed for those facts.
Kevin
Jan 11, 2015 Kevin rated it liked it
Wasn't a bad novel at all, I think Sarah should have died with a little more dignity,it's not like she wasn't a trail blazer, not to mention that she helped chris get where he was before he became a raging lunatic.
Jacob A
Jan 10, 2015 Jacob A rated it it was amazing
He spoke on a lot a great points, the moment state and church joins teams fully we will be screwed, there's no doubt that much of what was said in this book is happening already it's absolutely sad that soon you want even be able to trust your own pastor because of greed.
Duke
Jan 12, 2015 Duke rated it really liked it
Let's give chris some credit here he was a raging lunatic but the man knew how to maintain his office as president far greater than any Joe Schmo we've had in years.
Kayla
Jan 13, 2015 Kayla rated it liked it
As some would say, history repeats it's self. Chris's seed will live on and bring birth to yet another evil soul, rayland will be ten worse then his father there's no doubt in my mind.
Shawn Michaels
Jan 11, 2015 Shawn Michaels rated it really liked it
One of the things I noticed was it seemed
the son kinda disappeared then the major blowout occurred. he will play a major role for 2 watch....
Karen
Jan 13, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
I think the truth will be revealed in part 2 about Sarah death plus rayland will more than likely carry on his father's nasty tirade...
Louis K
Jan 10, 2015 Louis K rated it it was ok
I felt like I was short changed on what happened with Sarah's side of the story, I hope he plans on writing a part 2.
Ashley Holly
Jan 10, 2015 Ashley Holly rated it liked it
It sucks that he killed Sarah off without that freakin idiot being revealed for who he really was. That was a total turn off.
Tabatha  grace
Oct 28, 2013 Tabatha grace rated it it was amazing
Very great novel, I thought this book was insightful, educating, and on point as to where we as a society is heading if not already.
Its a must read
Gabrielle
Jan 13, 2015 Gabrielle rated it really liked it
It's a given, rayland will take over as the underground world leader and Jacob will be executed for the murders he had nothing to do with.
Carmen
Jan 11, 2015 Carmen rated it it was ok
Killing Sarah so soon when there is suppose to be a part 2 is going to take a lot of work for me to stay interested, it almost seems this storyline will go on a whole other level.
Charles S
Jan 10, 2015 Charles S rated it really liked it
Chris was a bad boy, he had no shame in his game at all. To think that people in power are actually walking the face of the earth.
Alexus
Jan 20, 2015 Alexus rated it liked it
This was an exceptional read, Chris was very hard core and sinister which really turned me off....I only wished Sarah would have gotten her voice heard about chris's evil deeds.
Coralee
Feb 01, 2015 Coralee rated it it was amazing
This books was deliciously on point in so many ways...... Chris was my kinda guy, hardcore, sinister, and gravitating.
Travis
Jan 10, 2015 Travis rated it liked it
Chris was hard core all the way!!!! at least he knew how to run the country when he served as president....
Carrie
Jan 09, 2015 Carrie rated it liked it
The quintessential part of the story is quite frightening because much of what is stated in this story truly relates to what is going on in our society today.
Kristen W
Jan 11, 2015 Kristen W rated it really liked it
This is why I'm so through with men!!! Sarah broke her back for chris and the thanks she got was death from this you know what...
Josh B
Jan 09, 2015 Josh B rated it really liked it
The character Chris Jones was hard core, he held very little back, I just wish more about his son could have been known.
Alfred
Jan 18, 2015 Alfred rated it liked it
Chris's evil was so pure that he didn't even have to use profanity in this book to convey the readers into a web of emotions...... not bad, I would have expected a few F bombs..
With a passion and desire to help better lives, Pierre has locked in on his craft; his ministry surpasses just the pulpit, he has authored a total of ten books, four of which are self help Christian books, and the others being novels and short stories, he first started writing in high School, He published his first novel titled Fighting Love in May of 2010, his goal with each of his books has ...more
More about Pierre S. Hughes...