Start by marking “Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5)” as Want to Read:
Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5)

Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow #5)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  139 ratings  ·  8 reviews
And this time, their next "victim" was Sheri Marsh. Sheri had long endured the town biddies' attempts at matchmaking, even though she had no intention of ever settling down. As the pool of single women dwindled, their efforts doubled, and Sheri needed a plan that would get the meddling mavens off her back for good... . Enter taciturn cowboy Pace Gentry. Playing her beau wa ...more
Published June 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill Books

To ask other readers questions about Meeting Her Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meeting Her Match

Veronica
To be fair, Debra Clopton writes in a much more far-fetched and upbeat manor than the books I usually read. I began to read this series after I read her other series 'Men of Mule Hollow.' I was intrigued by the characters and wanted to read their love stories. This is the fifth book in Clopton's series and it's also the sixth book I've read by her in recent weeks. It may just be that the stories are becoming monotonous because I read them in such a short time frame but this book just wasn't my f ...more
Delia
Sheri Marsh has had it up to here with the Mule Hollow matchmaking posse.

Much as she likes the sweet group of older women who fancy themselves the town's very own love connection, their meddling has gotten way out of hand - especially now that those little arrows are aimed at Sheri. What's wrong with a gal wanting to be on her own? Footloose and fancy free, that's Sheri's idea of the good life. Besides, she's already been burnt once - no sense going near the fire again.

Desperate to get the wel
Rhonda
In book 5 is Sheri's story. Sheri came with Lacy to start their own salon before the place grew. Sheri got her heart broken when on JP on a date with her fell for someone else and married her.
Sheri is warrier of mariage her parents combined married 9 times.
Pace Gentry has moved next door to Sheri he is not used to having
neighbors he would go months not talking or seeing anyone where he lived in winter and only a few in summer. He is going to break horses and start his own business he moved becau
Joy
I'm reading these in order, and I've really enjoyed them all, but this has been my favorite so far. I just recently found out that Debra Clopton lives in my community and goes to the cowboy church in our town. So it's fun to be reading someone who lives right here in our ranching community.
Suzanne Williams
Great love story. Plot moves along well. Character descriptions are a bit corny, as are their names. Surely not everyone in Texas has a country-fied name? Loved the ending. Enjoyable read.
Alicia
I truly enjoyed this book! It had a humorous plot and the kind of sweet- and almost embarassing- romance that made you want to curl your toes and giggle! A very enjoyable read.
Stephanie Guerrero
An absolutely hilarious, tear-forming, heart-warming read. I've read it several times and it never grows old.
Tracy M
These books are really good!!! It just makes you start thinking.
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Darlene Lindstrom
Darlene Lindstrom marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Shabby
Shabby marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Dkbahr
Dkbahr added it
Nov 08, 2014
Heidi Sawyer
Heidi Sawyer marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Lawana
Lawana marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
  • Small-Town Brides: A Dry Creek Wedding\A Mule Hollow Match (Dry Creek #15) (Mule Hollow Matchmakers #11)
  • Everyday Blessings (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #4)
  • Where Love Abides (Heartland Homecoming, #3)
  • Newlywed Games
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • His Little Cowgirl (The Cowboy Series #1)
  • A Soldier's Promise (Wings of Refuge, #1)
  • The Bounty Hunter's Bride
An award winning author and a 6 generation Texan Debra Clopton considers herself not just a storyteller but an entertainer and that is what she thinks about foremost as she creates her plots for her readers. To write stories that connect to readers with a little of everything: laughter, tears, heartfelt emotion, fast paced-page turning entertainment. She wants her readers to leave their stress beh ...more
More about Debra Clopton...

Mule Hollow (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1)
  • And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2)
  • No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3)
  • Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)
  • Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)
  • Next Door Daddy (Mule Hollow, #7)
  • Her Baby Dreams (Mule Hollow, #8)
  • The Cowboy Takes a Bride (Mule Hollow, #9)
  • Texas Ranger Dad (Mule Hollow, #10)
The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1) And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2) No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3) Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6) Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)