Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5)

Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow Matchmakers #5)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  8 reviews
And this time, their next "victim" was Sheri Marsh. Sheri had long endured the town biddies' attempts at matchmaking, even though she had no intention of ever settling down. As the pool of single women dwindled, their efforts doubled, and Sheri needed a plan that would get the meddling mavens off her back for good... . Enter taciturn cowboy Pace Gentry. Playing her beau wa...more
Published June 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill Books

Veronica
To be fair, Debra Clopton writes in a much more far-fetched and upbeat manor than the books I usually read. I began to read this series after I read her other series 'Men of Mule Hollow.' I was intrigued by the characters and wanted to read their love stories. This is the fifth book in Clopton's series and it's also the sixth book I've read by her in recent weeks. It may just be that the stories are becoming monotonous because I read them in such a short time frame but this book just wasn't my f...more
Delia
Sheri Marsh has had it up to here with the Mule Hollow matchmaking posse.

Much as she likes the sweet group of older women who fancy themselves the town's very own love connection, their meddling has gotten way out of hand - especially now that those little arrows are aimed at Sheri. What's wrong with a gal wanting to be on her own? Footloose and fancy free, that's Sheri's idea of the good life. Besides, she's already been burnt once - no sense going near the fire again.

Desperate to get the wel...more
Rhonda
In book 5 is Sheri's story. Sheri came with Lacy to start their own salon before the place grew. Sheri got her heart broken when on JP on a date with her fell for someone else and married her.
Sheri is warrier of mariage her parents combined married 9 times.
Pace Gentry has moved next door to Sheri he is not used to having
neighbors he would go months not talking or seeing anyone where he lived in winter and only a few in summer. He is going to break horses and start his own business he moved becau...more
Joy
I'm reading these in order, and I've really enjoyed them all, but this has been my favorite so far. I just recently found out that Debra Clopton lives in my community and goes to the cowboy church in our town. So it's fun to be reading someone who lives right here in our ranching community.
Suzanne Williams
Great love story. Plot moves along well. Character descriptions are a bit corny, as are their names. Surely not everyone in Texas has a country-fied name? Loved the ending. Enjoyable read.
Alicia
I truly enjoyed this book! It had a humorous plot and the kind of sweet- and almost embarassing- romance that made you want to curl your toes and giggle! A very enjoyable read.
Stephanie Guerrero
An absolutely hilarious, tear-forming, heart-warming read. I've read it several times and it never grows old.
Tracy M
These books are really good!!! It just makes you start thinking.
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Lori
Lori added it
Jun 02, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Shekeyse
Shekeyse marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Vread4
Vread4 marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Micah
Micah marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Ruth Mccurry
Ruth Mccurry marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Tiana
Tiana added it
Apr 27, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Da Danger
Da Danger marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Shelena
Shelena marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
An award winning author and a 6 generation Texan Debra Clopton considers herself not just a storyteller but an entertainer and that is what she thinks about foremost as she creates her plots for her readers. To write stories that connect to readers with a little of everything: laughter, tears, heartfelt emotion, fast paced-page turning entertainment. She wants her readers to leave their stress beh...more
More about Debra Clopton...
The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1) And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2) No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3) Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6) Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)