Start by marking “How to Mend Your Broken Heart: Overcome Emotional Pain at the End of a Relationship” as Want to Read:

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Almost everyone, at one time or another, is affected by a broken heart. But how can we cope with this most personal of traumas?

Here, world-famous hypnotist Paul McKenna and psychotherapist Dr Hugh Willbourn show the reader how to cope with the grief which can accompany the break-up of a relationship. How to Mend Your Broken Heart is packed with simple, highly effective, pr
Published December 18th 2007 by Three Rivers Press (first published February 3rd 2003)

To ask other readers questions about How to Mend Your Broken Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Mend Your Broken Heart

Franko
I read this when i was not going through a breakup but just a bit down about things.
I had picked this book up for free at my work along with another Paul McKenna book.

I dont read self help books ever but this was actually really useful.

I learned how to accept things past and present and it helped me to understand that we all go through the same feelings. We are never alone.

Some bits i could relate to some not.
Some bits related to what I am going through now and others are things I have previ
Miranda Prather
Good techniques to help with dealing with heartbreak, but also the techniques in the book are invaluable to changing habits we have built up over the years that don't help us in any relationship, including the one with ourselves.
Meyps
Mar 17, 2009 Meyps rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Those who are ready and willing to let go...
Recommended to Meyps by: Debz : )
Dissociate! Let go, let go! : )
Smitty
Smitty marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Aman
Aman added it
May 16, 2015
Engy
Engy marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Ana D
Ana D marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Diana G
Diana G marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Joan DubleskGo to Gmail
Joan DubleskGo to Gmail marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
72 marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Ayodele
Ayodele marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
John
John added it
Nov 15, 2014
Travis Smith
Travis Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Dina
Dina marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Kiki Mimi
Kiki Mimi marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Seiichi
Seiichi marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Paul McKenna is an English hypnotist and self-improvement author.
McKenna has written and produced books and multimedia products, hosted self-improvement television shows and presents seminars in hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming, weight loss and motivation.
More about Paul McKenna...
I Can Make You Thin Change Your Life in Seven Days: The World's Leading Hypnotist Shows You How Instant Confidence I Can Make You Rich I Can Make You Sleep: Overcome Insomnia Forever and Get the Best Rest of Your Life!