Start by marking “Conquered by the Prince (Part Two)” as Want to Read:
Conquered by the Prince (Part Two)

Conquered by the Prince (Part Two)

Published December 1st 2012

To ask other readers questions about Conquered by the Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquered by the Prince

Jo Notary
133kb, Prince Ryan was tall, dark, dangerous and the ultimate playboy. The Prince seduced countless beautiful women and loved the thrill of the chase. Sally Murphy had the looks of a goddess with her scarlet mane, emerald eyes and creamy complexion combined with one hell of a temper!
Sally had a stubborn independence and exotic sensuality that excited his jaded palette. After a sizzling encounter combined with too many glasses of vintage champagne, Sally Murphy struggled to resist the advances o
Elise
Elise rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Shan ~ A ~
Shan ~ A ~ rated it did not like it
Dec 08, 2013
grumpyoldbird
grumpyoldbird marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
R
R added it
Mar 06, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Elsa Carrion
Elsa Carrion marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Aug 22, 2014
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
K.R. Steam
K.R. Steam marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
I am a stay-at-home mum who lives outside Dublin and dabbles in writing when my three kids are finally asleep. The house is quiet, so I can sit down at my laptop and tap away.

I am addicted to family life, writing fictional novelettes and bringing my dogs for a daily walk. I have a particular passion for romantic fiction.

After a long career in technology, I left to raise kids, travel and write. The
More about Trixie J. Belle...