Start by marking “Wicked Game (Return of the Effra #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Game (Return of the Effra #2)

Wicked Game (Return of the Effra #2)

From the inside of the open locket, a pair of blue eyes gazed out from the face of a young girl. She had an amused expression and long, wavy brown hair. A fierce ache clawed at Damian’s chest as he looked upon this face, the face of Samantha White. He tore his eyes away and gently snapped the locket shut, closing his fingers around it and pressing his fist against his ...more
Published August 1st 2013 by AFS Publishing

Becca
SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO The awesome Lindsey J. Parsons, asked lit' old me if i would do an ARC for her, and i like HELL YES, not only because to me that is a huge honor just to be asked, but because I might have obsessed with the first book, where in i skipped all my classes ....yeah...but also i am telling you this because, i am being 100% honest, cause that is what i do. Good? Good.

Song Choice: (these are always hard to do with fantasy but i will try my best :D) "Lilitu" by Blueneck - its a
Satarupa
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank Lindsay J. Parsons, author of Wicked Game, for giving me this awesome opportunity of reading and reviewing this fabulous book.

WOW! Just hats off to the author!What a creative world she created and not only that the characters, oh.my.god you wouldn't believe but they are just perfect, I didn't find any negative aspect to highlight about them. They are fully and efficiently dev
Aug 25, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
I'd like to start off saying that I was very honoured to get a review copy of Ms Parsons first book in this series, Vortex, Return of The Effra 1. It was completely of my own accord that I purchased this book, the second of the series, having loved it that much!!

I had been eagerly looking out for this book and could not contain my delight when saw it was out. I devoured it in one sitting. We get Damian back with all his loving intensity, Sam who (in my opinion) was complete idiot at the end of t
InD'tale Magazine
“Wicked Game” is a spine-tingling tale of Damian fighting his true nature to be with Sam forever. The storyline will keep readers on the edge of their seats, with amazing characters and a serpentine plot.

Read full review in the 2013 Dec/Jan Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Glenn
Nov 10, 2013 Glenn rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!
Sophie Tallis
Jul 27, 2014 Sophie Tallis rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book and a great sequel to the first in the Effra series, Vortex. Lindsey Parsons weaves her tale of crossed worlds, lovers, dark magic and danger in a sinuous tale that will have you both enthralled and wanting more. A fitting tribute to the hugely talented fantasy writer who tragically died in January 2014.
Lindsey Parsons
Jun 19, 2013 Lindsey Parsons rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: awb
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2014
Nickie
Nickie rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
Mollie
Mollie rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Kerri mogridge
Kerri mogridge rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2014
Iris
Iris rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Mollie
Mollie rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Sundas11
Sundas11 rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2013
Fiona Buxton
Fiona Buxton rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2013
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2013
Elizabeth Otvos
Elizabeth Otvos rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Abigail
Abigail marked it as to-read
Jeanice Deering
Jeanice Deering marked it as to-read
Sitahiri
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Will Jones
Will Jones marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Marwa A.
Marwa A. marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2013
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013
Tristan
Tristan marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Shirley Fernandez
Shirley Fernandez marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Morphys Book Blog
Morphys Book Blog marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
Candice
Candice marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Ayesha
Ayesha marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Kay
Kay added it
Mar 01, 2016
Tianna Holley
Tianna Holley marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
Melissa Keating
Melissa Keating marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Stephanie Moakes
Stephanie Moakes marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Daniella
Daniella marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Mahati Peddi
Mahati Peddi marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Karen Klein
Karen Klein marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Cassie Hawkings
Cassie Hawkings marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Rachelle
Rachelle marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Anne Tilney
Anne Tilney marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Lourie
Lourie marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Sarah is currently reading it
Jan 25, 2014
Lela Jones
Lela Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Janine
Janine marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
6431916
"My head has always been crammed full of horses, dragons, magic, and adventure, sword fights, castles, and impossible quests. Stories materialise when I least expect them to and take over my mind, desperate to get out. Finally a few years ago I decided to immortalize them in ink and so I write fantasy, because for me, fantasy is the ultimate escape."
Born in Stratford upon Avon, UK, Lindsey J Parso
More about Lindsey J. Parsons...

Return of the Effra (2 books)
  • Vortex (Return of the Effra, #1)