Start by marking “Duncan (The Protectors, #3)” as Want to Read:
Duncan (The Protectors, #3)

Duncan (The Protectors #3)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  1,904 ratings  ·  131 reviews
Leader of the VC Warriors Cincinnati branch, Duncan Roark, has devoted his long life to the Warriors he calls brothers and the Vampire Council, protecting innocents of both the vampire and human race. Things change suddenly when it is ordered that he and his fellow Warriors train human Social Workers to protect themselves in their new world of vampires. Falling in love wit ...more
Published July 19th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Duncan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duncan

Emi Lia
If you guys haven't read the first two books, well you need to. This is such an amazing series. I couldn't wait for Duncan & Pam's story. I was battling myself the whole time I was reading it. Do I want to keep turning the pages because it is just sooooooooooooooo good, or do I want to go slower so it doesn't end. Duncan is absolutely lost without Pam, and once she returns he doesn't want to let her out of his sight, and he's dying, as well as the other Warriors, to get revenge for what's ha ...more
Jean Quartey
I am a huge fan of Teresa Gabelman's books. Damon: was excellent. Jared: she out did herself. Duncan: She left me on edge waiting for book four to come out. Bad ass VC Warrior Duncan He's Perfect. Teresa will make you cry, laugh, and get angry and she'll have you ready to fight beside the warriors. But She gave us very believable charater's and you will fall in love with the VC Warriors.
I am hooked and can't wait for book four. I felt like a school girl with a crush on every VC Warrior and Warr
Heather andrews
Duncan he comes off as an a** but I overlook that because he's just going out of his mind looking for someone he loves, "first off, get your big-a** feet off my desk before I break your legs." He knocked them off anyway before Sid could comply. "Second of all, I'm fine. So go and tell your women thanks, but...butt out." He's a possessive sort as well, "the hell you will," Duncan growled down the back of her neck. "You are mine, and I will not let you go this time." The whole gang is in the book ...more
~`*Ella Lee*`~
This is (obviously) # 3 in this series and by far my most favorite. Now that being said it also the one with the least amount of sex. I know, I know, you're thinking I must be high right now...I know..sometimes I even surprise myself.
Here's why I loved it:
Duncan, our hero KNOWS without doubt that Pam is his and it doesn't take much convincing on Pam's part that he is her's. She happens to have a, lets call it "health issue", for fear of spoiling it, and Duncan is right there with her the whole
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
Duncan is the third book in Teresa Gabelman’s The Protectors series. VC warrior Duncan Roark is devastated over Pam’s disappearance. Realizing he should have done more to make his feelings known to her he is desperate to find her, not only to claim the woman he loves, but to protect her from her sadistic ex who is hunting her.

By the end of the last book I had already fallen hard for the alpha warrior Duncan. He is a take control kind of vampire and hard as nails. In this book the reader gets to
Samantha
This is the 3rd book in the series and focuses on Duncan and Pam. First let me say that this is my favorite in the series and I can't wait for Sid's book. The story picks up a few months after Jared's story ends. We find Duncan who is the head of the VC warriors a bit off his rocker due to his worry about a missing Pam. All Duncan can focus on is finding Pam and making her his. Pam has been in hiding from everyone thinking she is protecting them from her crazy ex Kevin. Once Duncan finds Pam thi ...more
Emily
The minute Pam Braxton disappeared vampire warrior Duncan Roark withdrew into a shell of himself. The powerful leader has spent all his effort trying to find the woman who has gotten away.

Now that he has a new lead, he finds Pam and every idea Duncan had of sweeping her off her feet is out the window. Pam is broken, has been abused, and not sure that staying with Duncan is fair to him.

Duncan doesn't care, he just wants Pam by his side and will take whatever she can offer. She is his one, to lov
Twinsie Talk Angie J
check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.blogspot.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT!!! I AM SOOO NOT A PATIENT READER!! I WANT MORE LIKE NOOOOOOOW!

Ok so do you get the feeling I liked...er...scratch that...I LOVED this series? Well Good cuz I did. This book was an awesome addition to the series. It is Duncan's story but it is also setting up for Sid's book AND Slade's (excuse me while I w
Bex 'n' Books
Reviewer: Bex
Rating: 5 out of 5 Fairies

From the onset of Teresa Gabelman's third installment in her Protectors series, it was clear that there would be little room for air or respite. We are immediately thrown into drama and action, swiftly followed with a romance so sweet, yet smoldering hot, that it was impossible not to immediately love 'Duncan' and the characters.

'Duncan' hits a new level of depth in the series. The protagonist, Pam, carries with her such a history, one that is painful and m
Belinda
I finished Duncan yesterday - the third book in The Protector Series by Teresa Gabelman. To say this was the best book in the series is an understatement. Teresa wrote this book from her heart and it definitely shows - it will have you feeling all the pain that Duncan is going thru since Pam disappeared 3 months ago - it will have you crying tears of happiness when he finally finds the love of his life - it will have you crying and going through all the pain and horror that Pam went through unde ...more
Avey Shannon
Rate - more than 5 stars if possible --- Duncan by Teresa Gabelman is the third book in her The Protectors series. I am so hooked; having read all three books in this series, I LOVE THEM ALL, there is no favorite, I have become so engrossed with these vampire warriors, the half-breeds, their loves, their heartbreaks, their happiness, their pain, their anger, last but not least, the absolute humorous and laugh out loud banner between them. The bad guys well let just say, wish there was a way the ...more
Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
FAIRY THOUGHTS
Favorite Line(s) “A book hit Jared in the chest. “Break them up, Jared.” Nicole shouted. “What the hell is wrong with you? They’re going to kill each other.”

“Not a word about this, Daniel,” she cooed down at him. “We don’t want to hurt your daddy’s pride. He is a Warrior you know.” Daniel made a little squeal in agreement.”

“This is justice, the way the Warriors used to exert justice to rapists and anyone who hurt women”

Oh my this book was A M A Z I N G!!
It was so emotional, heartw
Tami
I read Damon, the first book in this paranormal romance series when I received my Kindle in 2011 and have been consumed with the series since then. Jared came a long next and stole my breath. I had been waiting anxiously for Duncan’s book and it was worth the wait! This book has everything. It is nerve wracking, passionate, exciting, fun and sad at times. I am confident you will enjoy this book and if you have not read it yet, the entire series. Reader warning: Be prepared to laugh, cry, and fal ...more
Jacquie Talento
I received a copy from the author for an honest review.
I adored Pam and Duncan’s story and for those of you looking for the new character, Slade is HAWT!!!! The love and connection those two have is undeniable and Duncan will go thru whatever measures he has to, to save the one he loves. But will Pam be able to return to the life she once knew and how forgiving will everyone be? What secrets that Kenny has held close will be revealed? This story has kept me on the edge of my seat, laughing and c
Joy Whiteside
An awesome read.

This was a very enjoyable book that I could not stop reading once I started. As soon as I started reading it, I was hooked, no putting it down.

The story moved along at a very good pace, has a very interesting world and characters that you fall in love with. I cannot wait to read more about these characters and the world from which they live.

Teresa Gabelman is a very talented author who has created an interesting world that captivates the reader and keeps them entrenched in the st
Kristi Metcalf
Duncan: Book Three of The Protectors Series by Teresa Gableman

Duncan Roark is the leader of the VC warriors, he is strong, silent, and in love with a woman that is in hiding.
Pam Braxton is a social worker, Nicole DeMasters best friend, and in hiding from the people trying the bring down the warriors and the warriors themselves.
My heart breaks for Duncan he loves Pam so much but hasn't been himself since Pam's been missing and even considers stepping down as leader until she's found.
When Pam does
Kerry
Wow this book was so emotionally charged and heartbreaking at times you just couldn't help but shed a tear. After over a year of severe abuse by Kenny Pam is now a half breed, pregnant and running through fear of rejection from those she loved and tried to keep safe. She yearns to run to the one man she has always loved. Duncan is beside himself, finding Pam is all he cares about his loyalty and duty to his fellow Warriors is Suffering and his quest needs to be fulfilled soon.
This book has an am
Now I Read Book Blog

I can say I'm huge , huge fan of author Teresa Gabelman's books. This is the third in the " Protectors" series. Their is Damon is the first and Jared is the second book in this series. They all are my favorites in their own way. If you love hot Alpha Vampire Men you will love this series .

As I sat down to starting reading another amazing book in this series I was hooked by the fist chapter. Duncan picks up where Jared left off at . This book was full of Hot As Hell VC Warrior's and top it off t
multitaskingmomma
Drop by to win some fantastic prizes! Blog Tour Giveaways going on!

Original Blog Post: http://headouttheoven.blogspot.com/20...

Shanyn
I read a lot of books. Like, A LOT. And there is no shortage of books with irrevocably damaged characters who, with a combination of their own inner strength and the love and devotion of their significant other, make it back into the land of feeling whole once more. These days, there are more books where characters have had to survive something horrific than not. So what could possibly make one more stand out?

Teresa Gabelman’s choice to infuse a great deal of humor, a terrifically diverse ensem
Rough Draft Book Blog
Duncan (The Protectors #3) by Teresa Gabelman

DAMN, THAT DUNCAN'S HOT!!

Duncan & Pam

One of my faves!! Duncan is by far my favorite in this series! This one seems to have so many more characters that actually appear to work together as one big happy family! This installment just seems to have more. More turmoil. More angst. More hot steamy sex and sexual tension scenes. I craved and you (Teresa) gave! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my menacing heart! I am patiently awaiting Sid's book!
Tina Harris
Duncan, the leader of the VC Warriors has not been himself since the woman that he loves has left without a trace. As Duncan tries to cope with her disappearance. He has withdrawn from the other Warriors, not eating like he should and has kind of left his work to pile up on his desk. He did not tell her that he loved her and wanted her to be his Mate. As time continues to go by he starts to think he might never get the chance.

Pam disappeared to keep the people that she loves safe from her derang
Alina Popescu
Duncan managed to catch my eye ever since book one. The leader of the VC Warriors is nothing short of amazing. His is by far the most complicated love story with Pam, the woman he loves, having been abused by her ex-boyfriend and currently on the run. Duncan and his friends desperately search for Pam, nothing else being of any interest to him, not even his role as a warrior leader.

The story has interesting twists and turns at every turn and barely slows down for you to catch up. What I love most
Mellissa Monteforte
So far this is the most heartbreaking book in this series. We meet Pam from boOK 1 as Nicoles BFF. I loved her charisma and good humor from the jump but could tell as part of the back story something wasn't right. We find out a big portion of it in book 2 but it didn't prepare me fully for this story. I cried. Alot. But Ducan, just wow what an amazing guy. Alpha male of course but the sincerity and love he felt shown brightly thru out the entire book. I have come to love this series because we d ...more
Katya
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 5 Rockin’

This is the third book in Teresa Gabelman’s series The Protectors. It is the culmination of Pam and Duncan’s story! Their story began in book one and continued to thread through the next. Can true love defeat evil?

Pam is a woman on a mission. She loves her job and the children that she helps to protect. Unknown to her, she has been used as part of an experiment by her boyfriend. He has been injecting her with a drug and abusing her to gain information about the childre
BJS
This series gets better with each new book.

Warrior vampires protecting both races. If you love PNR with a great story, romance and sexy alpha males kicking arse then this is the book for you. I love her style of writing.

Duncan finally finding the woman he has loved and searched for since she disappeared. This story is deep with emotion, but also has great humour in there too.

This author is going into my all time favourites.
Crystal Melloh
Duncan Roark, leader of the Cincinnati Branch of the VC Warriors, has devoted his life to the council, his brothers in arms, and protecting the human race. When the VC Warriors are teamed up with local social workers, tasked with finding homes for human and vampire children, Duncan falls in love with one of them....saucy Pam Braxton. Unsure of how to handle his feelings toward the human, Duncan let her get away without ever telling her he loved her.

Pam Braxton is a saucy, smart-mouthed, tough as
Lorraine Sears
Can you tell I loved this book? I read it in 24 hours, as well as doing all the daily grind.

What a story. A continuation of the plot from book 1 and 2, plenty of development for secondary character who will hopefully be the focus of future books. And, best of all a happy ending for the characters who deserve it the most.

Teresa Gabelman has struck gold with this series. It's paranormal romance, without much of the explicit sex that you would normally expect in this genre. However, it more than ma
Dee
Damn these boys are all alpha HOTNESS!!!!
These books keep getting better & better!!

Duncan & Pam's story is a heartbreaking but powerful story.

Love the dynamics between ALL the characters & its great that everyones story keeps continuing thruout the books and not just in the background persae.

Awesome read - CANNOT WAIT for Sid's story - that is going to be a hoot to read!!!
  • Hunted (Vampires in America, #6.5)
  • Viper (Sons of Sangue, #1)
  • Darkness Seduced (Order of the Blade #2)
  • Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)
  • El libro de Gabriel (Saga Vanir #4)
  • Darkness Rises (Immortal Guardians, #4)
  • Blood Father (Blood Curse, #6)
  • Monroe (Skin Walkers, #7)
  • Demons (Darkness, #4)
  • Ha'ven's Song (Curizan Warriors, #1)
  • My Protector (Bewitched and Bewildered, #2)
  • Lacey and Lethal (Claws and Fangs #3)
  • Bound by the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe, #2)
Teresa Gabelman is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the 'Protectors Series'. When not writing about sexy alpha vampires and the women who drive them crazy she can be found on a lake with a fishing pole/Kindle, at a MMA event or spending a fun evening with family.

Being a full-time writer has allowed Teresa to connect more with readers which is what she loves most about writin
More about Teresa Gabelman...

The Protectors (7 books)
  • Damon (The Protectors, #1)
  • Jared (The Protectors, #2)
  • Sid (The Protectors #4)
  • Adam (The Protectors, #5)
  • Slade (The Protectors, #6)
  • Sloan (The Protectors)
Damon (The Protectors, #1) Jared (The Protectors, #2) Adam (The Protectors, #5) Sid (The Protectors #4) Slade (The Protectors, #6)