Start by marking “Push (The Game, #2)” as Want to Read:
Push (The Game, #2)

Push (The Game #2)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  1,055 ratings  ·  165 reviews
It’s either break the rules or die.

Miki Jones lives her life by her own strict set of rules, to keep control, to keep the gray fog of grief at bay. Then she’s pulled into the Game, where she - and her team - will die unless she follows a new set of rules: those set by the mysterious Committee.

But rules don’t mean answers, and without answers, it’s hard to trust. People are
Hardcover, First Edition, 341 pages
Published June 10th 2014 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about Push, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Push

Taschima Cullen

Give me more PUSH! This was a great sequel that delved deeper into the emotional battle that rages inside Miki, giving us some much needed down time between all the battles. More clues were spread around about the purpose of The Game and its creators, but the whole thing is still just as murky as before. I loved going back into this fantastical world full of high stakes, and I cannot wait for the third installment to hit the shelves.

Miki is devastated. Jackson died in her place. He had betrayed
I LOVED RUSH! I can't wait for push! The titles are weird but whatever ;)

I'm currently reading Push and man is it amazing so far, a certain someone (sorry not spoiling) is super amazing and another certain someone is being aggravating yet lovable, I mean how? I don't know but this book has a lot of twists and I'm not even half way through yet!
Push, the sequel to the meh-mazing novel Rush, is about the same thing as the first novel. So, why did I even bother with this novel, you ask? 1) I'm a big-time sucker for 2-for-1 deals (I bought it as a set with book #1, 2) I'm a glutton for punishment? and 3) I'm also a big-time sucker for cliff hanger endings, which is exactly how Rush leaves off.

Despite the teen-aged, world-saving team of Miki Jones and Co, the alien threat continues to worsen in Push. But at least her romantic life has kic
Danielle (Love at First Page)
The Game trilogy by Eve Silver is the perfect type to binge read. We are given a fascinating concept, a fast and perfectly paced plot, a swoony new book boyfriend, and a romance that made my heart race. I didn't really know what to expect going into this series - except that it's completely triangle free - but Eve Silver definitely has a new fan. I read these books so quickly, dying to know what would happen next and to spend more time with Miki and Jackson.

Read my full series review here!
Jazmen This Girl Reads A lot
The game is deadlier, the enemy more ruthless, and the characters are just as helpless to it all as they were before. Miki and Jackson continue to fight the ruthless and eerily silver eyed Drau, alongside Luka, and their fluctuating team.

Push definitely has heart-pounding qualities and just enough romance to whet the appetite, although a little more, Miki and Jackson moments would have been great. Their relationship is being put to the test double time in book two, and now heading into book thre
What kind of ending was that? Omgggggggg how long do I have to wait for the 3rd book??? The author is slowly killing me.
This was a fantastic sequel to the first book! 5 stars all the way. Highly recommended to everyone.
The Book Devourer
Love that synopsis!!! Can't wait to read this cause I'm dying after that ending in Rush

Update: THAT COVER IS SO DAMN COOL!!!! Can't wait for this to come out!!!!!!
Das Spiel 02. Run! - Eve Silver

Spannungsgeladene Fortsetzung!

"Brich die Regeln oder stirb.

Schwer atmend wie nach dem härtesten Training meines Lebens stehe ich vor dem Komitee. Ich rechne mit ihrem Zorn. Ich bin bereit. Stattdessen ernte ich Gelächter, den Klang von Wärme und Licht, der durch meine Adern strömt, in meinen Gliedern tanzt. "Gut gemacht, Miki Jones."

Miki hatte keine Wahl, als sie in das Spiel gezwungen wurde, in ein verrücktes Doppelleben. Bisher lebte sie nach ihre
Olivia (The Candid Cover)
Are you looking for a series that will satisfy your need for sci-fi entertainment? Push, book 2 in Eve Silver’s the Game series, is a fast-paced story influenced by the gaming world. This book is wonderfully written and includes an amazing plot and a courageous protagonist.

The world building in Push is absolutely incredible! Eve Silver has created a futuristic world that actually seems real. Inspired by video games, this series has a setting like no other! Part of the setting for Push takes plac
While I enjoyed Rush and thought it was a cool idea, I didn't find it earth shatteringly great. I did enjoy it and felt it had a lot of potential to go somewhere really good. Going into this second book in the trilogy, I was hoping for more story development. Unfortunately the plot really doesn't move at all in this one. The Game, which is the most interesting thing about this series, takes a huge backseat to relationships in Push. I wanted more about the Drau and their motives, where they came ...more
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
**I received this book from Edelweiss / Harper Collins in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.**

*Genre* Young Adult, Science Fiction
*Rating* 3.5-4

*MY Thoughts*

Push is the second novel in The Game series. The story picks up right where Rush left off with 16-year old Miki Jones and her teammates Luka Vujic, Tyrone, Kendra, and Lien returning home from their mission to Detroit, but leaving behind a mystery about the fate of Jackson.
I was so unbelievably happy to receive an arc copy of Push, especially after the ending of Rush. This book completely blew away my expectations. Reading it was like having a constant adrenaline rush. It was so great to learn more about the way Jackson thinks and just Jackson in general. There were so many twists and turns that I did not expect. I really enjoyed the bit of insight we got on Lizzie. In general I just loved everything about this book. I can’t believe we got another cliff hanger!!! ...more
★MC's Corner★

*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• I love the way Push written. It was like reading a movie script, it was very detailed. So easy to make a picture inside my head.

• I adore the last part. GAME CHANGER! I’m excited. Giddy. NEXT BOOK PLEASE. I MEAN RIGHT NOW.

• I still hate the Committee and that world. I want to nuke it. I just have a nuke in me. *
rin kim
Nov 08, 2014 rin kim rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: eng
*laughs hysterically*

I was going to start with a lyrical digression about today's DW episode but then I decided that I'm already crazy enough. Soooooooooooooooooo.... THE HELL IS THIS ENDING I'M ASKING YOU ??!!/''/-"!/$!/@
Well, to be honest, I sort of love cliffhangers BUT NOT IN THESE MOMENTS WHEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT LOTS OF TIME TO GET ANSWERS.
Sorry, my mind is all the caps lock mode right now.

This book was good. Really really really good. With a capital

I'm actually kind of disappointed in this book. I loved the first one so much and this one just didn't live up to the standards I had built in my mind. The ending of this book was very predictable and I saw it coming way before half way through.

The reason I'm still giving it three stars is because I love the few Jackson/Miki moments. I wish there were as many in this book as there were in the first. I would also really appreciate more Luka appearances.

I was so over hearing her compla
***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Push by Eve Silver
Book Two of The Game series
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Publication Date: June 10, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC sent by the publisher

Summary (from Goodreads):

It’s either break the rules or die.

Miki Jones lives her life by her own strict set of rules, to keep control, to keep the gray fog of grief at bay. Then she’s pulled into the Game, where she—and her team—will die unless she follows a new set of rules: those set by the my
What an amazing world! I really just love Silver's writing style. From minute one I found myself sucked back into all the emotions and all the action and intrigued this book has to offer. It's absolutely compelling, adding and exhilarating and still every bit the refreshing and unique escape I found in the first book.

While Push may be a little bit tamed down compared to Rush, I still really enjoyed the direction Silver took with this sequel. There isn't anything I love more then heart pulsing ac
Dark Faerie Tales
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Action packed sequel that really delivered!!! It picks up right where Rush left off and is pretty much impossible to put down!

Opening Sentence: “MIKI!”

The Review:

Miki was in an accident that should have killed her, but instead she got a second chance. But nothing comes without a price and to pay her debt Miki has to play the Game. Together with a group of teenagers she is forced to fight the Drau, a hostile group of aliens that are trying to
Kimberly Tate
The first book, Rush , was amazing, and the sequel was also so good! I've found that sequels usually aren't as great, as the first book has a brilliant plot, and then the second just... doesn't. But this was written to be a series, and so the plot continued, twisting and turning in unpredictable and entertaining ways. I loved it!

That said, quick notes:
-Push is written in first person present tense
-the MC is a girl, Miki Jones.
-this book contains some cursing
-(view spoiler)
I liked it. But it suffered from the 2nd book syndrome as it was not moving much further. But I just love Miki and I love Jackson and. I adore Carly Micki's best friend!!
Oh my god WTF
Erika Gold
How I love this book. How I love Eve Silver. That being said, this probably won't be the first or last time I'm going to be posting about this book, or this series, for that matter. Because no matter how hard I try, I keep coming back to this book over and over again. Mainly because Jackson Tate is the love of my life.

*I will try to keep the spoilers at a minimum, but I make no guarantees because the chances of me getting overexcited are quite high*

Where to start? Miki is pure awesome. She the b
Tina ♥ Bookaholic

Meine Gedanken zum Buch:
Ich habe sehr gespannt auf den zweiten Teil gewartet, da der erste mit einem ziemlichen Cliffhanger endet. Hier geht es nahtlos mit der Geschichte weiter und endet auch genauso wieder. Es ist hier keine Trilogie, in der jedes Buch etwas in sich abgeschlossen ist, sondern es ist eine lange Geschichte, die sich gleichmäßig über drei Bücher erstreckt und dann pro Teil einfach mittendrin endet. Das wollte ich nur als Vorwarnung erwähnen
Review originally posted on my blog: A Book Obsession..

One of the most impressive things about this series is how fast paced it is, which I love as it gives a thrilling ride while reading. Yet, even more important, that frenzy pace never once got too out of hand where it would have become too hard to follow. There was just the right amount of downtime and slower moments plus character development mixed in to keep things moving along perfectly. Trust me, this is one of those books that will suck
Ahh Push, the second book in The Game series, the sequel to Rush. This book was a bit hot and cold for me and I think expected a little bit more from it and didn't come away with what I thought I would. I thought we would get a bit more information about The Game really and learn more about the Drau and Committee but, we really didn't. We got to see the Committee again and find out that they really can't be all that trusted because they play their own type of game and it isn't that fair.
Miki an
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Rush was a read that took me by surprise last year, a read that totally threw me for a loop with how much I loved it and how quickly I devoured it. I just couldn't get enough of the gaming world and crazy sci fi edge that the world Silver created bared. For someone who like me, this totally isn't her thing, I was completely blown away with how much I loved this story and wanted more.

When Push came out I jumped at the chance to snatch it up and dive right back into the alternate reality and world
Love love love! Wow is book picks right back up where we left off. The action and adventure is just as addicting if not more. So many questions get answered but leaving just as many unanswered.

Miki Jones is badass. You can't help but love her, she's fierce , loyal, independent and will do anything and everything for the people she loves most. There is many things happening in this book, there is Jackson who tricked her but she loves, there is the game that she has to keep secret and eating her
Miki has left the game, but Jackson hasn’t come back at the same time, and while she hopes for the best (seeing as she can still remember him), she worries that she may never see him again.
What has happened to Jackson? And will Miki find a way to save him?

This was a good second book in the series, and I liked the action.

Miki did well to hold herself together at poin
Jaime Arkin
Push was one of my most anticipated books coming this year. I had unexpected love for Rush last year and couldn’t wait to see where Silver took us in the next part of the story. I wasn’t disappointed.
Just as in Rush, Push is fast paced and filled with action. We’re immediately back right where Rush left us… Miki and Luka are back but Jackson for some reason isn’t with them. They know he’s still alive, but don’t know where he is and Miki is determined to find him. But before she can even start s
PUSH advance reading copy giveaway! 1 26 Nov 04, 2013 02:23PM
  • Divided (Setenid Blight, #2)
  • Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2)
  • Idols (Icons, #2)
  • The Hunt (Project Paper Doll, #2)
  • Chasing Before (The Memory Chronicles, #2)
  • Collide (The Taking, #3)
  • Promise Bound (Lies Beneath, #3)
  • Kept (Coveted, #2)
  • The Invisible (Brokenhearted, #2)
  • Rebel (Reboot, #2)
  • Tremor (Pulse, #2)
  • Fugitive X (Revolution 19, #2)
  • Three (Article 5, #3)
  • Divided (Dualed, #2)
  • In the End (In the After, #2)
  • Unravel (Linked, #2)
  • Wanderers (Wasteland, #2)
  • Starbreak (Starglass, #2)
National bestselling author Eve Silver has been praised for her “edgy, steamy, action-packed” books, darkly sexy heroes and take-charge heroines. Her work has garnered starred reviews from Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, and Quill and Quire, two RT Book Reviews Reviewers’ Choice Awards, Library Journal’s Best Genre Fiction Award, and she was nominated for the Romance Writers of America RITA Aw ...more
More about Eve Silver...

The Game (3 books)
  • Rush (The Game, #1)
  • Crash (The Game, #3)
Rush (The Game, #1) Sins of the Heart (Otherkin, #1) Sins of the Soul (Otherkin, #2) Sins of the Flesh (Otherkin, #3) Body of Sin (Otherkin, #4)

“Here's my philosophy. Adopt it, and you'll make it out alive. Every man for himself. You watch your own ass. Your con goes orange? You fall back to defensive position. No heroics. And no stupidity. Got it?” 2 likes
“This all feels so familiar. Jackson said a lot of these things to me the first time I got pulled. I didn't understand any of it then. I didn't understand him. But now I do. He'll tell each of us to be selfish, to watch our own backs and no one else's, but he'll be wholly unselfish, watching out for all of us, expecting no one to watch out for him.” 2 likes