Start by marking “Bounty Hunter: The Reputation (Volume 2)” as Want to Read:
Bounty Hunter: The Reputation (Volume 2)

Bounty Hunter: The Reputation (Volume 2)

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Ben Sharp hunts outlaws for a living. He’s smart, tough, and only seventeen years old. In this action-packed sequel to Bounty Hunter: The Beginning, Ben goes after a gang of murderous thieves. As Ben tracks down and captures some of the meanest men in the west, his reputation for being fast with a gun grows. Ben’s grit and determination will be tested at every turn by ruth ...more
Published March 21st 2013 by CreateSpace (first published March 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Bounty Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bounty Hunter

Valerie Caraotta
Love the Wild West? This book is a sure action packed novel for young adults 12-16. Author Dr.Billi Tiner has comprised this second book in the Bounty Hunter series that focuses on Ben who captures outlaws and possesses a lightening quick draw with his gun. In this book you will repeatedly be taken on wild bounty rides with Ben, his horse Blaze, and his pet coyote Tracker. Along the way, where the bad guys get dealt with, will be 2 key friendships that form from Ben's willing heart to help each ...more
Sue
Here's another 3-book story that I read one right after the other. Each book was good; the characters stayed believable. I am very glad I read it (them) and am just sad now that the story has ended.

I will post this same review on books two and three - as it applies to all of them. :)

This was book 2
Allen
It seems there are not all that many westerns being written these days. Billi Timer usually writes dog books, but this western was an easy and enjoyable read. It was the second in a series.
Evelyn
I received this book free from Goodreads giveaway.

I really enjoyed this book. For me it was like watching an old western movie. I am not sure this book is for everyone. I found the book to be an easy read, although I do think the target on this market would be people who enjoy the western genre.
Stan
This second book was better than the 1st, which was an excellent 1st book. Recommend!

Waiting and hoping for a 3rd book.
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Bob & Sherri
Bob & Sherri marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Shirley
Shirley marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Juan Galaviz
Juan Galaviz marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Brittany Butcher
Brittany Butcher marked it as to-read
Amelia Drew
Amelia Drew marked it as to-read
Ashley Elizabeth
Ashley Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Karri Janiece Steed Dry
Karri Janiece Steed Dry marked it as to-read
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Edith
Edith marked it as to-read
Debra Lebarron
Debra Lebarron marked it as to-read
Aymarita
Aymarita marked it as to-read
Amber Dickens
Amber Dickens marked it as to-read
Dusty Schnur
Dusty Schnur marked it as to-read
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Dr. Billi Tiner is a veterinarian who lives with her husband and two children in Missouri. Dr. Tiner loves animals and has three dogs and three cats of her own.
More about Billi Tiner...
Dogs Aren't Men The Rescue Team Heart of a Hero To Love A Cat Every Day Needs A Dog