Start by marking “Untouched (Beachwood Bay, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Untouched (Beachwood Bay, #0.5)

Untouched (Beachwood Bay 0.5)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  4,745 ratings  ·  297 reviews
Emerson Ray is trouble. Juliet knows it the minute she lays eyes on Beachwood Bay's resident bad boy. Forced to spend her summer before college in the sleepy beach town, she never expected to crash into the most devastating guy she’s ever met—or for Emerson’s blue eyes to strip through her dark secrets, and make her feel a desire she’s never known. Their connection is unde ...more
Published May 14th 2013 by Melody Grace Books (first published May 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Untouched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untouched

The Edge of Always by J.A. RedmerskiThe Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica SorensenOut of Breath by Rebecca DonovanTrust in Me by J. LynnThe Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Stalk Worthy Release Dates!
133rd out of 282 books — 1,186 voters
Tangled by Emma ChaseShatter by Rachel Van DykenDown London Road by Samantha YoungBeauty from Surrender by Georgia CatesMoonlight by Victoria Danann
Best books of May, 2013
66th out of 118 books — 587 voters

More lists with this book...

Jess
This book is the prequel to Unbroken. It's a beautiful and unfortunately short story of how Emerson and Jules meet and how they fell in love. It's sweet and heartbreaking as we get a look into Emerson's home life and how he doubts himself so much. But it shows how strong Jules was, how she wouldn't accept anything other than true passion. I'm grateful to Melody for giving us a piece of their summer ♥
Andrea
Earlier this year, I read and adored Unbroken by Melody Grace. Unbroken was dramatic and passionate and sexy, and I was thrilled to be able to see Juliet and Emerson's story from the beginning in Untouched. To truly see how that tragic love story began, and to see that their fiery reunion in Unbroken was inevitable to the passion they share.

Untouched was a very bittersweet story. If you've read Unbroken,(view spoiler)
Vanessa

“I didn’t realize: sometimes fate is the hardest choice of all…It’s an act of faith. A miracle…But you have to decide: give yourself up and surrender to a force far greater than you will ever understand, or turn and walk away…”

Juliet wants to get away, so much so that she has applied and gotten into college clear across the country. All she has to do is get through the summer with her family; then it’s a fresh start. Easier said than done. Juliet’s family vacation isn’t a happy one. With a drunk
Allison Rivera
More reviews at: http://bookfixation.blogspot.com/

Untouched is the prequel novella to the amazing book named Unbroken by Melody Grace! I was mega excited to start this one! Ever since I read Unbroken I've been dying to see how was Juliet and Emerson's relationship when they first got together. Also this book was dual POV so we get to go inside of Emerson's head and that was mega nice!

This book was everything that I expected it to be! We have the meeting, this time from Emerson's POV, and also sw
TeriLyn
I liked the prequel but nowhere near as much as I liked Unbroken. I have been waiting to read about the summer Emerson and Juliet fell in love because of how much I liked Unbroken. Untouched is sweet and I still really enjoyed reading these two but it seems as if some parts fell flat. They really were not developed enough for me. The romance was a whirlwind, I realize, I just wish their summer could have been more detailed. I was expecting this explosive summer to happen to prove the soul wrench ...more
Laura (Blame it on the Rain Reviews)
Ava ~ BiblioBelles
*I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.*

Well I loved Unbroken so it was only naturally for me to read Untouched. To go back to where it all began and read about the first moments of Juliet and Emerson's relationship. It was as fierce and consuming-if not more-in Untouched as it was in Unbroken.

Juliet and Emerson are strangers to one another but a connection over their home life seals their fate. They connect on a level that no one can understand or dream of knowing.

This prequel made
Bianca
Thank you to the author for providing me with an eARC.

Just when I thought I could not love Emerson anymore, the amazing Melody gives us this novella, Untouched. If you’re like me and loved her debut novel Unbroken, you will just love Untouched. It gives us the POV from both Emerson and Juliet and how their love story began.

“But you have to decide: give yourself up and surrender to a force far greater than you will ever understand, or turn and walk away-live the rest of your days safe on dry land
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
A beautiful quick read. ヽ(^。^)ノ

This book can be read before or after Unbroken and it's worth it. You get to read about the freshness of their love blossoming and it's just too beautiful not to fall in love all over again.

This whole series pulls me to "The Notebook".

It's just so simple (and short lol) but the impact is just as powerful.
Bethany
This was a great prequel to Unbroken. I'm so happy we get to see how it all started between Juliet and Emerson and watch them fall in love.
Lauren Blakely
"Achingly romantic and intensely sexy, UNTOUCHED is as consuming as the mad, reckless love between Juliet and Emerson."
Vi
I loved Unbroken, so when I saw that Melody Grace was giving readers the prequel to Emerson and Juliet’s story, I had to give it a read. I loved getting to know these two characters again, before their second-chance love story. It’s through this story that you get to really see how these two characters change each other and learn to open up and love one another. You get a better glimpse at what their lives were like, especially Emerson’s. The passion, love, and chemistry simply jumped out from t ...more
Michelle

description

There's something about Cedar Cove that is so magical to me. With every word that Melody writes, I feel like I'm being transported to the town, seeing everything Juliet is seeing, touching everything that she's touching, and feeling everything she's feeling.

description

This is just one of those series that i
Zitmarie
When I first read Unbroken the only complaint I had was that there wasn't more of Emerson and Juliet when they meet and fell in love. Well, Melody did it. She gave us what we wanted and it was amazing. Untouched is a prequel novella to Unbroken and tell us the story about how Emerson and Juliet fell in love. I love that this book had a dual POV; it was a good thing to hear what Emerson was thinking. I had high expectations about this book and Melody meets them all. Untouched have everything roma ...more
Jessica (Lovin' Los Libros)
I don't even know where to begin. It's been such a stressful week with the end of the school year and last night I decided I needed to sit down and read for just a little while. Naturally, Melody's novella was the perfect choice! I was worried at first because I hadn't read Unbroken, but then I saw this could be read as a stand-alone. I'm glad I read it first to be honest, because now I'm familiar and invested in the characters. And as always I love dual POV's. I think it brings so much more to ...more
Mandy (I read Indie) Anderson
I absolutely loved UNBROKEN when I read it not long ago. So when Grace asked me if I would be interested in reading/reviewing UNTOUCHED I, of course, jumped at the chance. The story is how Emerson and Juliet came to meet. We get to see how it all came to be for them and how they fell in love. It really is a sweet story and such a great short read.

The author states that this is a prequel to UNBROKEN. I for one am glad I read UNBROKEN first and then this one next. I loved knowing a little bit abou
Holly - Holly's Hot Reads
********ARC given in exchange for an honest review********

Like most people who read Unbroken, I wanted to know exactly what happened the Summer Emerson Ray and Juliet McKenzie fell irrevocably in love, and this prequel tells us exactly that.

Yes, fate was real, and his name was Emerson Ray. He came crashing into me that summer, sending my plans scattering on the wind, and turning my whole world upside-down with just one wounded smile. I looked at him and I knew, there would be nothing easy about
Liz
It is amazing how much one’s life can change in just one summer. This held true for Juliet McKenzie and Emerson Ray. In Untouched, the prequel to the amazing book Unbroken, Melody Grace lets us see into how this love story began.
Juliet is forced into a summer with her family at their beach house in Cedar Cove. It is the last summer before she is to go off to college. She is desperate to find herself and finally be free to be who she really is.
Emerson has his plate full with his own problems. So
Dirty Dayna
This book was achingly sweet. A young girl with family issues meets a young boy with SERIOUS family issues believe that love can overcome anything and even though shes only there for the sumer they can figure it out. This is a prequel to the first book and the author included the first chapter of the book unbroken so now we see the sweet amazing summer love that happened and in that first paragraph we know that it wasnt all sunshines and flowers and something very serious and very bad must of ha ...more
Cassie
For fan's of Unbronken who needed more Emerson and Juliet, finally got their wish.

In Untouched a novella, we get to see how Juliet and Emerson's love story begin. I loved finally seeing how their relationship blossomed from their first look, to reading about both their insecurites. Unlike Unbroken, Untouched let's us see both Juliet and Emerson's perspective, and with that we learn so much more about them, especially Emerson. I wished it was longer, it cuts off right when you get invested into i
Leah
The only reason I'm giving this two stars is because it made me laugh my ass off. Yes. It was that bad.
scribes23

Favorite quote: don't have any. (It was so quick, I forgot all the lines)

Cover Definitely got my attention, it's one of the reason I got the book, (Vector rocks)

Opening It was good, but not that exciting enough to hook me much.

Hero Emerson, is sweet and all, but to much complications.

Heroine I don't like her. I'll explain why, on my Unbroken (book 1) review.

Other Characters since this is a novella, I didn't have time to choose which of the other characters, I liked most.

Relationships ok
Nerd Alert
This is the prequel to Unbroken. It's the story of how Emerson and Juliet first met and how they first fell in love then lost that love.
Emerson Ray is a townie, the local bad boy with an equally bad reputation. He is a love them and leave them kind of guy. He uses one nighters with girls to forget his crappy home life. His home life is so hard on him that it has left him completely broken and damaged.
Juliet MacKenzie is a summer girl that blows into town for one last family vacation before she
Shawna
Oh Emerson!!!

After reading "Unbroken", I can honestly say I liked this prequel better. This is how it all began. How two strangers found each other, before they almost destroyed each other. The connection between Juliet and Emerson was so much more tangible. The pages were filled with tension, need, and torment.
I wish I had read this first....it would have definitely fueled my interest!!

To anyone that has read "Unbroken", pick this up! You won't be disappointed!!!
Jessica
I absolutely loved unbroken but I have to say this prequel novella is pure genius, gives so much more depth to the characters and gave more understanding to there strong and primal emotions for each other, I this Emerson's pov throughout was brilliant and after reading unbroken again after this I found myself understanding is actions and emotions even more, beautiful books and definitely on my shelf of favourite books x
Dyndyn
A short & beautiful prequel to Unbroken. It tells us of Emerson & Juliet's history... how they met, how intense their young love was, how family life was for them. My heart broke for these two. They understood each other perfectly coming from harsh family backgrounds. They were each other's halves, refuge & forever. Until it all ended.

Great prequel! Quite enlightening!
Nicole
It's pretty hard to believe that they fell for each other so quickly yet I kinda understand it at the same time. Mostly because of the connection they have with their family issues, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they should fall for each other that fast. I don't know. I'll have to continue the story to figure out how I really feel about their relationship.
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)