Start by marking “Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)

Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street #1.5)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  16,257 ratings  ·  1,244 reviews
Librarian Note: Original online edition distributed by the author.

111 pages
Published March 21st 2013 (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Until Fountain Bridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Fountain Bridge

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy EvansClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. Stephens
Best Books Published in 2013
149th out of 3,181 books — 7,126 voters
The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty MoseleyTempting the Best Man by J. LynnThe Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstSeducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Brother's Best Friend
22nd out of 203 books — 809 voters

More lists with this book...

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Apr 20, 2013 Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People who loved Ob Dublin Street
Recommended to Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* by: Candace
Shelves: thanks-candace

I absolutely adored this book. I had a stupid smile on my face all the time because this was soooo sweet, yet hot, yet adorable... LOVED IT!

If you have read On Dublin Street, you know Ellie is Braden's little sister and Adam is Braden's best friend. Ellie has a crush on Adam since she's 14 years old and she's been writing about this in her diaries. I must say I loved the way the author told us their story.

Adam & Ellie are living together (you already know that from ODS
"That's All" Ash
 photo download-11.jpg

I absolutely adored this little slice of heaven!

I loved Adam and Ellie from “On Dublin Street” and I remember when I was reading it, there were times where I was more interested in them than I was in Braden and Joss!

And this is why!

Because their story is so beautiful and subtly intense. I mean, here’s Ellie who has been unabashedly in love Adam since she was ten years old. And then there’s Adam who’s always been in love with her but secretly and very hesitantly.

What’s so cool and awesome about
Lisa Jayne

Samantha Young, starts this novella with a shout out to her readers, a thank you of sorts for our interest in the story of Ellie and Adam, so with that in mind I thought I would follow suit and thank Samantha Young for allowing us a little more story for the couple that played a back ground role in 'on Dublin street' but actually stole our hearts.

Whats it all about?
Ellie and Adam have grown up together. Adam is Ellie's brother best friend and over the years he has played the role
4.5 Stars!!!

photo acc360ad-d3cd-4b98-b431-91681e2c8b20_zpseee5d4ee.jpg

I heart Adam and Ellie from On Dublin Street. I was excited to have this little gem of a novella to tell part of their story... from the beginning-
Unfortunately, life had played a cruel joke on me and I’d fallen in love with the one person in the whole world I couldn’t have.

Ellie Carmichael, Braden’s little sister, has been in love with her brothers best friend, Adam since she was a teen. For the longest time, Adam only saw Ellie as a little sister. When he started to see her diff
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
I loved Dublin Street and connected with Ellie!I wish this could have been a little longer only cause i love Adam and Ellie this story was great...

I loved how she walked him thru her diaries so that he could see thru her eyes her pain and the love she had for him.

Adam is Braden’s best friend and since Ellie is Braden’s little sister, Adam has never made the move on her despite his feelings.Young tells the story of Ellie and Adam through a series of diary entries written from Ellie’s POV through
After finishing On Dublin Street and loving it, I really wanted to know more about Adam and Ellie’s romance. Well, the author satisfied my wishes by telling their touching story in a unique way, and I ABSOLUTELY loved it!

All who read On Dublin Street know a little of Ellie and Adam, Braden’s little sister and his best friend respectively. You knew they had feelings for each other, but something was holding them back for much of the book. I loved when they finally got together, but I longed to k
Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
Until Fountain Bridge tells the story of Ellie and Adam's romance through Ellie's diary entries. At first, I thought it might be a little cheesy but as I continuing reading, I found it quite romantic and endearing.

I guess it helped that Ellie was showing them to Adam to read so they were both reliving their histories. Ellie has loved Adam since she was ten years old and was often made to feel like a kid by him and sent confusing messages as she got older. We get to feel her hurt and it showed A
***************** 5 STARS ****************

I'm a *MASSIVE* fan of On Dublin street - No seriously, you don’t understand - I talk about that book ALL the time!!!! Braden Carmichael <----- You are my number one book boyfriend baby!!!!

Ok said enough about that! I remember when I finished reading On Dublin Street and the marvellous Samantha Young announced she was going to write a second book in the series I was convinced HOP
This is a sweet love story of how Adam and Ellie fell in love...

I was Ellie, Braden’s little sister. To Adam I would always be Braden’s little sister, and that meant I was off limits.

The story began when Ellie was sorting her stuffs in Adam's duplex since she moved there 3 months ago, finding what she was looking for, her diaries, Adam saw her and was eager to know what her feelings for him back then...

“I want to read about it,” he replied softly, the solemnity in his tone bringing my head u
Aug 04, 2013 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: A must read for fans of On Dublin Street
Ellie shares her diaries (and her lifelong obsession) with fiancee Adam.

Loved it. Clever idea and wonderful, emotional writing. The reader is taken on a journey that shows the friendship that started as a crush (by Ellie, at age 14) on her brother's best friend (Adam) and how it developed into a love story filled with highs and lows. Poor Ellie--Adam really put her through the ringer!

I wasn't sure how Samantha Young was going to backtrack and show us the relationship between Ellie and Adam but
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
2.5-3 Stars

I still don't like Ellie all that much. Too naive and romantic for my tastes but she is a strong person and Adam didn't deserve her. I didn't see any kind of connection between them but that's ok, it was just a short story and it was enjoyable enough without being anything remarkable.

4.5 Happy Stars!

This is Ellie and Adam's story whom we met and fell hard for in the first installment, On Dublin Street.

This short read showcases the highlights in their road to HEA through the reading of Ellie's journals.

photo adamandellie2_zps32f9e4f3.jpg

It's a beautiful, emotional, passionate romance involving a charismatic, sexy as all get out hero and a romantic, adorable heroine. I loved it!
Sarah ❤️ Literary Hottie
"Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother, Braden’s, best friend, for years, and although Adam treated her with proprietary concern he made it clear he thought of her only as a little sister. Over the years, as Ellie’s crush develops into love, her romantic idealism makes it difficult for her to move on. To make matters worse, as she’s gotten older, Adam’s attitude has changed toward her. His affection for her is now joined by attraction, but his loyalty to Braden, and his fe ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
Adam’s and Ellie’s story brought back memories of how much I enjoyed reading about EVERYONE in On Dublin Street when there was only one book written… Now there are several more books to enjoy.

I’ll be gathering some quotes and posting a rating/review soon!
first adam was like
 photo 280_zpsb76d7612.gif

then ellie was like
 photo 46-2_zps30c6bd60.gif

at the end I was like

photo 239_zps8e98e7f5.gif

detaylı yorum bloğumda :

◊♦ Naomi
It's been years since I read ON DUBLIN STREET by Samantha Young and I had a sudden envy to go back to this series. I don't know why I never kept reading it but I'm pretty sure I've been missing out big time.

UNTIL FOUNTAIN BRIDGE is a short sweet book about Ellie (Braden's little sister) and Adam (Braden's best friend), I remember them from ON DUBLIN STREET and I absolutely loved reading about them and Samantha Young found the perfect way to tell their story.

I loved the idea of learning about the
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️
5 Sweet Stars

Okay, it's safe to say I absolutely loved Adam and Ellie's bumpy road to love and happiness!! I loved how Samantha Young told Ellie's story of falling in love with Adam when she was 14 years old through her diaries and, how Adam eventually and finally admitted his love for her. It's a very sweet and passion filled love story.

I love the concept of the book. Ellie's POV through her diary read by the man who star all her teenage dreams and his present fiancee Adam.

Kinda "detailed" for a diary entry I love how Ellie's feeling evolved from a simple crush to a passionate love for her brother's bestfriend who always give her a mixed signal on what he felt for her. A roller coaster of emotions and a sweet reaction of Adam on pages. I'm glad that Ellie have her own story even if it was a little spoiled on the first book, i
Nice quick read to catch up with Elllie and Adam. No drama or anything major in it.....
Aestas Book Blog
May 04, 2013 Aestas Book Blog marked it as to-read
An On Dublin Street novella by Samantha Young telling Ellie and Adam's story.

US cover:

UK cover:

BLURB --> Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother, Braden’s, best friend, for years, and although Adam treated her with proprietary concern he made it clear he thought of her only as a little sister.

Jennifer Kyle
“You should know,” I murmured softly, “That it all comes back to you.”

Until Fountain Bridge in the story of sweet, wonderful Ellie Carmichael and her brother Braden’s best friend, Adam Sutherland.

I just loved Ellie in On Dublin Street she is a terrific character who has been crushing on Adam since her childhood.

The story is told through passages in Ellie’s diaries and Adam sees the depths of Ellie’s love for him and the heartbreak he caused her most of her life.

Adam takes the role of protecto
♥~♥Geri ~ the Racy Lit Reader ♥~♥
Wow! This little novella is just perfect. It's sweet and sad at the same time. Seriously, I teared up once or twice while reading it. Ellie has been in love with Adam all her life but Adam being older brother Braden's best friend only sees her as Braden's little sister. But not for long.

This novella focuses of Adam and Ellie's story. I loved Ellie in On Dublin Street, and unlike other characters who were wonderful in one book then completely changes when the spotlight is on them, Ellie remained
So I need to start this review by saying that I am a MASSIVE fan of On Dublin Street, so this book was always going to be a winner for me! Particularly because I loved Ellie in that book, and I loved Ellie and Adam together, so I couldn’t wait to get the full story from their perspective. And it was everything I wanted!

Their story is told mainly in flashback. In the present day, Ellie and Adam are together, and looking back at Ellie’s old diaries, so we get the opportunity to see the main turnin
5 Beautiful Heart Melting Stars

Ellie, I want everything with you.

From living in Ellie's diaries to sitting next to her and reading them is the journey of Adam's life.
We`d met these two sweethearts in On Dublin Street and I always wanted to read their side of story. Though it took me this long to get back to them but I loved the way Samantha create Adam & Ellie's world through El's Diaries.

Until Fountain Bridge gave us the glimpse of Ellie and Adam's life right from the beginning when Elli
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
Until Fountain Bridge is a look in to Adam and Ellie's relationship. The story begins where On Dublin Street ended....with Ellie moving in with Adam. She is unpacking journals that she has kept over the years.

She and Adam basically take a trip down memory lane, reading some of the journal us a look at when Ellie and Adam fell in love as well as thier POV from a few On Dublin Street scenes.

This was a quick, sweet, moderately steamy read that I think fans of On Dublin Street wil
I really loved this novella and the way the story was told!

It's been three months since Ellie and Adam have moved in together and Ellie is looking for her old diaries. She thinks they will be good material for Joss' next romance novel. Adam enters in the room and since he seems interested by her diairies she lets him read them and selects key passages.

Through the diaries we travel back and discover the evolution of Ellie and Adam's story until they finally end up together. Their story really mo
Amanda (.---.--.-...-)

Adam (am I supposed to like you) Gerard Sutherland
Ellsie (virginal doormat) Carmichael

On Dublin Street – I know, no need to tell me it 4 times

UFB in bullet points:
• Short, easy read
• Not much steam but the steam was good when present
• Adam man-whored London and mix-signaled his way into Els heart
• Ellsie doesn’t feel comfortable with the “f-word”
5+ Stars

My ONLY, and I mean ONLY, complaint about this little gem of a book is that it was not a full length novel. I am not sure how a novella like this can outshine books three times it's length….but it did. This was a masterpiece and is definitely in the same league as On Dublin Street!

This is Elie and Adam's story. Now, after reading On Dublin Street, we already know that these two end up together, so I wasn't sure what else there was to say about this couple. Holy cow…was I wrong.

This novel
Super cute, super simple. Enjoyed *every* page of this delicious novella! This is the perfect companian to ODS! If only this were a full-length story with an Adam POV too- now *that* would've been even more incredible!
Kellie G.
Fan-flipping-tastic!! If you loved On Dublin Street, you will LOVE this sweet novella!! Ellie & Adam!! Squeeee!!!!
It was good 4 58 Oct 23, 2014 04:22PM
Can't Find Online 8 175 Nov 29, 2013 11:04AM
Crazy for Young A...: Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street #1.6) by Samantha Young → Start Date: July 21, 2013 17 26 Jul 25, 2013 10:34AM
  • Lana
  • Breathe Me In (Ross Siblings, #2.6)
  • The Story Guy
  • Entice (Exquisite, #2)
  • Making It Last (Camelot, #4)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Sweet (True Believers, #2)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Because of You (Playing with Fire, #2)
  • Under the Mistletoe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1.5)
  • Emancipating Andie
  • Leo
  • The Party (The Proposition, #0.5)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick, #8)
  • Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5)
Samantha Young is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author from Stirlingshire, Scotland. She's been nominated for the Goodreads Choice Award 2012 for Best Author and Best Romance for her international bestseller ON DUBLIN STREET and Best Romance 2014 for BEFORE JAMAICA LANE. ON DUBLIN STREET is Samantha's first adult contemporary romance series and has sold in twenty- ...more
More about Samantha Young...

On Dublin Street (6 books)
  • On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)
  • Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)
  • Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)

“I want every piece of you. Even the stuff I missed without even knowing I was missing it.” 66 likes
“If you touch her, I’ll make sure you lose all sense of feeling. Permanently,” Adam warned darkly.

“What he said,” Braden growled.”