Start by marking “Legend Beyond The Stars” as Want to Read:
Legend Beyond The Stars

Legend Beyond The Stars (Legends of the Seven Galaxies #1)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Seeking redemption from a mission gone terribly wrong, Captain Alana Knight volunteers to aid a dangerous operation to transport colonists between Earth and alien traders. But on board the spaceship, she learns of a galactic war raging for power. A power that can be transformed into a terrible weapon.

When the colonists are betrayed and sold, Alana’s mission is re-defined.
Published January 1st 2013 by Escape Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Legend Beyond The Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legend Beyond The Stars

Jean Barrett
I really liked this. A band of women destined for a new life, tricked and duped right from the off, not knowing who to trust or believe. They get into one scrape after another, and more or less go from the fat to the frying pan in quick succession.

I liked Alana. No wimpy, screaming, ouch I've broken a finger nail attitude for her. She's military, with a painful past, but she's all woman when it comes to what she wants, and she seriously wants her new alien captor.

Tarak, a Darkon Warlord, comes
Celestine
I like science fiction romance - usually those heavy on the romance, but with a good science fiction world surrounding the characters. This book lacked in both areas. The plot as described in the teaser was appealing. However, the narrative jumped around a lot. I found myself re-reading or wondering if text got lost in the download. After a while, I assumed it was just the author's style, mixing stream of consciousness somewhat carelessly with dialogue or description. Copious one-sentence paragr ...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Alana Knight is a space captain whose last mission has gone horribly wrong. Searching for an escape from her guilt, she volunteers to escort colonists for a risky mission. Her duty is altered to keeping them safe and finding their way home, after they are betrayed and sold. But she also finds herself intensely attracted to her new “owner”. Now torn between escaping, her attraction to her captor is a conflict whose danger encompasses galaxies. Tarak El Rajan, a human, is a commander in the Darkon ...more
Llaph

Tarak El Rajan, a human, is a commander in the Darkon
Kathy Heare Watts
What a fun unique Sci-fi erotic romance. A group of humans from earth traveling to a new location because of how unstable life on earth had become to be intercepted and then divided by age and sex and sold. The Darkon Warriors who bought the women called them slaves. It is a story of how a race of warriors who had no females, no sex drive all change when they encounter these human women and their race is giving a second chance.
Angela
Buy this book!

I can't believe I haven't already read this series. I absolutely loved this book! If the second book is anything like this one it will be amazing! Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!
Crandell B.N.
Not normally one for romance novels I heard about this one and it being referred to as sci-fi romance. As a big lover of sci-fi I decided to give it a read. Unfortunately for me I'd say it was more romance than sci-fi but it still proved to be a very entertaining read. Will this encourage me to read more romance novels? Probably not, but it sure had enough action in it to satisfy my needs.

I'd recommend this book to both sci-fi and romance fans and will be interested to see where the story goes f
D.B. Tait
D.B. Tait marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Teresa Cranner
Teresa Cranner marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Christopher Labiaga
Christopher Labiaga marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Renata Hale
Renata Hale marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Jacqueline
Jacqueline marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Perspehone
Perspehone marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Ravensscar
Ravensscar is currently reading it
Feb 16, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Rev
Rev marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Lluthiel
Lluthiel marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Curtis
Curtis marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Kristinajean
Kristinajean is currently reading it
Jan 23, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jan 22, 2015
Lyn Kitawal
Lyn Kitawal marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Jack
Jack marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I'm a mother, a sister, a friend, a writer, a bean counter & paper pusher. I love writing & reading in my spare time. Animal welfare, the environment, bushwalking & kayaking are my other passions.
Latest releases are: When Stars Collide & Cowboy under the Mistletoe
More about S.E. Gilchrist...

Legends of the Seven Galaxies (3 books)
  • Star Pirate's Justice (Legends of the Seven Galaxies, #2)
  • When Stars Collide (Legends of the Seven Galaxies, #3)
Awakening the Warriors (Legends of the Seven Galaxies #1.5) Paying the Forfeit: Hot Down Under The Portal (Legends of the Seven Galaxies, #1.1) Star Pirate's Justice (Legends of the Seven Galaxies, #2) Bound by Lies (a Bound Erotic Fantasy)