Legend Beyond The Stars

Legend Beyond The Stars (Legends of the Seven Galaxies #1)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Seeking redemption from a mission gone terribly wrong, Captain Alana Knight volunteers to aid a dangerous operation to transport colonists between Earth and alien traders. But on board the spaceship, she learns of a galactic war raging for power. A power that can be transformed into a terrible weapon.

When the colonists are betrayed and sold, Alana’s mission is re-defined....more
Published January 1st 2013 by Escape Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Legend Beyond The Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legend Beyond The Stars

Jean Barrett
I really liked this. A band of women destined for a new life, tricked and duped right from the off, not knowing who to trust or believe. They get into one scrape after another, and more or less go from the fat to the frying pan in quick succession.

I liked Alana. No wimpy, screaming, ouch I've broken a finger nail attitude for her. She's military, with a painful past, but she's all woman when it comes to what she wants, and she seriously wants her new alien captor.

Tarak, a Darkon Warlord, comes...more
Celestine
I like science fiction romance - usually those heavy on the romance, but with a good science fiction world surrounding the characters. This book lacked in both areas. The plot as described in the teaser was appealing. However, the narrative jumped around a lot. I found myself re-reading or wondering if text got lost in the download. After a while, I assumed it was just the author's style, mixing stream of consciousness somewhat carelessly with dialogue or description. Copious one-sentence paragr...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Alana Knight is a space captain whose last mission has gone horribly wrong. Searching for an escape from her guilt, she volunteers to escort colonists for a risky mission. Her duty is altered to keeping them safe and finding their way home, after they are betrayed and sold. But she also finds herself intensely attracted to her new “owner”. Now torn between escaping, her attraction to her captor is a conflict whose danger encompasses galaxies. Tarak El Rajan, a human, is a commander in the Darkon...more
Llaph

Tarak El Rajan, a human, is a commander in the Darkon...more
Kathy Heare Watts
What a fun unique Sci-fi erotic romance. A group of humans from earth traveling to a new location because of how unstable life on earth had become to be intercepted and then divided by age and sex and sold. The Darkon Warriors who bought the women called them slaves. It is a story of how a race of warriors who had no females, no sex drive all change when they encounter these human women and their race is giving a second chance.
Crandell B.N.
Not normally one for romance novels I heard about this one and it being referred to as sci-fi romance. As a big lover of sci-fi I decided to give it a read. Unfortunately for me I'd say it was more romance than sci-fi but it still proved to be a very entertaining read. Will this encourage me to read more romance novels? Probably not, but it sure had enough action in it to satisfy my needs.

I'd recommend this book to both sci-fi and romance fans and will be interested to see where the story goes f...more
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
「サン」δυηηу
「サン」δυηηу marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Roo Barb
Roo Barb marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jannelle
Jannelle marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Suz
Suz marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I'm a mother, a sister, a friend, a writer, a bean counter & paper pusher. I love history, myths, legends, space and the stars. Anything geeky new tech stuff (most of which goes over over head)I find fascinating. Animals, animal welfare, bushwalking and kayaking are my other passions.
More about S.E. Gilchrist...
Awakening the Warriors (Legends of the Seven Galaxies #1.5) Paying the Forfeit: Hot Down Under The Portal (Legends of the Seven Galaxies, #1.1) Star Pirate's Justice (Legends of the Seven Galaxies, #2) Bound by Lies (a Bound Erotic Fantasy)