Start by marking “Alejandro (The Santiago Brothers Book Two)” as Want to Read:
Alejandro (The Santiago Brothers Book Two)

Alejandro (The Santiago Brothers #2)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Can she love the man responsible for her sister's death?

The son of her murdered sister needs her, and Audrey Hughes is determined not only to care for her nephew, but to find her sister's killer--with or without a sexy marshal's help.

Lana's death was his fault. Catching her killer proves difficult for undercover US Marshal Alejandro Santiago when his mission changes to pro
Published March 23rd 2013 by K. Victoria Chase

To ask other readers questions about Alejandro, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alejandro

Secrets of the Realm by Bev StoutThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsA Bite's Tale by Veronica BladeThe Lance Temptation by Brenda  MaxfieldSomething Witchy This Way Comes by Veronica Blade
Clean Reads
86th out of 278 books — 206 voters
Short-Straw Bride by Karen WitemeyerThe Master's Plan by Stephany TullisForgetting My First Love by Derick Shawn FarrisCrossing the Deep by Kelly   MartinLove's Reckoning by Laura Frantz
Newer Christian Fiction! 2011+
324th out of 466 books — 322 voters

More lists with this book...

Crystal
I originally intended to read only the first chapter of this book as I was already engrossed in another title. Well I ended up reading the entire book in one sitting. Alejandro is an undercover US Marshall struggling with his issues of abandonment and the need for intimacy despite having a job that doesn't permit solid attachments. Audrey comes to Texas at the insistence of her little sister (Penny) only to find out that Penny is dead and the man responsible is none other than the scorching hot ...more
KBeautiful1
Alejandro story was brilliant, it had everything going on in it. Forgiveness, love, redemption, faith, hope, grace and mercy.

A beautiful yet complicated love story between U.S Marshall Alejandro (Ale) and Audrey. These two people who to the outsider appear so wrong for each other but in God's eyes it was so right. Reconciliation between the mother and the brother. A pending fatherhood to Angel and learning to let go and let God.

This story had heart stopping excitement of being undercover to tak
LadyCalico
Generally I felt this book was well-developed, well-written, entertaining, with great characters and a lot of romance, danger, and very evil villains, but oh, so predictable. The big problem--a plot that lacks freshness and originality, this story has been done before, so many times. Is there anybody out there who's never read a book in which a protective cop is thrown together with a damsel in danger and they (gasp) fall in love...then this is a good book for you.
Nancy
This romantic suspense story was action packed and kept you on the edge of your seat. An undercover US Marshall in San Antonio lost his informant to a brutal murder by the drug lord he was working for. She had escaped the drug lord 5 years earlier when she found out she was pregnant. Alejandro convinced her to get close to him one last time in order to bring him and the guy in charge of him down. Alejandro not only did not know her real name but also didn't know she had a 5 year old boy.

Lana, w
Beth
I liked it, but it wasn't as well done as book 1. There were more plot inconsistencies than in the first book, and some editorial issues. First, the whole story felt rushed. The coincidence of these two people having known each other in the past in another state/city is too much. And when is it ever determined that the hero recognizes the heroine from the past, and why would he? If he did, did he recognize her sister? Why would the hero be compelled to kiss the heroine moments after meeting her? ...more
Christine
This was an easy read. I enjoyed reading this story, but wish That I had waited to read the first in the series before reading this one! Looking forward to the 3rd book in the series! This book did stand alone very well! Wasn't necessary to read the first one in order to read this one! Just made me WANT to!
Lacy
Alexandria like his brother Raphael has some deep wounds that need healing . This was a book I just couldn't put down, I loved the drama, murders, and romance but it seemed that the ending was rushed.
Laura Lee McKellips
I got this book for free on Amazon and I'm so glad I did. It was totally engrossing from the first scene. I couldn't wait to see how everything unfolded.
Jenny Miller
it was sweet, but it felt incomplete in some ways. picked it up free, though.
T.H.
May 24, 2013 T.H. marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-cloud, series
Amazon freebie 5/24
Brenda
Alejandro .......... This was a great story and Alejandro is my favorite Santiago brother. So much bitterness towards his mother for sending him away from home at 18 and hatred for the father that left them and never once came back. A loner by nature turned his life around for the good. Tried fighting love but it was a losing battle. Love conquers all and Ale was no different! Great story, great read
Lynn
Alejandro the oldest of the three brothers was sent to Texas soon after high school. He hated his mother for sending him away. Ten years later he finds himself doing undercover work for the U. S. Marshall's. But in comes Audrey into his life and he has to e plain why her sister is dead.
Kaylee
Kaylee marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Rg
Rg added it
Jul 24, 2015
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Lou Thompson
Lou Thompson marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Stella
Stella marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Tara Lane
Tara Lane marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
  • Trial by Fire (All Fired Up, #2)
  • Roll The Dice (Vegas, #2)
  • Eye of the Abductor
  • The Other Marlowe Girl (Marlowe Girls, #2)
  • License to Love: Holiday Box Set (Contemporary Romance)
  • Waiting Fate
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Securities #4)
  • Finding Trust (Centre Games, #1)
  • Revenge of the Taken (Humble Walker, #1)
  • The Fire Still Burns
  • Matchmakers
  • Bad Traffick (Leine Basso Thriller #2)
  • Drawing the Line (The Line, #2)
  • VEILED MIRROR
  • Secrets of the Heart (Heart Romance, #1)
  • Come What May (Heartbeat, #2)
  • In Service To The Billionaire
  • The French Detective's Woman
K. Victoria Chase loves to read, but enjoys daydreaming about romance even more. She received degrees in Criminal Justice and Diplomacy and worked as a federal law enforcement officer for several years before deciding to try her hand at writing a complete novel. Today, K. Victoria Chase is an Amazon bestselling author of clean, interracial contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and Christian rom ...more
More about K. Victoria Chase...

The Santiago Brothers (3 books)
  • Rafael (The Santiago Brothers Book One)
  • Ricardo (The Santiago Brothers Book Three)
Rafael (The Santiago Brothers Book One) The Santiago Brothers Series (Books 1-3) A Thankful Love (A Richards Family Short) Serial Games Ricardo (The Santiago Brothers Book Three)