Start by marking “The Siren Project” as Want to Read:
The Siren Project

The Siren Project

When a top secret 'black' project turns rogue, a shadowy organization entraps disgraced former Secret Service Agent John Mitchell into tracking down the missing scientist behind the project. What he uncovers is an insidious conspiracy reaching to the highest levels of the military and the government. The discovery makes him the most hunted man on earth, pursued by a ...more
Published December 7th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Siren Project, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Siren Project

Wendy
May 24, 2013 Wendy added it
Recommended to Wendy by: Goodreads
"The Siren Project" is one of the best fast-moving, action-packed thrillers that I have read this year. While browsing Goodreads I noticed the eye-catching cover of this novel,read the outline and decided it was a must read.
In the story John Mitchell an Ex-Marine and former Secret Service Agent, Mouse Szlinsky a computer hacking genius and Gunter Wartenberg an expert in electronic surveillance and explosives are coerced into working for a covert U.S. Government Organization determined to find a
Deb
Jul 30, 2013 Deb rated it it was amazing
What a great read! It's a fast paced action thriller that's difficult to put down. I haven't read too many of this genre, but I found myself thinking in places, "Wow, this is great stuff". The book is basically plot-led, with the characters and their interactions serving the action, and nothing giving the appearance of being tacked on to take one out of the book's flow. Even the inevitable romance is not intrusive and grows organically out of the action. Very well crafted, Mr Renneberg.
I would
Nicole
Jun 21, 2013 Nicole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
I received a free copy of The Siren Project via a Goodreads giveaway. This book is awesome. I was hooked right from the first page. Former Secret Service agent John Mitchell is like a cross between Mel Gibson as Martin Riggs in the Lethal Weapon movies and Matt Damon as Jason Bourne in the Bourne movies. I would love to see this book made into a movie. Thank-you Goodreads and thank-you Stephen Renneberg.
Jane
May 29, 2013 Jane rated it it was amazing
This book was so good, I loved it. Very exciting, lots of tense moments when I had no idea what was about to happen on the next page. I felt exactly like I would watching a gripping thriller movie!!! Amazing detail in descriptions of technology and equipment, it painted a great picture of the story and I could really see in my mind how the plot was unfolding.
Alisa
Apr 19, 2014 Alisa rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. In general it goes a little sci-fi for the mystery lover in me, but not totally over my head. The book combines elements of mystery as well as a contemporary feeling to it. I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads, which got me back into mysteries, which I haven't read in a while.
Danielle
Mar 25, 2013 Danielle rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People who like espionage and fast paced action
This was an excellent read. It kept me hanging on until the very end. This book is hard to put down when you reach the end of a chapter ... you just want to keep reading the next chapter to find out what happens.
Peter Fleming
Aug 13, 2013 Peter Fleming rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. The story kept me interested and wanting to continue reading. Will probably re-read too.
Darrent
Dec 10, 2013 Darrent rated it it was ok
Way to Sci-Fi for me. The main character was okay and so was the plot until they introduced telepathy, once that happened it went from being a thriller to a sci-fi.

Matt Barletta
Matt Barletta rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
Jann Erik Hanssen
Jann Erik Hanssen rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2016
Janice Wheeler
Janice Wheeler rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Tamra LeValley
Review to be revised!
Sam
Sam rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2014
David McCutchen
David McCutchen rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2015
Shawn Saldanha
Shawn Saldanha rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2014
Krys Beardman
Krys Beardman rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2015
Jiri
Jiri rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Alan
Alan rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2013
Pards
Pards rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2013
Duncan
Duncan rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
F.Ros
F.Ros rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
M
M rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2015
James
James rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2014
Kevin Bradley
Kevin Bradley rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2015
Fredrik Jørgensen
Fredrik Jørgensen rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Andrew Laucius
Andrew Laucius rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2014
Pauline
Pauline rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
michael
michael rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Rachel Golem
Rachel Golem rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
Tony Havell
Tony Havell rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
  • Defender (Intrepid #1)
  • The Platinum Solution
  • The Book of Stolen Tales (Mesopotamian Trilogy #2)
  • Catacombs of the Damned: Those Who Would Steal Living Bodies in the Quest for Eternal Life
  • Tantra (The Anu Files, #1)
  • The Last Will and Testament of Ernie Politics (Vagrant Mystery Series, #1)
  • Maverick Touch: The Cat
  • Not This Time (Crossroads Crisis Center, #3)
  • The Geek Manifesto
  • Mash Up
  • Life in the Barracks
  • Found on the Bottom
  • Blackhand
  • Latchkeys: Splinters
  • Trouble in a Big Box (Kelly O'Connell #3)
  • Roly's Relic: The Cross of Baal
  • My Greek Drama: Life, Love, and One Woman's Olympic Effort to Bring Glory to Her Country
  • A Killer's Grace