Start by marking “Fall asleep It's Easy...The miraculous Kaleidoscope Method How to get” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Fall asleep It's Easy....

Elli Yeates

Fall asleep It's Easy...The miraculous Kaleidoscope Method How to get

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  10 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Book of recommendations on how to help one get to sleep.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall asleep It's Easy...The miraculous Kaleidoscope Method How to get

Katya
Aug 02, 2013 Katya rated it liked it
Until reading this, I'd completely forgotten how I used to do this technique as a kid, but called it "flying over the sand"! Anyways, the book was short and simple... nothing I'd label as miraculous but a good reminder of the basics that we too often skip over in our hectic lifestyles.
Kim Stroup
Jul 28, 2013 Kim Stroup rated it it was ok
I'm glad I got this for free. I already knew 95% of more of the recommendations given about getting a good night's sleep. The author has an interesting method for falling asleep, but I don't know that it is "miraculous>"
❆ Crystal ❆
May 04, 2013 ❆ Crystal ❆ rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Good read. Good idea. I wake up around 4am every morning and I don't need to get up until 6am, so I look forward to giving this a try.
Rosemary Daly
Mar 19, 2013 Rosemary Daly rated it liked it
As a chronic insomniac, I am always willing to try new ideas to help me fall asleep. This has been quite helpful.
Lucian
Lucian rated it liked it
May 20, 2013
Nicholas Decker
Nicholas Decker rated it it was ok
Aug 14, 2013
Rich rated it it was ok
May 02, 2013
Janeandjerry
Apr 24, 2013 Janeandjerry rated it it was amazing
AM STILL SEARCHING FOR BETTER SOLUTIONS SINCE THIS TECHNIQUE IS ONE THAT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK FOR ME
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Carina
Carina marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013