Lost and Found (Rock Harbor Search and Rescue #2)

Lost and Found (Rock Harbor Search and Rescue #2)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  9 reviews
An old photo brings a shocking revelation and it's up to Emily and her best friend Olivia to solve the case!

Fourteen-year-old Emily O'Reilly and her best friend Olivia Webster have a knack for solving mysteries. Emily has been busily training her new puppy Sherlock to be a Search and Rescue dog so that the two can lead search-and-rescue missions someday. So when Emily stum...more
Published October 8th 2013 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Lost and Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost and Found

Meagan Myhren-bennett
Rock Harbor: Lost and Found
By Colleen Coble
and Robin Caroll

Emily O'Reilly's puppy Sherlock is everything she had hoped for in a search and rescue dog. But Emily has a knack for getting into trouble and she's about to get into more trouble. Her mother is hanging around trying to get Emily to spend time with her. There is a suspicious fire at the high school. Emily and Olivia uncover a secret - a big one. And bad things are about to happen to the O'Reilly family and Emily thinks that she's to bl...more
Dena (Batch of Books)
This is the second book in the Rock Harbor Search and Rescue series. I didn't read the first one, but I would suggest that if you read this series, you start at the beginning. Lots of the minor characters and back stories carry over.

Emily's birth mother has shown up again, and she makes Emily nervous. Emily's best friend finds out a big secret and the girls start investigating. Meanwhile, people start disappearing and nobody seems to be talking. The girls must work together, with the help of a f...more
Victor Gentile
Colleen Coble and Robin Carroll in their new book “Rock Harbor Lost & Found” Book Two in the Rock Harbor Search and Rescue series published by Thomas Nelson gives us another adventure with Emily O’Reilly.

From the back cover: An old photo, a shocking revelation and a mysterious disappearance–it’s up to Emily and adorable Search and Rescue puppy Sherlock to solve the case!

Fourteen-year-old Emily O’Reilly and her best friend Olivia Webster have a knack for solving mysteries. So when Emily stumb...more
Liz
I really enjoyed the first Rock Harbor SAR book with the dog training and Search and Rescue missions that went on in the book. This book gets a little lost in Emily's and Olivia's family drama. There is some SAR training in beginning, but Emily's puppy gets lost in the drama and seldom does it talk about the daily routine that she should be doing with the dog for its training. Olivia discovers that she was adopted, something her parents never told her. Something I find odd in this day and age.

E...more
MartyAnne
TITLE: Rock Harbor Search And Rescue #2: Lost And Found
SERIES: Rock Harbor Search And Rescue #2
AUTHOR: Colleen Coble

GENRE/AUDIENCE: Adapted for Middle graders from the adult series. Particularly of interest to Christian girls (9+) by content of story.
PUBLISHER: Thomas Nelson Specialty
PUB DATE: Oct 8 2013

REVIEW: Emily and Olivia are best friends who are like sisters. Things get complicated fast when Emily's real mother is released from prison and starts harassing her, despite an order for protec...more
Emma
General Overview

I received a copy of this book free from Netgally in exchange for an honest review.

I enjoyed this book, greatly. It was fun, enjoyable and full of drama. It was aimed at younger readers, which I refreshing and loved that there was not much of a romance aspect, but love for family and friends was showed throughout. The only part I did not like was all the religion.

4 out of 5 stars

Step by step overview

0% – I have not read the first one in the Rock Harbor series, do not think I need...more
Brent Soderstrum
This is book #2 of the Rock Harbor Search and Rescue series. This book is written for younger kids but I found it enjoyable for a middle aged person (although my daughter says I am not middle aged since I won't live to be 98).

Lots of stuff going on to keep your attention. Emily is back and she has a new puppy she is training to do search and rescue named Sherlock. Emily's birth mother is also back which is bad news for Emily. Emily's friend Olivia discovers evidence that shows she might be adopt...more
Fala19
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, so I was looking forward to reading this one. Search and Rescue dogs are so impressive and fascinating, so it was fun to read about Samson, Charley and Sherlock and learn more about SAR dogs.

This book had a couple of really strong mysteries going on and lots of good lessons woven seamlessly into the story. While I liked the first book better, I still really enjoyed Lost and Found and hope there will be more books in this series.
Bobi Tribble
Love these books read all the rock harbor but this was a little childish setting for me
Crissy Voyles
Crissy Voyles marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Sdz123
Sdz123 marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Jacquie Lewin
Jacquie Lewin marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Hannah Starin
Hannah Starin marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Jennifer Jergens
Jennifer Jergens marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Gina M
Gina M marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Shaye
Shaye marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Mm98115
Mm98115 marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Margo
Margo marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
USAToday bestselling author Colleen Coble lives with her husband, Dave, in Indiana. She is the author of dozens of novels including the Rock Harbor Series, the Aloha Reef Series, the Mercy Falls Series, the Hope Beach Series, the Lonestar Series and two Women of Faith fiction selections, Alaska Twilight and Midnight Sea. She has more than 2 million books in print.
More about Colleen Coble...
The Lightkeeper's Daughter (Mercy Falls, #1) Lonestar Sanctuary (Lonestar Series, #1) Blue Moon Promise (Under Texas Stars, #1) Tidewater Inn (Hope Beach, #1) The Lightkeeper's Ball (Mercy Falls, #3)