Start by marking “Lost and Found (Rock Harbor Search and Rescue #2)” as Want to Read:
Lost and Found (Rock Harbor Search and Rescue #2)

Lost and Found (Rock Harbor Search and Rescue #2)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  12 reviews
An old photo brings a shocking revelation and it's up to Emily and her best friend Olivia to solve the case!

Fourteen-year-old Emily O'Reilly and her best friend Olivia Webster have a knack for solving mysteries. Emily has been busily training her new puppy Sherlock to be a Search and Rescue dog so that the two can lead search-and-rescue missions someday. So when Emily stum
Published October 8th 2013 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Lost and Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost and Found

Paul Goble
Oct 01, 2014 Paul Goble rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Young women, Rock Harbor fans
The back-cover blurb is spot on: this is a mild mystery which is aimed at a young, female audience, but which will appeal to fans of Coble's Rock Harbor series. As an older male, I found the story to be a quick, worthwhile read. It helps that I have read enough Rock Harbor mysteries to feel like the characters are old friends, and it also helps that I'm a big fan of large, intelligent dogs.

Parents can hand this book to teen readers knowing that this is a completely safe, edifying book. The story
Lauren Kirlangitis
Lost and Found
By: Colleen Coble

Fourteen year-old Emily O'Reilly and Olivia Webster, Emily's best friend, have a love for solving mysteries together. When Emily and Olivia go through Olivia's mom's hope chest they find shocking news. They find Olivia's adoption certificate and baby photos. The girls are shocked that Olivia was adopted and the did not even know it. They go on a quest to find her birth mother. When Emily and her search and rescue training dog, Sherlock, are training a fire breaks
Meagan Myhren-bennett
Rock Harbor: Lost and Found
By Colleen Coble
and Robin Caroll

Emily O'Reilly's puppy Sherlock is everything she had hoped for in a search and rescue dog. But Emily has a knack for getting into trouble and she's about to get into more trouble. Her mother is hanging around trying to get Emily to spend time with her. There is a suspicious fire at the high school. Emily and Olivia uncover a secret - a big one. And bad things are about to happen to the O'Reilly family and Emily thinks that she's to bl
Dena (Batch of Books)
This is the second book in the Rock Harbor Search and Rescue series. I didn't read the first one, but I would suggest that if you read this series, you start at the beginning. Lots of the minor characters and back stories carry over.

Emily's birth mother has shown up again, and she makes Emily nervous. Emily's best friend finds out a big secret and the girls start investigating. Meanwhile, people start disappearing and nobody seems to be talking. The girls must work together, with the help of a f
Victor Gentile
Colleen Coble and Robin Carroll in their new book “Rock Harbor Lost & Found” Book Two in the Rock Harbor Search and Rescue series published by Thomas Nelson gives us another adventure with Emily O’Reilly.

From the back cover: An old photo, a shocking revelation and a mysterious disappearance–it’s up to Emily and adorable Search and Rescue puppy Sherlock to solve the case!

Fourteen-year-old Emily O’Reilly and her best friend Olivia Webster have a knack for solving mysteries. So when Emily stumb
Liz
I really enjoyed the first Rock Harbor SAR book with the dog training and Search and Rescue missions that went on in the book. This book gets a little lost in Emily's and Olivia's family drama. There is some SAR training in beginning, but Emily's puppy gets lost in the drama and seldom does it talk about the daily routine that she should be doing with the dog for its training. Olivia discovers that she was adopted, something her parents never told her. Something I find odd in this day and age.

E
MartyAnne
TITLE: Rock Harbor Search And Rescue #2: Lost And Found
SERIES: Rock Harbor Search And Rescue #2
AUTHOR: Colleen Coble

GENRE/AUDIENCE: Adapted for Middle graders from the adult series. Particularly of interest to Christian girls (9+) by content of story.
PUBLISHER: Thomas Nelson Specialty
PUB DATE: Oct 8 2013

REVIEW: Emily and Olivia are best friends who are like sisters. Things get complicated fast when Emily's real mother is released from prison and starts harassing her, despite an order for protec
Emma
General Overview

I received a copy of this book free from Netgally in exchange for an honest review.

I enjoyed this book, greatly. It was fun, enjoyable and full of drama. It was aimed at younger readers, which I refreshing and loved that there was not much of a romance aspect, but love for family and friends was showed throughout. The only part I did not like was all the religion.

4 out of 5 stars

Step by step overview

0% – I have not read the first one in the Rock Harbor series, do not think I need
Brent Soderstrum
This is book #2 of the Rock Harbor Search and Rescue series. This book is written for younger kids but I found it enjoyable for a middle aged person (although my daughter says I am not middle aged since I won't live to be 98).

Lots of stuff going on to keep your attention. Emily is back and she has a new puppy she is training to do search and rescue named Sherlock. Emily's birth mother is also back which is bad news for Emily. Emily's friend Olivia discovers evidence that shows she might be adopt
Nicole
I loved this book. I really fell in love with all the characters but especially Emily and Olivia. A great read especially for teens or young adults. Full of mystery and adventure!!! Plus, a awesome ending!!!
Fala19
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, so I was looking forward to reading this one. Search and Rescue dogs are so impressive and fascinating, so it was fun to read about Samson, Charley and Sherlock and learn more about SAR dogs.

This book had a couple of really strong mysteries going on and lots of good lessons woven seamlessly into the story. While I liked the first book better, I still really enjoyed Lost and Found and hope there will be more books in this series.
Bobi Tribble
Love these books read all the rock harbor but this was a little childish setting for me
Danielle Hartzler
Danielle Hartzler marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Mary Catherine
Mary Catherine marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
HELEN A. RITTENHOUSE
HELEN A. RITTENHOUSE marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
BoundbyLove Book Club
BoundbyLove Book Club marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Mak
Mak added it
Apr 25, 2015
Krysta
Krysta marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Ina
Ina added it
Apr 07, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Spark (Swipe, #4)
  • True Story (Diary of a Real Payne, #1)
  • Back Before Dark (Code of Silence, #2)
  • Critical Pursuit (Critical Pursuit, #1)
  • A New Home for Lily (The Adventures of Lily Lapp, #2)
  • Evergreen: A Christiansen Winter Novella (Christiansen Family, #3.5)
  • Deposit Slip, The
  • Petticoat Detective (Undercover Ladies, #1)
  • The Great Mogul Diamond (The Dopple Ganger Chronicles, #3)
  • Merlin's Blade (The Merlin Spiral, #1)
  • A Marriage in Middlebury
  • Charlie Bumpers vs. the Really Nice Gnome
  • Every Waking Moment
  • Double Cross (FBI: Houston, #2)
  • The Boy Who Loved Rain
  • The Dance (The Restoration Series, #1)
  • Hide and Seek
  • Peril (Bloodline Trilogy #3)
USAToday bestselling author Colleen Coble lives with her husband, Dave, in Indiana. She is the author of dozens of novels including the Rock Harbor Series, the Aloha Reef Series, the Mercy Falls Series, the Hope Beach Series, the Lonestar Series and two Women of Faith fiction selections, Alaska Twilight and Midnight Sea. She has more than 2 million books in print.
More about Colleen Coble...

Rock Harbor Search and Rescue (2 books)
  • Rock Harbor Search and Rescue
The Lightkeeper's Daughter (Mercy Falls, #1) Lonestar Sanctuary (Lonestar Series, #1) Blue Moon Promise (Under Texas Stars, #1) Without a Trace (Rock Harbor Series #1) Tidewater Inn (Hope Beach, #1)