Start by marking “The Stepsister 2 (Fear Street, #33)” as Want to Read:
The Stepsister 2 (Fear Street, #33)

The Stepsister 2 (Fear Street #33)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  1,213 ratings  ·  25 reviews
The doctor says Nancy is cured...

She's over the murderous rage that made her try to kill her sister Emily last year. Now she's home for good...

Or evil. Emily wants to forgive and forget, but the nightmare has started all over again. Someone wants to hurt her. Is it Nancy? Or is there someone else who wants Emily dead?
Published November 1st 1995 by Simon Pulse (first published January 1st 1995)

I liked this book better than part 1. Its plot has more going on than the previous one. (view spoiler)I like how the author continued Rich's problems in this book, but I'm still frustrated by the lack of information about why he's ...more
Fear Street sequels are usually not very good, but I actually liked this better than the first one. I couldn't quite remember the ending, and even when I started to I really doubted myself due to several red herrings.

And can I just say that Emily's mother is awful?

Also, what does R.L. Stine have against dogs?
definitely not as good as most of the fear street series, I half expected the events but I still enjoyed it!
Its a nice book .It has so many twists but is very suspecting till the last.
Cristian Hernandez
I thought it was a good twist at the end. Love the series!
Good twist at the end but this book was cheesy.
great twist!!
as predicted, but still it was great..
Linda Jaejoong
"Besessen" ist die Fortsetzung einer vorherigen Geschichte der Fear Street Reihe. Emilys Schwester, die versucht hat sie zu töten, kehrt aus der Psychiatrie wieder. Aber ist ihre Wut und Trauer wirklich verschwunden oder ist sie einfach nur eine gute Schauspielerin? Ich konnte nicht erraten wer der Mörder diesmal ist und war sehr überrascht.

Fazit: Die Geschichte war super spannend, voller Action und sehr gruselig. Die Handlung war sehr gut und hat einen einfach mitgerissen!!
SoHee Park
First of all, this second book was better than the first book. This book was a starter for me to read horror books, and I used to hate horrors. While I was reading, I was really surprised with this girl hating her sister so much. It really did made me shiver, and I had to read with my blankets wrapped around me. In addition, this book made me understand about the idea of 'not wanting to stop'. So I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes horror/mysterious books.
Hye Rin
I think this book was better than the 1st book. It has more tension between Nancy and Emily. Also, there are problems with Jessie and her friend along with Emily and Rich. Because there are so many conflicts, it's kind of exciting and thrilling at the same time. I recommend this book to people who like horror and mystery book but you should first read "The Stepsister" because it's the first book.
I loved the first Stepsister because it was a great thriller, but this book is a waste of paper. Why is that? It is exactly the same as the first one to every detail. I read it all the way through to see if a different person who did these horrid things again; but, nope, same person. The only surprise is both that the main character, Emily, and the author seems to have suffered amnesia!
I have read stepsister2, which is after step sister 1. In step sister2, it was more scary than the stepsister 1. It was very thrilled book, and this book made me read more scary books, because it was not that scary, but it was so excited with the talkings. When ever I image the story in my head every time i kept reading,it was also made me more focued on to the book.
This continues the story of The Stepsister.

I really liked this book. It had good plot twists,(which always make the books better right?) I think teens girls would like this book. I liked the twist ending on this book as with all R.L.Stine Fear Street books. I really liked the twist ending at the end of this book.
Fear Street is a guilty pleasure of mine. Spooky stories and just crazy not so scary stuffs.
This one has a cute cover, and at least I can't really guess who the real killer is till the last part :)
Devon Bassett
well i suppose the story is ok but when it comes to making a book that the cover doesnt look like a crap eighties movie this book fails epicly.
I was a huge R.L. Stine fan in my early teens! I loved all the fear street books! They are what got me into reading again! :)
I read this book while in middle school. I was a HUGE R.L. Stine fan and like most of his other books, I couldn't put it down.
this book is just like every other RL Stine's books. it is just like a movie where you don't really know what will happen next.
It was an ok book, although the ending was kind of predictable... The first one was better..
It was fantastis and i was wondering if there was any more of these books in this series
Feb 17, 2012 Cherry added it
I really want to read it, Cuz I wanna see if Nancy is still crazy!xD
Jonathan Askenazi
the first one was better
creepier than the first one.
Bianca lopez
bored :P
Mary Phillips
Mary Phillips marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Lana added it
Nov 19, 2015
  • April Fools (Point Horror, #7)
  • Prom Dress
  • The Train
  • The Name of the Game Was Murder
  • Mary Anne and Too Many Boys (The Baby-Sitters Club, #34)
  • Final Exam
  • No One to Hear You Scream
  • Unaccounted For
  • Ciao, Sweet Valley! (Sweet Valley Twins, #60)
  • Help! Wanted: Tales of On-The-Job Terror
  • Out of the Dark
  • Are You in the House Alone?

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Fear Street (1 - 10 of 54 books)
  • The New Girl (Fear Street, #1)
  • The Surprise Party (Fear Street, #2)
  • The Overnight (Fear Street, #3)
  • Missing (Fear Street, #4)
  • The Wrong Number (Fear Street, #5)
  • The Sleepwalker (Fear Street, #6)
  • Haunted (Fear Street, #7)
  • Halloween Party (Fear Street, #8)
  • The Stepsister (Fear Street, #9)
  • Ski Weekend (Fear Street, #10)