Start by marking “The Stepsister 2 (Fear Street, #33)” as Want to Read:
The Stepsister 2 (Fear Street, #33)

The Stepsister 2 (Fear Street #33)

3.62  ·  Rating Details ·  1,291 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
The doctor says Nancy is cured...

She's over the murderous rage that made her try to kill her sister Emily last year. Now she's home for good...

Or evil. Emily wants to forgive and forget, but the nightmare has started all over again. Someone wants to hurt her. Is it Nancy? Or is there someone else who wants Emily dead?
Published November 1st 1995 by Simon Pulse (first published January 1st 1995)

C.
Jul 20, 2016 C. rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, fear-street, vintage
Drucilla
Jan 09, 2012 Drucilla rated it liked it
Shelves: fear-street
I liked this book better than part 1. Its plot has more going on than the previous one. (view spoiler)I like how the author continued Rich's problems in this book, but I'm still frustrated by the lack of information about why he's ...more
Maiya8
I decided to revisit my childhood books and picked this one up! I read it when I was somewhere between the ages of 10-12. I was literally OBSESSED with R.L.Stine's Fear Street collection. I would read one after the other. lol. Now, about 15ish years later I thought I'd give it a try again. I can see why little me loved it so much. It is quite the read and a good mystery for that age group. :)
Alex
Apr 03, 2015 Alex rated it really liked it
Fear Street sequels are usually not very good, but I actually liked this better than the first one. I couldn't quite remember the ending, and even when I started to I really doubted myself due to several red herrings.

And can I just say that Emily's mother is awful?

Also, what does R.L. Stine have against dogs?
Nivea
Dec 03, 2015 Nivea added it
well what I think is that if I thought if I read the book I would type a comment on how the book is.
Amanda
Oct 30, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it
definitely not as good as most of the fear street series, I half expected the events but I still enjoyed it!
Apoorva
May 23, 2014 Apoorva rated it it was amazing
Its a nice book .It has so many twists but is very suspecting till the last.
Cristian Hernandez
Jan 12, 2015 Cristian Hernandez rated it it was amazing
I thought it was a good twist at the end. Love the series!
Katie K
Jan 24, 2016 Katie K rated it liked it
A great mystery/horror series geared at kids. Not too scary but enough to give you Goosebumps!
Rose
Mar 31, 2015 Rose rated it it was ok
Good twist at the end but this book was cheesy.
Natsu
Feb 02, 2014 Natsu rated it really liked it
Shelves: horror
great twist!!
as predicted, but still it was great..
Linda Jaejoong
Jan 01, 2016 Linda Jaejoong rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-until-2016
"Besessen" ist die Fortsetzung einer vorherigen Geschichte der Fear Street Reihe. Emilys Schwester, die versucht hat sie zu töten, kehrt aus der Psychiatrie wieder. Aber ist ihre Wut und Trauer wirklich verschwunden oder ist sie einfach nur eine gute Schauspielerin? Ich konnte nicht erraten wer der Mörder diesmal ist und war sehr überrascht.

Fazit: Die Geschichte war super spannend, voller Action und sehr gruselig. Die Handlung war sehr gut und hat einen einfach mitgerissen!!
SoHee Park
Aug 16, 2011 SoHee Park rated it really liked it
First of all, this second book was better than the first book. This book was a starter for me to read horror books, and I used to hate horrors. While I was reading, I was really surprised with this girl hating her sister so much. It really did made me shiver, and I had to read with my blankets wrapped around me. In addition, this book made me understand about the idea of 'not wanting to stop'. So I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes horror/mysterious books.
Hye Rin
Sep 07, 2011 Hye Rin rated it really liked it
I think this book was better than the 1st book. It has more tension between Nancy and Emily. Also, there are problems with Jessie and her friend along with Emily and Rich. Because there are so many conflicts, it's kind of exciting and thrilling at the same time. I recommend this book to people who like horror and mystery book but you should first read "The Stepsister" because it's the first book.
Emily
Sep 05, 2012 Emily rated it did not like it
I loved the first Stepsister because it was a great thriller, but this book is a waste of paper. Why is that? It is exactly the same as the first one to every detail. I read it all the way through to see if a different person who did these horrid things again; but, nope, same person. The only surprise is both that the main character, Emily, and the author seems to have suffered amnesia!
Yoojeung
Oct 28, 2010 Yoojeung rated it liked it
I have read stepsister2, which is after step sister 1. In step sister2, it was more scary than the stepsister 1. It was very thrilled book, and this book made me read more scary books, because it was not that scary, but it was so excited with the talkings. When ever I image the story in my head every time i kept reading,it was also made me more focued on to the book.
Amanda
This continues the story of The Stepsister.

I really liked this book. It had good plot twists,(which always make the books better right?) I think teens girls would like this book. I liked the twist ending on this book as with all R.L.Stine Fear Street books. I really liked the twist ending at the end of this book.
Winna
Dec 03, 2011 Winna rated it liked it
Fear Street is a guilty pleasure of mine. Spooky stories and just crazy not so scary stuffs.
This one has a cute cover, and at least I can't really guess who the real killer is till the last part :)
Devon Bassett
Sep 22, 2009 Devon Bassett rated it it was ok
well i suppose the story is ok but when it comes to making a book that the cover doesnt look like a crap eighties movie this book fails epicly.
Jaime
Apr 13, 2012 Jaime rated it really liked it
I was a huge R.L. Stine fan in my early teens! I loved all the fear street books! They are what got me into reading again! :)
Brittany
Jul 25, 2011 Brittany rated it really liked it
I read this book while in middle school. I was a HUGE R.L. Stine fan and like most of his other books, I couldn't put it down.
Johanne
Jun 09, 2008 Johanne rated it it was ok
this book is just like every other RL Stine's books. it is just like a movie where you don't really know what will happen next.
Franny
It was an ok book, although the ending was kind of predictable... The first one was better..
Yvonne
Apr 05, 2014 Yvonne rated it it was amazing
It was fantastis and i was wondering if there was any more of these books in this series
Cherry
Feb 17, 2012 Cherry added it
I really want to read it, Cuz I wanna see if Nancy is still crazy!xD
Jonathan Askenazi
Oct 12, 2014 Jonathan Askenazi rated it liked it
the first one was better
Mary
Nov 28, 2008 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: pre-hs-faves
creepier than the first one.
Bianca lopez
Shelves: mystery
bored :P
  • Someone at the Door
  • Prom Dress
  • Kristy for President (The Baby-Sitters Club, #53)
  • Help! Wanted: Tales of On-The-Job Terror
  • The Train
  • Ciao, Sweet Valley! (Sweet Valley Twins, #60)
  • Out of the Dark
  • Dare to Be Scared: Thirteen Stories to Chill and Thrill
  • Death, Be Not Proud
  • Blood Curse (Vampire's Love, #1)
  • No One to Hear You Scream
  • Unaccounted For
  • The Name of the Game Was Murder
  • The Bride
  • The Ghosts of Stone Hollow

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Fear Street (1 - 10 of 54 books)
  • The New Girl (Fear Street, #1)
  • The Surprise Party (Fear Street, #2)
  • The Overnight (Fear Street, #3)
  • Missing (Fear Street, #4)
  • The Wrong Number (Fear Street, #5)
  • The Sleepwalker (Fear Street, #6)
  • Haunted (Fear Street, #7)
  • Halloween Party (Fear Street, #8)
  • The Stepsister (Fear Street, #9)
  • Ski Weekend (Fear Street, #10)