Dalton's Undoing

Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek #3)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  168 ratings  ·  16 reviews
He was known as a major player who'd left a swath of broken hearts across the Teton Valley. Yet when single mother Jenny Boyer saw the tenderness in Seth Dalton's eyes when he looked at her children -- not to mention her -- it was impossible for her to believe it was all a game.

She was new to this small town, a school principal who needed to be respected. The last man she...more
Published March 15th 2013 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published June 1st 2006)

Emily
Jenny Boyer moved with her two children to Teton Valley hoping for a fresh start. Deeply immersed in her new job as Principal of the Elementary school, Jenny feels like she has to tow a straight line in order to show she is worthy of the job, after all a single mother has failed at one thing, staying married.

Town badboy, Seth Dalton is struck by Jenny's refusal to fall for his charm. Sure he has been rejected, but never so candidly. As Seth inserts himself in Jenny and her families life, he know...more
Dee

And good family
Kobie
just not that into it.
Laurie
I think of the three books of the series, this one was my favorite. I enjoyed Seth, the youngest of the Dalton brothers. Even though he had a reputation of a love em and leave em guy, he showed he was much more than that. I did think that Jenny, the female lead was a bit hard on him, forming opinions. While, I understand she felt that she had to be a positive role model in her job as principal, I felt she took it to extremes, sometimes being overly harsh towards Seth.
Joanna
I really liked this book, a lot. Seth really evolves through the book, but Jenny gets pretty darn annoying. That is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Tell you what, I think Seth is one of my favorite guys so far. When I watch Heart of Dixie, the guy who plays Wade is exactly who I imagine when I think of Seth.
Angela
i really enjoyed this book.i liked the way seth dealt with cole after he wrecked seths GTO.and i liked how seth dealt with the little girl(morgan)during her asthma episodes.now jenny was annoying at times running hot and cold.do you want the hot sexy guy or are you going to worry about what everyone else thinks.
Dellynda
I read all 3 of the Cold Creek Dalton brother books & I liked this one the best. The other 2 are also nice easy reads, but seeing the womanizing youngest brother Seth change his ways made this the best book in the series for me.
Shelly
Awesome

Town playbook meets the new elementary school principal and he is thrown by his feelings and she's worried about her reputation... but in this book love trumps all
Sylvia
Another chick-lit romance book - I don't read them often, but this kept me turing the pages. Makes you think twice about cowboys!
Marion
Enjoyed all 3 books... nice to read in order but not necessary. Looking forward to reading more of RaeAnne Thayne's books
Sheri
I found this a very enjoyable story. I especially enjoyed the two children and Seth's interactions with them.
Amanda
I am starting to the the Daltons :) I have read one and now three and I am excited to read number 2.
Liz Mawhinney
I really liked this book it went really fast and held my attention.
Moira
short and enjoyable!
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Nelle (Nelle's Nightstand)
Nelle (Nelle's Nightstand) is currently reading it
Jul 04, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
  • A Home of Her Own (Dundee, Idaho, #4)
  • One for the Road
  • Honey and the Hired Hand
  • A Marine for Christmas (Harlequin Super Romance (Larger Print))
  • Stormy Montana Sky (Montana Sky, #3)
  • Her Hesitant Heart
  • Mail Order Mama (Brides of Beckham, #2)
  • A Shot of Sultry (Sultry Springs, #2)
  • Through Rushing Water
  • True Love at Silver Creek Ranch (Valentine Valley, #2)
  • Close to the Edge (Weston Series, Book 2)
  • Larkspur Road (Lonesome Way #2)
  • Nell's Cowboy (Heart of Texas #5)
  • Jezebel's Blues (Silhouette Special Edition, #785)
  • Heart Stealer
  • Cop of the Year
  • Warrior's Bride (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1080)
  • The Dangerous Jacob Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #1)
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t...more
More about RaeAnne Thayne...
Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2) Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing #1) Woodrose Mountain (Hope's Crossing,#2) Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope's Crossing, #3) Christmas in Snowflake Canyon (Hope's Crossing, #6)