365 Ways to Cook Chicken: Simply the Best Chicken Recipes You'll Find Anywhere!

365 Ways to Cook Chicken: Simply the Best Chicken Recipes You'll Find Anywhere!

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Low in fat and cholesterol, nutritious and inexpensive, chicken is the meat of choice for legions of diet-conscious, budget-conscious, and taste-conscious Americans. 365 Ways to Cook Chicken provides you with tempting, mouthwatering recipes for every occasion, every season, every cook, and every day.

Baked, fried, barbecued, stewed, roasted—you name your favorite chicken di...more
Paperback
Published April 26th 2005 by William Morrow Cookbooks (first published January 1st 1986)

Caroline
One of the very first cookbooks I ever bought right after my college boyfriend (now husband) and I moved in together. I couldn't cook a thing--and this book helped solve that problem. Twenty-plus years later, it is still on my shelf. I will buy a separate copy for each of our 3 children as they move out on their own.
Serge Pierro
There are a lot of simple to prepare (and tasty) recipes throughout this book. Covers a wide range of chicken dishes, and I was never disappointed in any of the recipes that I tried.
Melissa Freye
Unfortunately out of print, but one of the very best cookbooks around. Complete range of cooking - casseroles, slow cooker, stir fry, etc. A "go-to" book in my kitchen.
Julie
Got this book after we were first married. i couldn't cook at all and thought this was a great help - i still have it!
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Peg Cunningham
Peg Cunningham marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Mar 02, 2014
jolene h
jolene h marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Dalav
Dalav added it
Feb 27, 2014
Corey Laplante
Corey Laplante marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Charlotte Shone
Charlotte Shone marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Sandy
Sandy added it
Jan 20, 2014
Sheryl
Sheryl marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014