Start by marking “Let's Get This Party Haunted! (Mostly Ghostly, #6)” as Want to Read:
Let's Get This Party Haunted! (Mostly Ghostly, #6)

Let's Get This Party Haunted! (Mostly Ghostly #6)

It’s October, and you know what that means . . . well, sure, Halloween, but it’s also Max’s birthday! Now that a bunch of ghosts have entered Max’s life, no birthday celebration will ever be the same! All Max wants for his birthday is a great party–but will he live to see another new year?
Published July 12th 2005 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Let's Get This Party Haunted!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let's Get This Party Haunted!

Madeline by Ludwig BemelmansDinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope OsborneNeurology by April Chloe TerrazasThe Star by Michele BrezaFiona Thorn and the Carapacem Spell by Jen Barton
Books my kids are reading!
23rd out of 27 books — 17 voters
Graveyard Scavenger Hunt by Brian BarnettWait Till Helen Comes by Mary Downing HahnThe Graveyard Book by Neil GaimanCoraline by Neil GaimanA Tale Dark & Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
After Goosebumps
40th out of 49 books — 16 voters

More lists with this book...

Haley Heinkel
Nov 20, 2011 Haley Heinkel rated it really liked it
Mostly ghostly; Let's Get This Party Haunted was a action comedy book. The book was written by R.L Stine and the comedy behind each line is hilarious. The book is easy to read for beginner of chapter book readers. This R.L Stine series is a great collection to have in a classroom for children to read when they have time. This story is about a boy named, Max. He has two friends ghosts Nicky and Tara. They try to help Max with every problem he faces through out the book. Every time they help somet ...more
Conan Tigard
Nov 13, 2015 Conan Tigard rated it really liked it
I highly enjoy the Mostly Ghostly series by R.L. Stine. The characters he has created are funny and the situations that Max gets into are hilarious. Now that Nicky and Tara's parents have been found, see Little Camp of Horrors, the last couple of books are stand-alones, in that there is not a central focus to the stories that overlaps all the books.

Personally, I liked the first fours books in this series when Phears was after Nicky and Tara while the ghost kids were looking for their parents. Wi
Alex
Oct 16, 2014 Alex rated it liked it
This is such a cute and fun series!
Kaytie
Feb 03, 2011 Kaytie rated it it was amazing
A few weeks ago I started to read a book called, 'Mostly Ghostly: Let's Get This Party Haunted'. I loved it because it freaked me out! My favorite part happened at Quentin's house. The paragraph I liked said, "So it was no wonder I got scared when I saw the headless dummy in the chair". I would recommend getting this book. If you get this book I hope you enjoy it.
Shane
Jan 17, 2008 Shane rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
BOOK REVIEW
This is one of the books of a series.This a book will keep you on your toes the whole time! In this book you foolow Max and his ghosts nickey and tara who have maxs birthday party which becomes the most imbarssing party of his life. If you want suprizes and like scary stories this is your book!
Justice Joeckel
Sep 24, 2009 Justice Joeckel rated it it was ok
this book is kinda of a comedy,about romance,terror and.....the circus! Max is a kid who lives in a house where two ghost siblings live.This book just gives you the daily do's of him and his ghost friends till something bad happens and then something scarey! please read!!
Kashaf Mari
Jul 13, 2013 Kashaf Mari rated it liked it
This was another great book by R L Stine, and I am a big fan, so I like his (mostly) every book.
Lyrikkal
well it is good
Lucy the Ghost
Lucy the Ghost marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Meghann Ruhling
Meghann Ruhling marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Hailie Stine
Hailie Stine marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Trista
Trista marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Tony Rodriguez
Tony Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Princess Emma
Princess Emma marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Moiz
Moiz added it
Aug 19, 2016
Mannan
Mannan marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Animus
Animus marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Areez Atif
Areez Atif marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Desirée DeYoung
Desirée DeYoung marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Lauren Elliott
Lauren Elliott marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Katina
Katina marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Justice
Justice marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Laaibah Arfan Ramay
Laaibah Arfan Ramay marked it as to-read
Taylor
Taylor added it
Cooper
Cooper marked it as to-read
Kimberlie
Kimberlie marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Corey
Corey marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
  • The Ghost Children
  • Ghosts!: Ghostly Tales from Folklore
  • The Shadow Guests
  • The Ghost in the Noonday Sun
  • Gustav Gloom and the Nightmare Vault (Gustav Gloom, #2)
  • The Riddle of Penncroft Farm
  • Hauntings And Heists (The Mysterious Four, #1)
  • The Blue Ghost
  • Ghost in the Window
  • Voices after Midnight
  • Ghost Cat
  • Ghost Cadet
  • Horror at the Haunted House
  • The Ghost of Windy Hill
  • Cemetery Tours (Cemetery Tours, #1)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Mostly Ghostly (8 books)
  • Who Let the Ghosts Out? (Mostly Ghostly, #1)
  • Have You Met My Ghoulfriend? (Mostly Ghostly, #2)
  • One Night in Doom House (Mostly Ghostly, #3)
  • Little Camp of Horrors (Mostly Ghostly, #4)
  • Ghouls Gone Wild (Mostly Ghostly, #5)
  • Freaks and Shrieks (Mostly Ghostly, #7)
  • Don't Close Your Eyes! (Mostly Ghostly, #8)