Start by marking “Indianapolis: A Young Professional's Guide 2nd Edition” as Want to Read:
Indianapolis: A Young Professional's Guide 2nd Edition

Indianapolis: A Young Professional's Guide 2nd Edition

Recently named the best city in the country for a college graduate to begin his/her career, Indianapolis is a fantastic city for the young and young at heart professional. This guide is the second edition of the only guide to Indianapolis for the young professional! Whether you are considering the move to Indy, new to the city, or just trying to find better ways to connect ...more
ebook
Published March 22nd 2010 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Indianapolis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indianapolis

Kate
Jul 25, 2013 Kate rated it liked it
Yes, I actually read a guidebook cover to cover. I'll be living in Indy this summer, and potentially later on as well, and I realized I'm not very familiar with the city itself even though I grew up just outside it.

This book contained a decent amount of useful information that I plan to use. I also appreciated the author's vision for a more progressive Indianapolis--or, at the very least, one with public transit.

However, this book is in need of some serious editing. The tone and formatting, as
The Book Maven
The only negative thing I can say about this book, which is a compilation of facts about "the scene" in Indianapolis, as well as interviews with various Indy movers and shakers, is that this is a few years out of date and I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE if the author put together a new addition. I'd be happy to help!
Amr
Amr rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2014