Behind Closed Doors -The Truth about The Scooter Store from a Former Employee

Behind Closed Doors -The Truth about The Scooter Store from a Former Employee

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Have you heard of The Scooter Store? Do you know what they do or the kind of people they help?
Perhaps you have heard of the recent FBI raids or Medicare Fraud Claims. Maybe you have seen someone riding around in a Power Chair or seen the Advertisements on television.

Do you want to know what the truth is?
Do you want to know what really happened at The Scooter Store?

Hear it...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 18th 2013

Be the first to ask a question about Behind Closed Doors -The Truth about The Scooter Store from a Former Employee

Beth Crocker
I've lived in New Braunfels Texas for the majority of my life, so I have seen The Scooter Store rise up from just a tiny shop to the nation wide company that it is today.
Both of my daughters have worked there before, and even a son-in-law.

Its truly horrible to see the things going on with the company right now. But it was very enlightening to see it from an actual employees perspective!

Some of the things written in this book I can recall from when my own daughters worked there, (the fun and con...more
Chris Jones
I enjoyed reading this book. It was interesting to see what an actual employee thought of the company, both before all the changes happened, and then during the layoffs and FBI raid! I cant imagine what it would be like to be raided by the FBI!!

Great story!
Christopher A
An in depth perspective about the things that went on with The Scooter Store from what appears to be an honest employee.
Brent Crocker
Very interesting. Nothing like her other books, but I still liked it a lot. Glad I never worked for this company!
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Cristi Riquelme
Cristi Riquelme marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
Doreen
Doreen marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Geoff
Geoff added it
Mar 26, 2013
Ben Karina
Ben Karina marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Theresa Jones
Apr 18, 2013 Theresa Jones rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Theresa M Jones is just a regular small town, Texas girl. When she isn't at work at a local Medical Equipment provider,you can find her at home with her husband and two beautiful (and rambunctious) kiddos.

In her spare time- as if there ever was such a thing as "spare time" - she reads and reviews books on her book blog, and writes paranormal romance novels.

POWER (The Descendent Trilogy #1) is her...more
More about Theresa M. Jones...
Power (The Descendant Trilogy #1) Hope (The Descendant Trilogy #2) Arise (A Descendant Trilogy Prequel) Strength (The Descendant Trilogy 2.5) Behind Closed Doors- The Truth about The Scooter Store from a Former Employee