Start by marking “The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance” as Want to Read:
The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance

The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance (God's Love #1)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A book that will bring your heart closer to God.

The Nature of God contains 50 Christian devotions, focusing on God’s true love and acceptance of us. The devotions portray God’s kindness, sweetness, grace, mercy and forgiveness.

These devotions break down the notion that God judges us, and has strict requirements for how we should think, feel and behave. Mona’s stance is t
ebook
Published March 3rd 2013 (first published February 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Nature of God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nature of God

Patricia
Please visit my blog for my review of this Devotional Book:

As usual, comments are welcome!
Enjoy!
Patricia
Jan
This daily devotional guide is all about God's love. Some of the topics include a letter to God, a reminder that we are not alone,faith and that God is on our side. This is the perfect length to allow you to spend a few moments with God.
Cheryl
A handy book that can be opened anywhere and God will be with you! The author has a very deep faith to share with her reader and her relationship with God. The best line for me - "we just need to be".
Michelle
Very inspiring into God's promises to us! A great read!!!!
Dana Rongione
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other ...more
Terry
I have to be honest with this review. I am struggling with the number of stars to assign. I first wanted to give 2 stars, but to be fair, I settled on 3 because of the quality of writing and the merits of what is contained in this book, but honestly, 3 is a stretch for me. I had some issues with this book, which I'll attempt to explain, and give more details on why I didn't give a higher rating below.

One thing which concerned me, was that there is very little scripture contained in this book. Mo
jea chan
First I want to say thank you to the Author for the copy and Goodreads for making it happen. I was surprised that I won this copy because my yahoo account is not working anymore so I didn't know anything about it, but then, a mail man came today and gave me this. I don't know if this is God's way of saying, 'Everything will be alright, I'm always here for you, I love you', but Thank God for the book. My favorite part of this book is 'God is my strength', it hit close to home for me. This is the ...more
Raenel Salandy
Good book with some reservations

This book has some good points. There are points that I personally don't agree with, but overall it's a good read.
Maworthy05
Maworthy05 marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Linda Todd
Linda Todd marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
julie davis
julie davis marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Paulette
Paulette marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
David Edwards
David Edwards marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
BlackRoze Tamibates
BlackRoze Tamibates marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Jamie H
Jamie H marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Tedra Sharon
Tedra Sharon marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Tamy Servin
Tamy Servin marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Amy Fuller
Amy Fuller marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Linda Cry
Linda Cry marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Ginger Smith
Ginger Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Concetta Frawley
Concetta Frawley marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Elizabeth Barter
Elizabeth Barter marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
  • Life on Planet Mom: A Down-to-Earth Guide to Your Changing Relationships
  • Hold Up the Sky
  • Beloved Disciple: The Life & Ministry of John, Leader Guide
  • The Artist's Daughter: A Memoir
  • Keeping a Princess Heart: In a Not-So-Fairy-Tale World
  • The Dream
  • The Deer in the Wood
  • Wild Heather: (English Ivy, #2)
  • To Honor and Trust (Bridal Veil Island, #3)
  • Sweet Sanctuary
  • God is Able
  • The Gardens of Covington (Ladies of Covington, #2)
  • A Knowing Look and Other Stories
  • Known and Loved: 52 Devotions from the Psalms
  • Blood Legacy (Blood Legacy, #1)
  • Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction
  • From Across the Ancient Waters (The Green Hills of Snowdonia #1)
  • Torn: Trusting God When Life Leaves You in Pieces
Mona Hanna is an author of fantasy/romance books and Christian non-fiction. She is the author of the Prentor and High Witch fantasy series. Her fantasy books do not contain Christian themes—she leaves that for the devotional writing. Mona enjoys reading, movies, chocolate, and adores cats. She hopes to release many more books in the years to come.

Facebook Fantasy writing
More about Mona Hanna...
High Witch (High Witch, #1) Lucy's Wish (Bluebell, #1) Myriad (Prentor, #1) Witch Emerging (High Witch, #2) Tanner (Prentor, #2)