Start by marking “End Times in Dragon City (Shotguns & Sorcery #3)” as Want to Read:
End Times in Dragon City (Shotguns & Sorcery #3)

End Times in Dragon City (Shotguns & Sorcery #3)

This Is the End

Ex-adventurer Max Gibson just made the biggest mistake of his life, and all of Dragon City is going to pay for it. Because of him, there’s nothing to stop the Ruler of the Dead from renewing her centuries-old war on the city Max and thousands of other souls call home. He would volunteer to be at the vanguard of those brave soldiers standing strong against he
ebook, Kickstarter
Published March 2013 by Full Moon Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about End Times in Dragon City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End Times in Dragon City

Tony
May 09, 2013 Tony rated it it was amazing
This is the third and concluding part of the Shotguns & Sorcery series. This series was crowd funded by a Kickstarter project but that does not mean it is any less worthy that a traditionally published series. I’m yet to read a Forbeck book that I haven’t enjoyed so this was a fairly safe bet for me. This book follows straight on from Bad Times in Dragon City so I suggest you read that and Hard Times before reading this book. That will ensure you get the most enjoyment from this series.

The s
Joe
Jan 12, 2016 Joe rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read all 3 of the books in this series in the past couple of weeks and found them quite enjoyable.

While short, they are full of action and the characters are well fleshed out and can be related to. The writing is good and the stories are compelling. However, you can tell that they were written as part of a quick-writing challenge, in this case the author attempted to write 12 books in 12 months. While I do not think this affected the stories very much, it did affect the editing. There are
Ellie Ann
Sep 28, 2013 Ellie Ann rated it it was amazing
You'd better just schedule your day around this book because it's impossible to put down. Everything's going wrong, everyone's going to die, and you have no idea how Max and co. are going to make it out alive.
I really love, love, love Max's character arc. He goes from being a reclusive, chilled guy in the first book to an unstoppable force in the third. Same with all the secondary characters--they all went on a journey and ended up somewhere different than where they started. Kai, the orc, was m
Hendel
Sep 18, 2013 Hendel rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
Enjoyed the first two, the final one a bit less so. The main character spends fully the first third of the story in a prison cell playing magical voyeur, so it gets off to a slow start. Things pick up then, but with more the feel (to me) of an action/zombie movie than "classic" fantasy noir (while still in a fantasy setting). Not bad, just not the direction I expected it to go.
Kurt
Mar 11, 2016 Kurt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Solid ending to a solid series

A quick read but a good read. This reads more like a movie trilogy than a book; in large part because of the unending action. Totally recommended to everyone who loves humor and fantasy.
Peter Okeafor
Feb 15, 2014 Peter Okeafor rated it it was amazing
An excellent end to a great series. This one of my all time favorite series. Hopefully, we'll get more Max Gibson stories in the future.
Dave Versace
Dave Versace rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2013
Dag Syrdal
Dag Syrdal rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2013
David Olsen
David Olsen rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2015
Teawench
Teawench rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2014
JHG Hendriks
JHG Hendriks rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2013
David Millar
David Millar rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2013
John Lundquist
John Lundquist rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2013
Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson rated it really liked it
May 29, 2014
Travis Webber
Travis Webber rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Bob White
Bob White rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2013
Shadowdenizen
Shadowdenizen rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2014
Ky
Ky rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2015
Erik E Norwood
Erik E Norwood rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Jeremy Lamastus
Jeremy Lamastus rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Nikolay
Nikolay rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Karen Feeney
Karen Feeney rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2016
Johnny Womack
Johnny Womack rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Abhinav
Abhinav rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2013
Mike
Mike rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2014
Steven
Steven rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2013
Amanda Shafer
Amanda Shafer rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2015
Bryce Perry
Bryce Perry rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2013
I'm an award-winning, New York Times-bestselling author and game designer and happily married father of five, including a set of quadruplets. For more on my work, see Forbeck.com.
More about Matt Forbeck...

Shotguns & Sorcery (3 books)
  • Hard Times in Dragon City (Shotguns & Sorcery #1)
  • Bad Times in Dragon City (Shotguns & Sorcery #2)