The Accidental Mistress (Accidental #2)

The Accidental Mistress (Accidental #2)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  130 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Seduced by a billionaire.

After being mistaken for a high-class call girl when they first met, Lizzie now enjoys a fiery relationship with John, her gorgeous and incredibly rich older man. Devoted, romantic and devilishly kinky, John knows exactly how to satisfy her every need.

But John has a dark side - and a past he won't talk about. He might welcome Lizzie in his bed - an...more
Published August 29th 2013 by Black Lace

Lucy Felthouse
I jumped into book two of Portia Da Costa’s Accidental trilogy immediately after finishing book one. I’ve been a fan of Portia for several years and looked forward to reading this trilogy, so much so that I hung on until book three was available so I could read all three back to back.

Book one was an excellent read and a great set up for a longer tale. If you haven’t read book one, then this review might be a tad spoilery — so look away now. In The Accidental Mistress, Lizzie Aitchison, mistaken...more
Gloria Herrera
I feel deeply for Lizzie, her heart is breaking and you can see that she has truly fallen in love with John. As John returns to her their love grows. This is amazing story full of secrets to be revealed. Cannot wait for the third book!
Kylie
This book is much better then the first, and very deserving of a 5 star review.

After a few weeks apart, John comes running back to be with Lizzie, who has been just as miserable as he has these past weeks.
This time however instead of everything being about sex (which is amazing when we get to it by the way), we actually learn about John's troubling past.
We meet a set of new characters, John's brother Tom, the mysterious Rose along with Hannah, and lets not forget Sholto.

We have some very sweet a...more
Ashley
After being mistaken for a high class call girl, Lizzie and John have finally gotten together. They both finally acknowledge their feelings for one another and try to work their relationship out. John is slowly sharing things from his past with Lizzie while pushing her to further their relationship.

I love this series. John and Lizzie's passion just leap of the pages. You can feel the heat and chemistry is amazing and undeniable. There are many many steamy scenes between John and Lizzie, but wha...more
S.J.
Oh bugger this so deserves way more than four stars but again the C word knocked it down to four stars. However it's flipping brilliant unfortunately I've got to wait now for the next instalment and I hate waiting!! John Smith is so bloody lovely and Lizzie is the kind of woman I want my girls to grow in to, kind, loving but sure of herself and confident. All in all (apart from the C word) it's a fabulous book that I really wish I could have given more stars to.
Becky (rebecca)
*spoilers* loved the story now her room mates are getting some did the jaw drop smile when I straight away caught on Tom's John's brother so sweet really hope Brent n Tom are happily together in the accidental bride. got a bit weirded when rose n John were Bessie mates but made sense in the end. always gotta have the evil witch in the story Clara! looking forward to that development. n I hope Shelley makes it good too
Ali Mears
fantastic, loving these books x
Yanixa
Im so in love with Lizzie and johns love story even though there age difference was a big gap...love is love and its that simple i also liked there were other characters that were looking for love also...its a really good book to read!! I cant wait for the 3rd book to come out! Happy reading!!!
Emma Hookins
not as much happened as I would o for expected in this book. also you kind of know what's going to happen in the future as we already know the third bools title
Georgie
I am loving this trilogy so much! And I think I liked this even more than the first. Portia has done it again. She's fantastic. Cannot wait for accidental bride!
Wynn
I totally didn't enjoy it. Some scenes were left hanging and in the end I duno how he married the mother of the girl he loved? I may need to reread it. !?
Ava
this one was better then the first. and more characters were involved just a bit not left out in the story.
this one is about a new journey, a new statut.
Maree
I am a great lover of Portia Costa's book. I've read so many & find them just such great & beautiful romances & bdsm. I just loved this one too.
Hannah Lindsey Smith
I find the way they talk to each other completely ridiculous but it's compelling nonetheless

Looking forward to the next one
Shona Reid
Even better than the first book of the trilogy. Loving how Lizzie and John's relationship is growing. Can't wait for book 3!
Anna
4.5 stelline!!! Questa trilogia mi sta piacendo sempre di più!!! Oh John Smith!! *--*
Non vedo l'h di leggere il 3°!!!
Lynne Christie
Loved it, can't wait for The Accidental Wife, hurry up October!!
Della Carpenter
looking forward to accidental bride.
Elaine Robertson
nice follow on from the previous book
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Nicole
Nicole added it
Apr 15, 2014
AngelinaT
AngelinaT marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Hamejo
Hamejo marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Amiee
Amiee added it
Apr 11, 2014
  • Darkening (The Dark Side, #1)
  • Ivan's Captive Submissive (Submissive's Wish, #1)
  • Be with Me (Come Back to Me, #3)
  • Bonds of Desire (Wicked Play, #3)
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • The Denim Dom (The Suncoast Society)
  • Storm Ravaged (Storm Damages, #2)
  • Play
  • Dark Frame (East Park, #2)
  • Haven of Obedience
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
  • Fool Me Once
  • Redemption (Darkness Falls, #2)
  • Take Three
  • A Million Guilty Pleasures (Million Dollar Duet, #2)
  • All He Needs (All or Nothing, #2)
  • Forty 2 Days (The Billionaire Banker, #2)
  • Love, Lies, and Deception
I'm a multi-published British author of romance, erotic romance and romantic fiction. My novels have been published by a variety of different houses, both in the US and the UK, and translated into many languages including German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian and Japanese. I'm best known for my many novels for the pioneering British erotica publisher Black Lace and I writing books with contem...more
More about Portia Da Costa...
In Too Deep The Accidental Call Girl  (Accidental #1) Chance of a Lifetime Entertaining Mr Stone In the Flesh (Ladies' Sewing Circle, #5)