Start by marking “Savage (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Savage (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #3)

Savage (Wolf Springs Chronicles #3)

Who do you run to?

Out in the forest, tensions are blazing like forest fire. The ancient rivalry between the Fenner and Gaudin packs has reached fever pitch, and only a battle will quell the blood lust.

Katelyn is caught in the middle, her pack loyalties tested like never before. The person she needs the most - strong, sexy, loyal Trick - has no idea about her dark secrets
Published December 5th 2013 by Doubleday Childrens

To ask other readers questions about Savage, please sign up.

Grace
Oct 20, 2013 Grace marked it as to-read
I think Goodreads needs to update it's information.

Title: Savage.

Cover image:
description
Jessica
Jan 14, 2014 Jessica rated it it was ok
(SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After reading the first book in this series I was genuinely left intrigued. The mentions of the cirque de solei, Kats character, the area in which the story is set, Mordecai, her mother and fathers mysterious deaths, the mystery of the wolves, everything had a dark creepiness to it and originality (maybe not the werewolf twist but still, everything else). Anyway, the second book disappointed me massively. The whole thing was essentially Kat talking about how she w
Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones
If you don't like spoilers then get the frak away from these reviews you twit! x

I've reviewed the other two books in this series so I thought I'd better review this one too. As far as final book's in a trilogy go, this one was good and well thought out.

I didn't find myself particularly surprised by anything that was revealed as most of it i'd already guessed. Trick being the Hellhound was something i thought from the very beginning, and her grandfather being the other Hellhound made perfet sens
Jemma *Dolly*
Aug 06, 2013 Jemma *Dolly* rated it it was amazing
Then ending was great, everything got answered there was nothing left unanswered and that's the way these type of books make it worth it.

Some of the things I managed to guess but some came as a surprise, I recommend the series to all werewolf lovers, it's epic, it has action, it has romance and it makes you question and wonder how it will end.

Just brilliant.
Nancy
Jan 14, 2014 Nancy rated it did not like it
I hated this book, it was so boring and I just wanted to put it down but I couldn't because the slightest sliver of curiosity kept me reading just to see what happened in the ending.
Sophia
Jan 16, 2014 Sophia rated it liked it
Kate Woods
Apr 08, 2014 Kate Woods rated it really liked it
A fun, exciting read. While the writing in this series has never been spectacular and the world building is mediocre at best, this was still a satisfying ending to a cute trilogy. It was a slightly different take on werewolves with interesting characters. The MC is the usual special snowflake but her grandpa Mordecai, best friend Trick, and the crazy cult leader are great characters with good development throughout this last book. The hell hound story arc is interesting and new. It definitely ad ...more
Suzanne
Dec 03, 2013 Suzanne rated it really liked it
Shelves: werewolves
A worthy ending to a series that I truly enjoyed, and I'm sad to be saying goodbye to.

The mystery that has been invading this series has been resolved, completely to my satisfaction, even if some of it was a little predictable.

If werewolves are something you enjoy, this should be right up your street :)
Elaine
May 10, 2015 Elaine rated it really liked it
A few niggles with some plot points. But on the whole a great werewolf series.
Haley Knee
May 14, 2014 Haley Knee rated it it was amazing
Allison
Oct 24, 2016 Allison rated it it was amazing
Just finished this morning and cried my eyes out my heart hurts! Lol wow I got extremely attached to a character and what happened made me ball my eyes out. So didn't end the way I wanted at all but all and all I still loved it and wanted more.
Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood
Jessica (a GREAT read)
Mar 25, 2014 Jessica (a GREAT read) rated it really liked it
Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie's Savage is the conclusion to the Wolf Springs Chronicles--and boy was it hard finding copies of these last two. Not sure what happened there! So given that, my memory of the last one was just as fuzzy as it was when I was reading that one and trying to remember the first book, but luckily, the details that were important get brought up and things ran smoothly after that!

We ended last time with a battle between Fenner and Gaudin where the Gaudins cheated and put si
Em
Jul 31, 2013 Em rated it it was ok
I was so looking forward to this book. The mystery would be solved and everything will be revealed. SO DISAPPOINTED!! I felt the build up going through the first two books, but then it seems like everything was just blah... Everything seemed to be rushed when the mystery was finally solved. I was just like "oh... so that's it". I just think this book really let the first two books down, all that build up was for nothing. I have to admit that the reason why I was hooked onto the series was becaus ...more
Marsha
Sep 08, 2013 Marsha rated it really liked it
Most people who are interested in paranormal fiction love vampires and while I truly enjoy a good vampire read, werewolves are my favorite paranormal creature. "Savage"is the third and final book in the Wolf Springs Chronicles. The action and intensity of the plot started on page one and did not enough until the very last page. It is one of those rare books that once you start it you will not be able to put it done until it's over.

The story begins with Katelyn and Cordelia running through the fo
Rachel
Jul 04, 2015 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Savage was so amazingly good, I couldn’t expect anything less when it comes to the Wolf Spring Chronicles. The entire series has been so unbelievably good and was well written. There was so much action, horror, mysteries and a really good love triangle.

Savage picks up right where Hot Blooded left off, the war happen and now everyone has to deal with the after math. Kat had always been some what defiant but in Savage Kat changes, she is adjusting more to being a wolf and grows a strong will. She
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Where to start? I freaking loved it! Katelyn suddenly grew a pair and did what she needed to do to protect herself.. and the packs. She could quite easily have taken what she knew and used it for her own gain and let the packs fight it out amongst themselves. But she didn't, she embraced her wolf nature and stood tall. And she kicked ass!

Savage was a rollercoaster of action and coupled with the secrets that were unveiled throughout the story, kept me on the edge of my seat. There were twists gal
Nicole Fowler
My real rating is a 3.5
I thought this book was entertaining, a nice wrap up of the series, and included by the end the deaths of half the characters. It was a little predictable with who bit Katelyn, but the Hellhound identity took me completely by surprise, even though the writing was foreshadowing that not all was as it seemed with the character. There weren't a terrible many details, and sometimes the imagery felt a little off, along with some ostensibly awkward transitions in events at times
Spring Baxter
Jan 22, 2014 Spring Baxter rated it really liked it
Shelves: mysterious, adventure
Oh how I have waited for this book. As the final book of the series I was worried since practically no libraries invested in it. I was pleasantly surprised.

The beginning of this book gave just enough background to refresh your memory of book one and two. But it didn't leave you bored by reviewing it as if you never read the first two books--love this.

Kat finally takes her rightful place, and we learn the truth about Trick and Justin. Overall, I am very pleased with the way this book was written
Kelly Erickson
Dec 05, 2016 Kelly Erickson rated it liked it
This series balanced the very fine line between nothing happening, and just enough happening to keep me interested. Nothing felt like a waste of time or plot, but I still think it could have moved a bit quicker and still been just as good. I found the ending to be fairly unsatisfying as well, it was like a Scooby-Doo episode where no questions are answered at all, until the very end when someone explains everything. Kat only figured out where the mine was, and that wasn't even completely on her ...more
BJ Terry
Feb 15, 2016 BJ Terry rated it liked it
Louise
Dec 02, 2013 Louise rated it really liked it
Is this it? Is this the end? I'm gonna miss this story world. If it is the end, though, it wrapped up nicely.

Spoilers!
I liked everything except for the part where Trick was spying on Katelynn at night. Way creepy, dude. Although I suppose he is a hellhound so it was really only to be expected. And he was protecting her. But I love how she became alpha and how the old Fenner pack had its own secrets. Even her family had secrets. So that was nice.
Annie ♥Nocturnal Elocutionist♥
3 1/2 * This is the last book in a trilogy. You need to read all three books in order to understand what is happening by whom to whom. It is well written, contains a clean romance. I have used up my yearly quota of angst.

It reads very much like a season of a TV show. Would I read more by this author....hmmm not sure.

description
Natasha
Jun 05, 2015 Natasha rated it really liked it
Brilliant ending to this great series. As a reader you are kept wondering what is going to happen next in this series and what a great way these authors have done it. I knew there had to be a story behind Kat's grandfather and Trick and when all was revealed it made me a little sad for Trick and Kat that they couldn't be together in the way they deserved. This had a powerful ending that finally revealed everything that you hadn't quite worked out previously.
Amanda
Jul 12, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing
I finally found out if my suspicions from book 1 were right and some of them were. Some of the things that I found out still have me relling. I can't believe this is the last book, I would still love to see a novella or two just to see where everyone's lives end up, but other than that, I was happy with the way it ended. I love Kat and Trick together, they really make the story what it was. I loved this series and world happily recommend it to others ;)
Emily
Jun 13, 2015 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Oh my gosh.... couldn't have ended better... just... wow. I'm really sad the series is over but all great things must come to an end, right? Can't praise both authors enough. Their work is inspirational, thrilling, and so many more things only a true reader could feel. Amazing work. Truly and simply amazing...
Duchessbookworm
Apr 19, 2015 Duchessbookworm rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star, werewolves
Great finish. Most books leave you feeling like the author didn't give the book Closure at all. But this book had closure. I enjoyed this book. It's been so long since I read the other books that this book did give me much impact as it should have. That's why I gave it 4 stars. Still really good though.
CrazyBookworm99
Jun 14, 2014 CrazyBookworm99 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own-paperback
A great end. Two big twists happen, one of them I guessed in book two but I was still left on the edge of my seat wondering how the authors were going to tie everything together. The other came as a bit of a surprise, the stakes are higher than ever. The authors don't hold back from killing ANYONE! Enjoy... :)
Amy
Dec 22, 2013 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: werewolves
This book was a fantastic conclusion to the series. So many plot twists, so many surprises...I loved it! I'm really happy I wasn't able to predict everything, the writers were able to keep me in suspense for several of the major plot points. I love love love Trick and I was very happy with the outcome of the story. A great read.
JordanRuth
Jan 05, 2014 JordanRuth rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Teens,Young adults
book 3 3 10 Dec 27, 2016 12:48PM
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jul 24, 2015 12:03PM
  • The Chosen (The Talents, #3)
  • Shine Light (Night Creatures, #3)
  • Untitled (Nightshade Legacy #2; Nightshade World #8)
  • Blood on the Moon (Blood on the Moon, #1)
  • Darkness Falls (Ravenwood Mysteries, #2)
  • Dark Moon (Wereling, #2)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • The Spider Goddess (Pandora English, #2)
  • The Shockwave (Aftermath, #2)
  • The Darkness Within
  • Falling to Ash (Moth, #1)
  • Speed of Light (Fenestra, #3)
  • Heir to the Lamp (Genie Chronicles #1)
  • Goddess
  • Heart of Stone (Gods & Monsters, #4)
  • The Found (The Lost, #3)
  • Full Moon Kisses (Full Moon, #3)
  • Allied (Ruined #3)
Nancy Holder, New York Times Bestselling author of the WICKED Series, has just published CRUSADE - the first book in a new vampire series cowritten with Debbie Viguie. The last book her her Possession series is set to release in March 2011.

Nancy was born in Los Altos, California, and her family settled for a time in Walnut Creek. Her father, who taught at Stanford, joined the navy and the family t
More about Nancy Holder...

Wolf Springs Chronicles (3 books)
  • Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1)
  • Hot Blooded (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #2)