Start by marking “Bella Rosa” as Want to Read:
Bella Rosa

Bella Rosa

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This is the city.

Murder and violence is all in a day’s work for Lieutenant Vincent Girardi. But there is something about this murder that doesn’t add up. When a piece of paper with an address written on it is found at the crime scene, Vince believes that perhaps this victim wasn’t the intended target.

Dr. Rowan Delaney is biding her time. In less than a week she will give t
Published March 13th 2013 by LazyDay

To ask other readers questions about Bella Rosa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bella Rosa

Alicia's Possession by Colette L. SaucierThe Good Boy by Lisa HenryRules of War by Sue LyndonDomination & Submission by Michael MakaiThe Naughty Boy by Lisa Henry
The Best of Domestic Discipline (DD) 2013
18th out of 60 books — 57 voters
Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise Sinclair
Gateway to BDSM
176th out of 499 books — 663 voters

More lists with this book...

Alta Hensley
This book is so good. I mean SO good. Anyone who has ever read a Jade Cary book, knows how strong and powerful her voice is. She managed to blow me away with her powerful writing. This book left me wanting more. Yes, there was spanking, but the book was so much more. This is not just a typical spanking book. It has so much depth, and had me turning the pages to see what happens next. I loved it! Put this on your READ NOW list.
Renee Rose
Wow! I just finished Jade Cary's Bella Rosa- a suspense & spanking (S&S - it's a new genre! ) and it was a wild ride! I was sucked right in from the beginning and swept into the intrigue of Rowan, a smart and sexy surgeon, her drug cartel running ex-husband, an FBI agent out for personal vengeance, and Vince, the lieutenant who tries to keep our heroine safe.

The sexual tension between Rowan and Vince drives the pacing as much as the suspense thread, which is very well done. Vince is all
Courtney
Unbelievable from start to finish! Jade Cary is an amazing author that doesn't get the credit she deserves! Bella Rosa, like The Point of It ALL (also by Jade Cary) is the perfect combination of crime, suspense, and romance. Strong, independent female meets stronger male to keep her in line and take care of her. Erotic, passionate, intense, funny, you name it! Loved it!
Linda Carroll
Up until the last third of the book, I was in love with this book. The writing style was amazing--not too much descriptions but not too little, not too much talking inside their heads (I hate that when it's overdone), and the main characters were both awesome. Their playful banter back and forth made for many smiles and laughing out loud! I was so into this book until Vince started treating Rowan like a damn child. I was embarrassed for her! I love the alpha male dominance, but unfortunately it ...more
Anya
It was an okay book, I finished reading it in 1 day. To me this has the Sins & Needles vibe to it then add a bit of domination and spanking.
The characters were also more mature, the protagonist Rowan is 39 and Vince the male lead is 46. I didn't like it as much as I was hoping tho. I had a hard time connecting with the characters and the story but hey that's just me.
Ordure
Thin plot, shallow characters. Even worse is the spanking thing. Consensual play is one thing, but when a man strikes a woman, hard, because he disapproves of her behaviour, that's not "hot." It's assault.
Shelby
Shelby marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Danica
Danica marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Izabella
Izabella marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
1new1centrum.sk
1new1centrum.sk marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Tracey
Tracey added it
Apr 05, 2014
Devin Williams
Devin Williams marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Feb 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Spank That Romance: Bella Rosa - A NEW Romance Suspense 10 28 Apr 11, 2013 06:42PM
Jade Cary wrote elaborate fantasies in her head from the time she was a small child. The fantasies included strong men and strong, loving relationships. She discovered romance novels quite by accident, once she'd devoured everything by Stephen King and Joseph Wambaugh. Desperate for something new to read, she picked up The Other Side of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon. After that, she found Scruples, b ...more
More about Jade Cary...