Start by marking “The First Kiss (The Iron Fey, #1.25)” as Want to Read:
The First Kiss (The Iron Fey, #1.25)

The First Kiss (The Iron Fey #1.25)

4.04  ·  Rating Details ·  3,063 Ratings  ·  288 Reviews
This scene takes place in the Iron King, when Meghan and Ash are searching a warehouse for the trod into the Iron Realm. As Meghan ventures further inside,the trod guardian, a huge iron dragon, springs to life and attacks her.

This is from Ash's POV.

Free Four by Veronica RothDestroy Me by Tahereh MafiGlitches by Marissa MeyerHana by Lauren OliverSummer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
YA Short Stories and Novellas
128th out of 620 books — 1,158 voters
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. RowlingCinder by Marissa MeyerHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Books I Rated 5 Stars
152nd out of 248 books — 20 voters

More lists with this book...

Almera
Sep 27, 2013 Almera rated it really liked it
SQUEALING BECAUSE ASH
description

I...was in love. With Meghan Chase.

Hell with it.
description
THAT'S RIGHT BABY. YOU GRAB HER AND YOU KISS HER.
Radmila

I...was in love. With Meghan Chase. A human. And the princess of the Seelie Court. It was a cruel joke, of course.

Chester Carstairs
Mar 17, 2013 Chester Carstairs rated it really liked it
God knows I love Puck but I've long ago given up on him and Meghan (because I want him for myself, of course. To hell with ice-boy) so I am now able to enjoy Ash/Meghan scenes. This is just wonderful!
Annie Brewer
*SIGH* Oh Ash, that was so sweet and lovely. I just love, love, love the Winter Prince! What a treat for us Ash lovers. It was too short for my liking. I could read ANYTHING from Ash's POV. This was the first time Ash realizes he's falling in love with Meghan, they're in the Iron Realm and they are fighting a vicious dragon but still, he's thinking about her and of course saving her from that bad, bad dragon. He's struggling internally with the consequences of falling in love with the Summer ...more
Booknut
FANGIRL OVERLOAD!!! *sobs and happy dances simultaneously*
Jessie
May 04, 2013 Jessie rated it it was amazing
Katerina Kondrenko
5 out of 10

ревью на русском/review in russian

A few pages from Ash's POV. I'm glad to see the kissing scene from another perspective, 'cause in The Iron King all happened too fast. It was really cute. The 24219472th kiss for him and the first for her. Romantic!)

BTW, I'm jealous of every Ash's thought of Ariella. Yup. He loved her and she's dead and can we just move on? Cruel me. Seems like I fell for this dark prince and became inadequate. If you are interested in Winter's Prince too, don't fo
Patricia Carstairs
Sep 25, 2014 Patricia Carstairs rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, short-story
Leer este POV después de acabar con la serie hace que me den mis feelings porque recuerdo como luchó Ash contra sus sentimientos al comprender que estaba enamorado de Meghan.

Tabby
Apr 14, 2016 Tabby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book
Oh Ash!!
Sinead
Jan 02, 2016 Sinead rated it it was amazing
Oh Ash...
Meaghan
I guess I ship Ash and Meghan more than I ship Puck and Meghan but, to be honest, I don't care about either as a romantic interest yet. Maybe I'm alone in this. Puck is just definition friend zone in my opinion. It just seems like any romantic interaction would make me cringe since it would radiate of awkwardness.

As for Ash, I just don't get why Meghan is falling all over him. The guy has been nothing but a jerk to her! Granted, it was nice to see something from Ash's POV, and I feel a bit bette
Joti
FirstKiss
Cristina Buzoianu
*swoon* Oh Ash! <3
Julie
This was incredibly soppy but not enough so that I cringed inwardly which should be considered a compliment. It was a very cute little story in Ash's POV. I don't really remember much of the scene in the Iron King because I haven't read this series in such a long time but it reminded me of how much I loved it when I read it the first time, perhaps this calls for a re-read.
Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom)

Just this little tidbit from where the story began made me realize how much I missed this world and Ash and Meghan! Meghan & Ash's love story was EPIC and going back to that first kiss, and reading that scene from Ash's perspective, when Ash realized he loved her...*happy sigh*

I'm always in my happy place reading anything from Julie and The Iron Fey. Thanks Julie! LOVED it!
Clarissa
Oct 27, 2014 Clarissa rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2014
Meh, I like Ash, but this feels so insta-lovey. I mean really... you people have known each other a few days. Despite that it was a cute kiss and there's no arguing that Ash is dreamy, but still...the insta-love... it irks me so much.
Marie!*

Jun 28, 2016 Ale rated it liked it
*sobs*
kathalovesbooks
Mar 26, 2015 kathalovesbooks rated it it was amazing
sigh. Megan and Ash <3 I love him.
Felicia's Ink
Sep 16, 2016 Felicia's Ink rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, 5-star
I loved them all, yeah yeah, I know. But oh my God, I seriously love these extras.

The First Kiss is the scene from Ash's POV. Because of the fast paced story and the huge amount of excitement on that point in the story, this extra is a nice insight. It is absulotely lovely to see how Ash experienced the first kiss with Meghan. To read the emotions of a young man, fae and prince of the Unseelie court when kissing and falling in love with Meghan, princess of the Seelie court.

Ash's Letter to Meghan
Dec 29, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
Read for free here - https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/129...

This was a good short from Ash's point of view, and recaps the kiss scene in The Iron King. I think I actually enjoyed it more from Ash's perspective though!
7.5 out of 10
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Jun 12, 2014 ♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡ rated it really liked it
Shelves: online
rating: 3.5

I just love it when authors do a scene from another character's point of view. You get to feel all the emotions that actually happened in that exact moment.

Makii
Jul 04, 2013 Makii rated it really liked it
"Ella era todo lo que imaginaba, todo lo que quería. Por primera vez desde que murió Ariella, podía sentir de nuevo. Amaba a Meghan Chase...y no podía tenerla."

Algún día voy a cansarme de leer así sea una sola hoja de Ash? Never!!!!
Alican Bozkurt
Jun 18, 2014 Alican Bozkurt rated it really liked it
Azıcık bişeydi kesmedi bu beni daha çok Ash povu gerek :P :D İlk öpücük Ash tarafından anlatılmış onun duygularını gördük :D
Tiana Dalichov
I'm officially devoted to Prince Ash. What a heartfelt scene from the Winter Prince's POV! Eeeeeep! I'm in love....again. ;)
Teryna90
Jun 08, 2015 Teryna90 rated it liked it
A bit tooooooo fast... Wasn't Aah supposed to dislike her a bit more? A couple of days and he's in love... Don't Know How I feel about that.

Cute Kiss scene.
what team are you Team Ash or Team Puck and why? 10 36 Nov 14, 2014 02:29AM
  • Kat (Darkest Powers, #0.3)
  • A Day in the Afterlife of Tod (Soul Screamers, #4.1)
  • All I Want for Christmas (The Demon Trappers, #0.4)
  • Catching Suki (Lila, #0.5)
  • Arriane's Day Out (Fallen Shorts, #0.5)
  • Aftermath (Nightshade #3.5; Nightshade World #6.5)
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • Obsidian : Last Chapter in Daemon's POV (Lux, #1,2)
  • Shadow (Paper Gods, #0.5)
  • Dress Your Marines in White (Monument 14, #0.5)
  • The Meeting (Vampire Academy, #1.1)
  • Die for Her (Revenants, #2.5)
  • The Spring Before I Met You (The Lynburn Legacy, #0.25)
  • The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy (Steampunk Chronicles, #2.5)
  • Among the Nameless Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #0.5)
  • The Department of Alterations (Crewel World, #0.5)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Leave the Window Open (The Archived, #2.5)

The Iron Fey (7 books)
  • The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
  • The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)
  • The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
  • The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4)
  • The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
  • The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
  • The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)