Start by marking “Crys and Gabe (Human Hieroglyphix, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crys and Gabe (Human Hieroglyphix, #2)

Crys and Gabe (Human Hieroglyphix #2)

Crys and Gabe grew up together in the woods outside of Grantham, Colorado. They were each others best friend and champion. But things have a way of coming between people, especially as they grow into adulthood. School, families and distances all worked in creating a wedge that moved them from best friends to acquaintances.

Gabe's come back, though, using words like 'foreve
Published April 6th 2013 by J.A. Hornbuckle (first published April 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Crys and Gabe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crys and Gabe

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
2 Almost DNF Stars

description

After reading book #1 in this series, Human Hieroglyphix, I admit I was pretty excited to find out what was going on between the sassy, tattooed and spirited Crys and Gabe, the man that she couldn't forget.

description

A lot of trouble, sex, discussion and heartache later, I somehow lost interest in everything. One-dimensional characters, superficial feelings, non-existent plot outside the romance and too much trouble for nothing, the only reason I decided to finish this book is because it'
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

Crys ends up getting hurt at work and has to spend some time in the hospital from it. While in the hospital, Gabe decides it's time to make his move, and make Crys for once and all. However, he didn't expect to have a lot of negative reaction from his friends and family, but that is what seems to happen.

Crys and Gabe must work through past hurts, and work through coming out to their friends and family. But, this is a lot easier said than done. And when
Jill
Apr 11, 2013 Jill rated it liked it
I wanted to like this book so much, but it left me so frustrated. I liked Crys from the other books, and I liked that the mains had a history, twisted as it might be. I felt that the storyline contradicted itself in several places and didn't like what Benny and Trish added to the story. HH was so good, I had high expectations. I will continue to follow this author, you can't knock it out of the park every time you come to bat.
Lisa N
Jul 01, 2013 Lisa N rated it really liked it
I was torn by this book. I gave it four stars because it was well written, a good story, and the heroine rocked! However, I wanted to punch the douche bag "hero" in the throat. Who treats peolle like that? What an asshat!!!
Ann
Apr 11, 2013 Ann rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Helena
Apr 21, 2013 Helena rated it really liked it
Ok i liked a lot so i going to be honest and to do that I going to my mother language.
Su estilo de redacción es muy similar al de Kristen Ashley, y por lo visto creo esta serie de historias para continuar en un ritmo similar al de ella, de manera que entrelaza todas sus series, en esta nos enfocamos en Crystal y Gabriel, amigos de la infancia, enamorados uno del otro de manera que solo se interponen sus inseguridades y desiciones de jóvenes, como en sus anteriores libros el romance esta ahí, las
Keisha
Feb 02, 2016 Keisha rated it liked it
It was an okay read. There were a few things that either were not resolved or I just completely missed it. I don't want to get into detail due to spoiling the story. Benny got on my nerves. I wanted someone to just shut him up. His ending was appropriate. I liked seeing the involvement of the other characters that I read about previously and how they pull together to support each other. I also like how this story overlapped theirs. If you have not read Tap Dance, read it first due to a few ...more
April
Apr 17, 2013 April rated it liked it
Shelves: calibre
I enjoyed this book I really did and the characters. I don't agree with some people saying that Gabe was basically a horrible guy I thought that he went through some rough times and made mistakes in high school but just like everyone else grew up and realized what/who he really wanted.
The only problem with the story line was the keeping the relationship a secret part from the group and Ben (who BTW I do not like... I don't care if there is a reason for his attitude) Gabe made the announcement d
Mandy
Dec 19, 2013 Mandy rated it liked it
I didn't love this book as much as the other books in the series. For some reason, I couldn't connect with Crys even though I liked her character in the other books. (view spoiler)
Tracey
I would have scored this story higher if the Alpha-male main character was not such an arse-wipe for a good portion of the book. The story was, as per usual with this author, extremely well written and the dialogue and characters full of life and emotion. But Gabe, really just needed to grow a set much earlier and stand up for his love. Even with that opinion I did love the majority of this story and it's only my personal opinion after all. :)
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Oct 28, 2015 Jennifer☠Pher☠ marked it as not-gonna-be-able-to-do-it
Shelves: d-n-f
I am just not feeling this one, like at all. I don't have any connection between these two. Sad because I liked the others. I may come back once there are more reviews but so far the reviews I have read aren't promising.
Bev
Jul 17, 2013 Bev rated it really liked it
Ah I loved this even more than the first book, Crys and Gabe are just an awesome couple. I adore JAH's characters, they are gritty and honest, warts and all and she lays it all out there.

A brilliant, brilliant series and I am hooked. I need more, NOW!
Stephany
Jul 18, 2013 Stephany rated it it was amazing
Great job J.A. I have read all 4 books and looking forward to the others in each trilogy. Just saying your sex scenes have gotten better in each book yowza yummy
Nicci   ☞ Hell Raisin Sugar  ☜
Started off really strong, but fell kinda flat. Not bad, just not as good as Marianne and Ram's story.
Margarita
Margarita rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2013
Shelley
Shelley rated it it was ok
Apr 14, 2013
Jan
Jan rated it really liked it
May 21, 2013
Ann Nagle
Ann Nagle rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Stacie
Stacie rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2013
Leila
Leila rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2014
Kalyee
Kalyee rated it liked it
May 07, 2015
Michelle R.K.
Michelle R.K. rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Rebecca Ball
Apr 15, 2013 Rebecca Ball rated it liked it
Slightly disappointing my least favourite book from this author.
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2014
Christa
Christa rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2013
Eion N
Eion N rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2015
  • Fake (A Pretty Pill, #2)
  • Beauty in the Breakdown (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • No Second Chances (Chances, #1)
  • Freakshow
  • Sinful Southern Hero (Sinful South, #2)
  • Enlightened (Red Flags, #2)
  • If I Fall
  • Daunting Turns (Colson Brothers, #2)
  • The Master of Misrule (The Game of Triumphs, #2)
  • Rock Hard Envy (Rock Hard, #2)
  • Rock Me Senseless  (Rock Me, #1)
  • Distant Thunder
  • Be Here Now (Cedar Creek, #2)
  • No Worries (McCassey Brothers, #1)
  • Written in the Stars
  • Rock Star's Angel
  • Super Dark 3 (Super Dark, #3)
  • Between Friends
My heart was beating so freaking fast. I could hear the murmurings of the crowd behind the curtain where I was hiding, that separated me from them.
It was time. Time for me to come out and talk with them, those people from Goodreads that had read my books, rated my books and that wanted to know the person behind the words.
I stepped my way carefully out onto the stage, my heartbeat the only sound my
More about J.A. Hornbuckle...

Human Hieroglyphix (2 books)
  • Human Hieroglyphix (Human Hieroglyphix, #1)