Start by marking “LifeParticle Meditation: A Practical Guide to Healing and Transformation” as Want to Read:
LifeParticle Meditation: A Practical Guide to Healing and Transformation

LifeParticle Meditation: A Practical Guide to Healing and Transformation

All of us and everything around us are made of elementary particles of energy. Not only is your body made of these particles, which author Ilchi Lee has dubbed LifeParticles, but so is your consciousness. When you view the world as LifeParticles through meditation, you take on the consciousness of that fundamental level. It's one of oneness, vastness, and limitless ...more
Published June 15th 2013 by Best Life Media (first published May 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about LifeParticle Meditation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about LifeParticle Meditation

Monicaaa
Nov 10, 2016 Monicaaa rated it liked it
Shelves: new-age
I felt like Ilchi Lee repeated himself a lot. He also provides nothing new with this book. Meditation, chakras, and energy have been concepts that have been around for ages. His new word LifeParticles...I felt it was just another synonym for energy. I can't fault him much though. It's a new way to meditate that does help people. It helped me a bit, but it didn't have a lasting impact on my life.
Susan Kim
May 13, 2015 Susan Kim rated it it was amazing
This book explains about what life particles are, which is another word for energy. The coolest part is the life particle sun, The life particle sun is what Ilchi Lee saw as energy during a meditation. the sun is like a mandela and it lowers your brain waves. I've used it in my own meditation and it was very helpful for me in becoming calmer and more focused. The book includes a life particle card in the back.
Danielle
Jan 24, 2015 Danielle rated it it was amazing
Wasn't sure about this book when I started, but pretty soon I couldn't put it down! A great book both for reading, and for practical use for meditation and healing. Especially if you're looking for some inspiration to start meditating or do something healthy for yourself - or just to see how science and spirituality connect in a practical way, this is a must.
Michela
Oct 18, 2013 Michela rated it it was amazing
I had practiced this meditation method before I read the book, so I was fairly familiar with it. But the book is detailed and clearly organized, and it helped me understand the practice more deeply. It also offered suggestions on how to use the meditation in different everyday situations, so I found it pretty useful.
Anita
Sep 26, 2014 Anita added it
I tried to train by myself following the instruction. It is so powerful to go into meditative state.
Cat Sawai
Mar 04, 2015 Cat Sawai rated it it was amazing
Awesome. I like the guided meditation and how the image of the Life Particle allows me to feel more energy. Pretty cool stuff!
Jordan D
Mar 20, 2015 Jordan D rated it it was amazing
Very powerful meditation method with visualization and connecting to universal life energy. The book includes a LifeParticle meditation card
Julian Lee
Julian Lee rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
Tina Vartabetian
Tina Vartabetian rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Nobuko Todd
Nobuko Todd rated it it was amazing
Alan
Alan rated it really liked it
Kayi Nam
Kayi Nam rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2015
Miz OG!
Miz OG! rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2014
Lindy
Lindy rated it it was amazing
Soo Hyun
Mar 26, 2015 Soo Hyun rated it really liked it
I read the book, I felt big Life particle energy. Thank you.
Seung Choi
Seung Choi rated it it was amazing
Auhsang Lee
Auhsang Lee rated it it was amazing
Michelle Moon
Michelle Moon rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2015
Soon Shin Lee
Soon Shin Lee rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2014
Amanda Nuchols
Amanda Nuchols rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2013
Jinhyung Lee
Jan 08, 2015 Jinhyung Lee rated it it was amazing
It's like miracle to heal body and mind and awaikening.
Brian Korbelik
Brian Korbelik rated it it was amazing
Greatneck Dahnyoga
Greatneck Dahnyoga rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2013
Phil
Phil rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2016
Martha Mckinley
Martha Mckinley rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2014
Kum Dahee
Kum Dahee rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
Banya Lim
Banya Lim rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2015
Jaclyn Magelssen
Jaclyn Magelssen rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2014
Michelle Gavin
Michelle Gavin rated it it was amazing
Amy Lange
Amy Lange rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 next »
193582
From a young age, I struggled to find the answers to what I think of are life's fundamental questions: Who am I? and Why am I alive? I found those answers for myself after much study and circumspection, culminating in strict fasting and meditation on top of Moak Mountain in South Korea more than 30 years ago.

What I discovered opened up a new life and a new world for me. Since then, I've sought to
More about Ilchi Lee...

“The energy of life entering and leaving your body flows evenly throughout the universe. With that current, the mind of the cosmos communicates with all things.” 45 likes
“Your mind creates everything. Your conscious mind has much greater power than you can ever imagine. Your mind can create blessings or disasters, can heal or harm, can bring abundance or absence. It is up to your mind whether the world looks hopeful or hopeless.” 22 likes