Start by marking “Stone Queen (Realm Immortal, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stone Queen (Realm Immortal, #3)

Stone Queen (Realm Immortal #3)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  181 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Realm Immortal Book Three Queen Juliana of the Unblessed married out of love, to share the burden of her husband's throne. Little did she know the true cost of that decision. With war raging between the blessed kingdom of Tegwen and her unblessed kingdom of Valdis, she feels her spirits weakening even as her powers grow. Risking everything for a bit of peace in her newly i ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Samhain Publishing (first published March 6th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Stone Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone Queen

Grin
Aug 21, 2011 Grin rated it it was amazing
I didn’t expect much from this series and was surprised to find myself really enjoying it. It was satisfying on several levels. Deep and mature characters. Intense romance. Interesting plot. I absolutely love dark protagonists and Michelle M. Pillow tottaly delivered. Very complex characters with believable emotions.

----------------------------------------------
Apologies for any errors: I am self-taught in English.
Melissa
Oct 01, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. You really need to read the first two books in this series before reading this story. We start the book earlier then the 2nd book and Juliana is not encased in stone just yet. However, it happens shortly after the book starts. Juliana is tricked in to encasing herself in stone by the crone. Merrick blames himself thinking he did this to her and wants to do everything in his power to bring her back to him.

We get to see all of our favorite characters from the previous 2 books. A
Cheri
Jul 30, 2015 Cheri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms Pillow returns us to the complicated world with a delicate balance to follow the marriage of Merrick and Juliana. He is the ruler of Unblessed, happiness is not supposed to be part of his life, however he does love his wife. With her unwise contact with a witch she finds herself trapped in stone. The help she is supposed to get from that witch—can she be trusted? What will Merrick be willing to risk to save her? How will her family react, with they help or put Merrick in even more danger? Thi ...more
Cheryl Drake johnson
I received an ebook for an honest review on book 3 of this serial. This was a romantic suspense story about the Unblessed King Merrick of the Black Palace once a Blessed Elf King but he had to kill the Unblessed King and take his place now he has fallen in love with a woman from the mortal realm and she has agreed to become his queen and stay with him but now she is pregnant but she is not suppose to be because Merrick is not suppose to be able to sire a child because he is Unblessed but since J ...more
Robyn
Jul 24, 2015 Robyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love can break through the hardest of Stone! Trapped in a world of stone; tortured with misty images of her true love Juliana desperate to find her way back home to Merrick. Never mess with an old witch with an ax to grind. Juliana’s brothers have tried for over a year to find a potion or spell to break her free. Merrick has not given up, but does not see the signs that she is sending him from the stone realm she is trapped in. Lucien King of the Damned is having a battle within his own place. H ...more
Dawn Dohey
Jun 23, 2015 Dawn Dohey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, romance
I enjoyed this book at first when I saw that it was 42 chapters long I kind of freaked but trust me it reads well and I was amazed how quick.Book 3 really picks up where book one left off even though book two had some reference to Merrick's and Juliana's story which is why you must read Books 1 & 2 before reading this one to really understand the whole storyline .
Merrick is in a race against time to try and save Juliana and his unborn son from their stone prison before it's to late.Her broth
Laura Greenwood

Title: Stone Queen
Series: Realm Immortal (#3)
Author: Michelle M Pillow
From: Review Copy
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Release Date:
Challenges: COYER Scavenger Hunt, 2015 Prequel & Sequel Challenge (2 points)
Links: Goodreads – Amazon

With the war between the Blessed and the Unblessed raging on, Queen of the Unblessed Juliana decides to take things into her own hands. Striking a deal with a witch imprisoned in the bowels of the castle, she turns herself to
Sarai
Jul 05, 2009 Sarai rated it really liked it
What an excellent ending to a fantasy series. I was shocked at the twist and couldn't turn the pages fast enough at the end. I have to admit the twist with Mia wasn't what I expected and I wouldn't mind reading more of what is going on in this world. I felt bad for Ean but I see how all things equaled.
This has moved up to one of my favorite series.
Christine Croke
May 28, 2015 Christine Croke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great addition to the series. Explains a lot and adds a new dimension to the story line. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Juliana is tricked into stone by a witch and Merrick finally figures out how to free her and admits his love for Juliana out loud & doesn't care who hears him. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I was given this e-book by the publisher for the purpose of an honest review in my own words. I was not compensated in any way.
Lissettegomezarevalo
This is the last of a 3 part book. I really enjoyed this series and I liked how she tied all of the loose ends. Very entertaining.
Angarad
Apr 24, 2013 Angarad rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting twists but I still feel like Juliana is very naive. I mean who would do that, being pregnant, instead of talking or trying to find another solution. But I loved that we got more feelings from Merrick and surprisingly from Lucien. Very interesting read indeed :)
Veri
It's best to have read ' King of the Unblessed' first otherwise I don't think this can be enjoyed. It is a continuation ( mainly) of the first couple's relationship .
Yvette
Nov 06, 2011 Yvette rated it really liked it
Shelves: kobo
again I enjoyed the book, the story moved along well, I like how she gets to the point does not drag the descriptions out.
Shanna Trim
Jul 07, 2013 Shanna Trim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE THIS SERIES! It kept me totally hooked to the end. I can't wait until the next installment comes out!
Nicole
Jul 15, 2009 Nicole rated it it was ok
Shelves: rom
I think I liked the "other" couple who weren't the main characters. I enjoyed their story more.
Sarah F. C. Thonet
Sarah F. C. Thonet marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
May 10, 2016
Dani
Dani rated it liked it
May 06, 2016
Riya
Riya rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Marie
Marie added it
Apr 18, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Birgit
Birgit marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Lizireiza
Lizireiza marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Edna
Edna rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Lilith Night
Lilith Night marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
Ranelle13
Ranelle13 marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Trudy
Trudy rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2016
  • The Blades of the Rose Bundle: Warrior, Scoundrel, Rebel, & Stranger
  • Sacred Places (Druid, #1)
  • Forbidden (Seraphine Chronicles, #1)
  • Rampant (Little Goddess, #4)
  • Blood Legacy: The Story of Ryan
  • Surrender Dorothy
  • Shades of Dark (Dock Five Universe, #2)
  • Snagged
  • Warriors in the Mist: A Medieval Dark Fantasy
  • Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evie
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author
#1 Amazon Bestselling Author
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle M. Pillow is a multi-published, National Bestselling Author writing in many fiction genres including the Bestselling Dragon-Shifter series Dragon Lords and Captured by a Dragon-Shifter, and the mischievously magical Warlocks MacGregor.

Works also include Lord of the Abyss and Lords of the Va
More about Michelle M. Pillow...

Realm Immortal (3 books)
  • King of the Unblessed (Realm Immortal, #1)
  • Faery Queen (Realm Immortal, #2)