Start by marking “Stone Queen (Realm Immortal, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stone Queen (Realm Immortal, #3)

Stone Queen (Realm Immortal #3)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  153 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Realm Immortal Book Three Queen Juliana of the Unblessed married out of love, to share the burden of her husband's throne. Little did she know the true cost of that decision. With war raging between the blessed kingdom of Tegwen and her unblessed kingdom of Valdis, she feels her spirits weakening even as her powers grow. Risking everything for a bit of peace in her newly i ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Samhain Publishing (first published March 6th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Stone Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone Queen

Grin
I didn’t expect much from this series and was surprised to find myself really enjoying it. It was satisfying on several levels. Deep and mature characters. Intense romance. Interesting plot. I absolutely love dark protagonists and Michelle M. Pillow tottaly delivered. Very complex characters with believable emotions.

----------------------------------------------
Apologies for any errors: I am self-taught in English.
Dawn Dohey
I enjoyed this book at first when I saw that it was 42 chapters long I kind of freaked but trust me it reads well and I was amazed how quick.Book 3 really picks up where book one left off even though book two had some reference to Merrick's and Juliana's story which is why you must read Books 1 & 2 before reading this one to really understand the whole storyline .
Merrick is in a race against time to try and save Juliana and his unborn son from their stone prison before it's to late.Her broth
Sarai
What an excellent ending to a fantasy series. I was shocked at the twist and couldn't turn the pages fast enough at the end. I have to admit the twist with Mia wasn't what I expected and I wouldn't mind reading more of what is going on in this world. I felt bad for Ean but I see how all things equaled.
This has moved up to one of my favorite series.
Christine Croke
Great addition to the series. Explains a lot and adds a new dimension to the story line. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Juliana is tricked into stone by a witch and Merrick finally figures out how to free her and admits his love for Juliana out loud & doesn't care who hears him. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I was given this e-book by the publisher for the purpose of an honest review in my own words. I was not compensated in any way.
Lissettegomezarevalo
This is the last of a 3 part book. I really enjoyed this series and I liked how she tied all of the loose ends. Very entertaining.
Angarad
Interesting twists but I still feel like Juliana is very naive. I mean who would do that, being pregnant, instead of talking or trying to find another solution. But I loved that we got more feelings from Merrick and surprisingly from Lucien. Very interesting read indeed :)
Veri
It's best to have read ' King of the Unblessed' first otherwise I don't think this can be enjoyed. It is a continuation ( mainly) of the first couple's relationship .
Yvette
Nov 06, 2011 Yvette rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: kobo
again I enjoyed the book, the story moved along well, I like how she gets to the point does not drag the descriptions out.
Shanna Trim
LOVE THIS SERIES! It kept me totally hooked to the end. I can't wait until the next installment comes out!
Nicole
Jul 15, 2009 Nicole rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: rom
I think I liked the "other" couple who weren't the main characters. I enjoyed their story more.
Mdonna
Mdonna marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Cass
Cass added it
Jun 01, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Akasha Elfwitch
Akasha Elfwitch marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Heather Heal
Heather Heal marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Cindy Warner
Cindy Warner marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
S.
S. marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Ilana De
Ilana De marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Bodacious
Bodacious marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Johnson
Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Mar 06, 2015
  • Sacred Places (Druid, #1)
  • The Blades of the Rose Bundle: Warrior, Scoundrel, Rebel, & Stranger
  • Forbidden (The Seraphine Chronicles, #1)
  • Bound (Little Goddess, #3)
  • Blood Legacy: The Story of Ryan
  • Surrender Dorothy
  • A Forbidden Temptation (The Shields, #4)
  • Shadowed Legacy (Legacies, #2)
  • The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)
  • HEROES Urban Fantasy and Super Powers Bundle #2
  • Snagged
  • Shades of Dark (Dock Five Universe, #2)
  • Wanton Fire (Horde Wars, #2)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author
#1 Amazon Bestselling Author
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle M. Pillow is a multi-published, National Bestselling Author writing in many fiction genres including the Bestselling Dragon-Shifter series Dragon Lords and Captured by a Dragon-Shifter, and the mischievously magical Warlocks MacGregor.

Works also include Lord of the Abyss and Lords of the Va
More about Michelle M. Pillow...

Realm Immortal (3 books)
  • King of the Unblessed (Realm Immortal #1)
  • Faery Queen (Realm Immortal, #2)
The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1) Barbarian Prince: Dragon Lords Anniversary Edition The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var, #2) Perfect Prince: Dragon Lords Anniversary Edition The Bound Prince (Lords of the Var, #3)